Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    True, but there being 4 variants is why we think they're gonna become canon.
    Exactly my thought!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Yup. That's why I bought into that "Dark Legacy" leak, because it mentioned Gadgetzan as a new city where you get your first ship.
    Got a link to that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaFirefall View Post
    Not sure what the "Void Elf" hate is all about. We know they are likely to happen in some way, playable or not. Shouldn't we wait to see how they are implemented first?
    People are too hung up on the name. They expect suoer edgu Alleria type elves but it will probably just be the eyes and voidy stuff in the racials. I mean, Alleria is a special Lore character. They always get special treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Nah. Sorry buddy, it's as old as time!

:
    Aww but...giant island sized turtles

Quote Originally Posted by Trarka View Post
    Apparently the big /v/ 4chan leak about blizzcon had a Troll theme for the next HS xpac.
    Yeah, and we know what this leak fake. Because we know what next HS xpac about caves, treasures and have kobolds

Apparently the big /v/ 4chan leak about blizzcon had a Troll theme for the next HS xpac.
    What did that leak say about WoW?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post47736398

The lootbox mention, Tol Barad and 115 when most leakers would make it 120 based on that one Q&A make me think it might be legit.
    Lootbox, no.

Gadgetzan, no.

Tol'barad finale, no.

115, no.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Yup. That's why I bought into that "Dark Legacy" leak, because it mentioned Gadgetzan as a new city where you get your first ship.
    Well it has a coast now. And it is close to Silithus and Un'Goro so it would make sense. Fingers crossed for some HS npc's showing up

6 days
    23 hours
    36 minutes

In 1 week, we'll know!

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Lootbox, no.

Gadgetzan, no.

Tol'barad finale, no.

115, no.
    There is nothing to disprove the first three things.

Deleted
    Aight so found something weird.

If you go https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ and add anything at the end it gives you 404. But if you add dl-kul-tiras it sends you back to the homepage.

EDIT: Debunked, it's the dl- that does it.
    Last edited by mmoca86200c817; 2017-10-27 at 06:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing to disprove the first three things.
    It's not proven either.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post47736398

The lootbox mention, Tol Barad and 115 when most leakers would make it 120 based on that one Q&A make me think it might be legit.
    All of that is stuff that makes it borderline ridiculous. Ask anyone here fam, I am your go to for pessimistic hate towards Blizzard. I am telling you now, they WILL NOT do lootboxes. That is too greedy for Blizzard. Way too greedy.

Haven't looked at the last 70 pages or so, any news?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    If Naga are a playable race, do you think they'll come with Paladins?

That would be interesting tbh.
    I looked at wowpedia and it seems like the only races they could be are Mage, Priest, Shaman, Warrior, Rogue, Hunter and maybe Warlock. The only one that comes close to describing Paladins is the Royal Guard "class", which is described as being "Myrmidons (basically Warriors) enhanced by magic". So, if you swapped "magic" with "Light magic" then you could make it work... but it would still be a bit of a reach. They're more like battle-mages.

I think most people here want them to be pretty Blood Elves except in spriest void form. If they do become a thing, I'm personally hoping for some grotesque deformed old god corrupted version of Elves.
    I think that would be incredibly confusing seeing as being possessed by the Void seems more like a class feature rather than a race feature. It would almost be like if Demon Hunters were a race instead of a class, so you could be a Demon Hunter Warrior with the appearance and backstory of a Demon Hunter, but with the abilities of a Warrior. Imagine being a Void Elf Priest and looking like Alleria from that cinematic. Double Void Form?
    Last edited by ercarp; 2017-10-27 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lorens View Post

If you go https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ and add anything at the end it gives you 404. But if you add dl-kul-tiras it sends you back to the homepage.
    If you add dl-anything it does that.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Wouldn't it be funny if it played C'Thun's "You are already dead" voiceline when you drowned in it?
    Has anyone tried going to the pool while a ghost?

Its the dl. I just tried dl-peenusweenus and it redirected it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    The "landmass" with the question mark on it is Shen-Zin Su, the Wandering Isle.
    No, it is a polar ice cap. Those globes are from Ulduar, they have ice masses on poles and no Pandaria, because it was not made yet.

10+ Year Old Account

Adding "dl-legion" sends you back to the homepage as well. What is the DL supposed to stand for anyway?

10+ Year Old Account

Very Interesting...