Deleted

Why is mastery not high priority anymore? Enhancmemt shaman

I have been using raidbots to sim my self in 7.25 and its showing me that other pieces of gear in my bags are better to use which have stats like haste&versatility or crit and versatility is there a soft cap for mastery now where it becomes irrelevant to stack it with haste I'm just really confused and would like confirmation on where shamans stand atmo? Here is my armory link https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...ckybalb%c3%b3a
    Last edited by mmoca5f8377f6d; 2017-06-30 at 10:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    pretty sure that raidbots favors a more even distribution of secondaries, since Blizz added diminishing returns to all secondaries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

There is no real cap for mastery; the higher the better.
    Haste CAN be higher sometimes, depending on traits, trinkets and other stuff. Also 25% haste is a softcap just to get another GCD into the Doom Winds window.
    Why its telling you to go for Crit and even Vers, I dont know. Both are our worst stats. For me Haste was a lot stronger than mastery during Nighthold, while it should be worse now, though I haven't simmed since Tomb release really, as I didn't get a whole lot of new gear.

Try out simcraft, maybe you get other results if what Raugnaut says is true.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no cap on mastery. You want a lot of mastery but you also want a lot of haste because they play off of each other. It's really simple and you don't even need to sim yourself in most cases. Get your leggos, get your tier, and then your offpieces should be pretty straightforward.
    -An equal iLvl piece with haste and mastery is always better than just haste or mastery.
    -Avoid crit + vers pieces at all costs.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Deleted
    Well it really depends. Ascendance/Smouldering Heart scales worse with mastery because it has less magic damsge up to the point where mastery can be worse than crit/vers.

Btw switching Crashing Storm -> FOA mskes mastery much stronger.

For me there is a point where each additional (!!!!!!) stat is worth about the same. E.g. 12k haste 11k mastery 2k crit/mastery.
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2017-07-02 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfat View Post
    There's no cap on mastery. You want a lot of mastery but you also want a lot of haste because they play off of each other. It's really simple and you don't even need to sim yourself in most cases. Get your leggos, get your tier, and then your offpieces should be pretty straightforward.
    -An equal iLvl piece with haste and mastery is always better than just haste or mastery.
    -Avoid crit + vers pieces at all costs.

There's a reason most of the enhancement community refuses to answer questions about stat weights and tends to respond with "SIMYOSELF!"http://imgur.com/J64H6TZ
    Last edited by MiseryIndex; 2017-07-04 at 12:39 PM.