10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Calling it. Sebraid stallion is the Naga racial mount. Only works under water, or maybe magically transforms into a horse on land.
    We will never get a playable monopedal race that is literally Old God evil. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trarka View Post
    Yeah it has, people are saying that means that we can't have a pirate expansion which tbh isn't true. Both having a pirate xpac would be more than possible, but kul tiras doesn't even have to be proper pirate themed, just naval.
    Shadows, Storms or Scourge of Kul'tiras would both imply a large overlapping theme (Shadowlands, Void, Azshara, Undead) while showing that it's navally themed, you're right.

If they really are pushing void stuff I'm starting to think it might be Shadows of Kul'tiras.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    We will never get a playable monopedal race that is literally Old God evil. Deal with it.
    Hell I'd take it over Void Elves.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    But how would a naga even...?
    Fold the tail under themselves and sit flat on the horse like that. Or in the case of a seahorse, give it a big ol' hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasperon View Post
    What's that from?
    It's my "leak" contribution.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Shadows, Storms or Scourge of Kul'tiras would both imply a large overlapping theme (Shadowlands, Void, Azshara, Undead) while showing that it's navally themed, you're right.

If they really are pushing void stuff I'm starting to think it might be Shadows of Kul'tiras.
    There's one wild card here, though.

An old world revamp. Several leaks have mentioned it before, and the devs have dropped hints for sure about it.

If that happens, any naming logic goes out the window. Storms of Kul'tiras could imply Azshara flooded the world at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    You do realize the Black Empire was pre-War of the Ancients, right? And the wars waged could mean either of the two Wars of the Shifting Sands?
    That wouldn't make even sense if both referred to the same thing. C'thun and his followers are still apart of the Black Empire. If this were the case she would refer the second sentence as the "war between it and mighty armies."
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Hell I'd take it over Void Elves.
    I don't even know what Void Elves are and I already hate it.

Same for me bro.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

If Naga are a playable race, do you think they'll come with Paladins?

That would be interesting tbh.

Tortollan battle pet was datamined...and was encypted with the same key as a few mounts - most likely having something to do with collectors edition bonuses as my best guess. Clearly MMOC was kindly asked to remove this information as it is gone from the post (10/24 news)...seems like as big of a clue as ever to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    That wouldn't make even sense if both referred to the same thing. C'thun and his followers are still apart of the Black Empire. If this were the case she would refer the second sentence as the "war between it and mighty armies."
    I'm not gonna engage in a circular argument if your mind is 100% made up already, but why would she spoil the events of a scenario at The Wound before said Scenario even happens?

And why would she act like showing you something you participated in is a big deal? She's clearly talking ancient history.

I think most people here want them to be pretty Blood Elves except in spriest void form. If they do become a thing, I'm personally hoping for some grotesque deformed old god corrupted version of Elves.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    If Naga are a playable race, do you think they'll come with Paladins?

That would be interesting tbh.
    I would die of Squee.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think most people here want them to be pretty Blood Elves except in spriest void form. If they do become a thing, I'm personally hoping for some grotesque deformed old god corrupted version of Elves.
    Eh I'd be fine with something more creative than Shadowform High Elf.

Hell, at least Alleria LOOKS unique, even if her lore 100% disproves other Void Elves existing.

Trying to think up some good Kul’tiras xpac names:

Depths of Kul’tiras
    Fall of Kul’tiras
    Ruin of Kul’tiras
    War for Kul’tiras

Or, 2 seperate xpac names one for Alliance, one for Horde. Only difference is box art and CE mount.

World of Warcraft: rise of Kul’tiras and World of Warcraft: Rise of Zandalar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it has, people are saying that means that we can't have a pirate expansion which tbh isn't true. Both having a pirate xpac would be more than possible, but kul tiras doesn't even have to be proper pirate themed, just naval.
    I don't see how that card makes a South Seas expac incompatible.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    Tortollan battle pet was datamined...and was encypted with the same key as a few mounts - most likely having something to do with collectors edition bonuses as my best guess. Clearly MMOC was kindly asked to remove this information as it is gone from the post (10/24 news)...seems like as big of a clue as ever to me.
    Interesting! It's still up on Wowhead though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Guys this globe has been around since Ulduar, is heavily outdated and you're reading too much into it.
    No. I am convinced we found Shen-zin zu's long lost brother

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-Posts-DLC-604

it wasn't removed.