Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    The true Threat to Azeroth, Void Bananas.
    Voidnanas.

Now how do we connect that to playable Tortollan.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    -Basically Wintergrasp, I don't see the "lol ya right" in that
    -We had 2 new battlegrounds in MoP, but 3 is down right crazy?
    (a) That was MoP and not Legion, (b) we initially had 2 BGs with 3rd arriving quite some time later, (c) we had just BGs and no Wintergrasp / Tol Barad / Ashran-like thing, (d) city sieges certainly sound bigger than isolated zones (we kind of know what city sieges are typically like from other games).

Plus (e) there are like ten other big items.

Impossible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I'm not even mad about Thal'Dranath getting scrapped since the entire expansion felt oversaturated with elves (not in a bad way, but if they had an entire elf zone the size of Thal'Dranath on top of that, it would've been too much imo). However, if they show us something like Tel'Abim or Plunder Isle in the presentation and end up scrapping one of them, then I'll be very salty.
    Salty? Cant have the sea without salt

7+ Year Old Account
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    a) it's a play on them not adding a lot of pvp content
    b) OPEN WORLD PVP IN CITIES....yeah, i can totally see them adding content that only works on pvp realms and annoys everyone else.
    a) Oh gotcha.
    b) I was under the assumption it wouldn't be actual player cities, but in the style of Wintergrasp/Tol Barad, because that's what actually makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    I refuse to call her that...

I dont want her to lose an arm fighting the good fight..
    But you're fine with her having intercourse with her brother? Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    Most of that sounds solid and makes sense, but there's a few eyebrow raises I have at this. People will not be happy if we're bringing in Highmountain Tauren and not mentioning any sort of new Orcish race joining in (Mag'har, Draenor Orcs, etc). I'm also not sure on the City Sieges thing...right now, it doesn't sound like it adds all that much that isn't already there. Also, did mission tables/followers just drop off the face of the earth here?
    Sure, the "Cross faction communications are now possible but only on RP and RP-PVP realms for now. All alliance can understand orcish and all horde can understand common. Other languages are still not possible for cross communication" part sounds a bit weird but... it's Blizzard. And I could totally see them doing this. This is some kind of feature that is hard to come up when you're creating a fake expansion.

I don't know why but I read this leak and it just struck me: "this totally could be it". I don't like the name but all of the leak sounds plausible. The stuff with giving Alleria her bow back or Sylvanas getting Tyrs Hand are another points that make this leak look "real" to me.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post

No, no and no.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Aren't most people saying the exact opposite? Or maybe they're just the loudest, I don't know. It's just that I keep hearing people scream at Blizzard for ruining the "Horde VS Alliance" aspect of the game by making us all buddy-buddy.
    People who don't give a shit about the story and only care about pvp like the faction conflict. Most people realize its retarded to have us (especially now with class halls when you are the leader of your class which consists of both factions) keep coming together to face a world ending threat and then start fighting again cause reasons.

We can have pvp without it needing to be a Horde vs Alliance thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember i August when some leaks got caught in the auto spam/filter thingy for a few minutes and people saying how they must've been real.
    Yeah, unfortunately that does happen, but we are mostly on top of those things now and approve those threads as soon as we find them. I guess some people might take that as us deliberately trying to squash things, even if it's not true.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I think the 3.0 world revamp is - for me - the most plausible selling point that it's a "real" leak. It makes sense if you're not planning WoW 2.0 and you still want to aquire new customers.
    I don't think Blizzard is foolish enough to base expansions on the goal of trying to acquire an audience that doesn't exist. There aren't millions of people out there interested in MMOs who just haven't tried WoW. Also while I agree a revamp makes it nicer experience for new players, it doesn't attract them.

"Did you hear about the new wow expansion?"
    "No, I don't play wow."
    "They revamped the world to fix storylines!"
    "Oh... okay. I don't know what they were like before they were fixed."

Not exactly a thrilling announcement to people who don't already play the game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No, no and no.
    Bet you were expecting the login screen :P

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Dont mind that.

It makes more sense than banging Arthas... Or Kalec...

Madness will consume you!!!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Sister.

Jaime has intercourse with his Sister on the show.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well I debunk your leak :P
    as do i!! Can we agree that his leak is fake Pew?
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

10+ Year Old Account
    If Jaina is Jaime then does that mean we'll see a plotline involving Jaina and his now-undead brother Derek?

Deleted
    Okay, considering we know devs are watching here is something I want. Not a leak, not a prediction. A wish. Or an idea rather.
    Now we all know that there is no city or district for Pandaren. Thar thing can't even be called a camp.
    So here is how I could imagine a proper Pandaren district. Perhaps doubling as a quest hub if it is outside a city.

A Bathhouse

At the gate you have the stables with the mount vendor. Inside at the reception you can get towels and a basket for your belongings (tabard and bag) The gym area has the class trainers. The garden has herbalists and fishing trainers. The library has inscription trainers and spellcaster trainers. The lounge has the cooking trainer and maybe the arcanist. Souvenir shop for trinkets, heirlooms and jewelcrafting trainer. The boiler room has a shaman heating the the water and the engineering trainer repairing a broken boiler.

A large building to be sure, but also a fun one. I could see them in the revamped Draenei - Belf areas.

Or the Horde one in Tirisfal. A Mist covered creepy bathhouse with Spirited Away vibes. Just more chinese and less japanese to not offend chinese players.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Sister.

Jaime has intercourse with his Sister on the show.
    BROTHER. I was talking about JAINA and her nickname JAIME on this thread, so it would be with TANDRED her -non canon- BROTHER.

7+ Year Old Account
    If Jaina is Jaime then does that mean we'll see a plotline involving Jaina and his now-undead brother Derek?
    Jaime want's KT to join the Alliance (again) but Derek doesn't. There we go.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I don't think Blizzard is foolish enough to base expansions on the goal of trying to acquire an audience that doesn't exist. There aren't millions of people out there interested in MMOs who just haven't tried WoW. Also while I agree a revamp makes it nicer experience for new players, it doesn't attract them.

"Did you hear about the new wow expansion?"
    "No, I don't play wow."
    "They revamped the world to fix storylines!"
    "Oh... okay. I don't know what they were like before they were fixed."

Not exactly a thrilling announcement to people who don't already play the game.
    I think a new leveling experience is needed. 110 or 120 levels is just too much for new players. And with a world revamp they can take on all the issues WoW leveling has at the moment and fix all of it PLUS adding major lore to every zone sounds great when it comes to immersion (role players).

This is some kind of feature that won't do much for veterans but is absolutely amazing for new(er) players. I have 11 characters at 110 but with a completely new leveling experience I'd really level new ones. At first it seems like a useless addition but in the long run the game will profit by this imho.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again