10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know on how to feel about this...Didn't Garry also wanted to attack Stormwind?
    I also remember seeing that sha-infested picture a while back etc...

For the Horde I guess...Yay...?
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Does this mean a higher chance of a world revamp to bring it up to current lore?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Oh my fucking fuck, im so fucking done of being a 'horde villain'

If she asked my character, "Champion, we will seige Stormwind for a tactical advanta" before she would even finish her sentence I would fucking kill her. NO. im not going to fucking be the 'evil horde character' of this fucking expansion
    Lmao, my thoughts exactly

Deleted
    What a load of bullshit. Yet again lore going full retard, same as illidan, naaru and sargeras crap.
    She waited for that for so long... why? The hell she has to do with Stormwind?

Void, voiiiiid, big bad voiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid is coming, voiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid... i know, lets attack Stormwind, something we wanted for so long (out of their asses 5min ago apparently is such a long time to them)... cause it all makes perfect sense, right? I mean, it was fairly obvious that she is gunning for SW all this time (!?), right? Starting with WoD they have really gone full retard with lore...

They could at least make some effort with it, unlike what they've done with naaru, illidan and sargeras. Rushed turnaround full of holes and ridiculous crap, not even retconned properly. Terrible... Yet this seems even worse, how is that even possible?
    Last edited by mmoc93208f15ee; 2017-11-02 at 07:13 PM.

I'm starting to think the Battle for Stormwind will be in the 8.0 pre-expansion patch if it continues as is. It would make sense for that to be the lead-in for the expansion

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Ok, we have a potential dissident faction of undead. That's way interesting and has huge potential. Love this.

And Sylvanas wants to be Garrosh 2.0, now more cunning and manipulative, or does the end mislead us?
    She likely wants to kill as many of both A and H to get rid of them as powers and re-raise them as undead. That's boring, but logical.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHodedOne View Post
    I´m calling it now, Sylvanas is going to kill Bolvar and steal the LK armor.
    and then turn it into a plate bikini

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Hate to say this, but this proves that Jaina was right all along during Legion.
    I want to see a nice long conversation between Jaina and Khadgar after this. She is going to rip him a new one if this goes through.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

7+ Year Old Account
    siege of stormwind inc?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by nightyniteEU View Post
    Can I be added? I think the cluemancer has some points, but I feel like it's gonna be South Seas as well
    Of course, everyone can. I will do this tomorrow (or maybe do an update an hour or two later, we'll see). If you don't say anything else, I will take the line above.

PS: But this will go into a separate prediction bucket already, because we now have a real leak and the prediction comes after it.

LOL people getting butthurt about faction conflict

I hope this new Desolate Council has something to do with Kel'Thuzad.

I've been waiting for that fucker's return since like forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Oh my fucking fuck, im so fucking done of being a 'horde villain'

If she asked my character, "Champion, we will seige Stormwind for a tactical advanta" before she would even finish her sentence I would fucking kill her. NO. im not going to fucking be the 'evil horde character' of this fucking expansion
    This so much. Like for real, this is so f****** true.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=275306/b...mpler-spoilers

The real leak. We finally got it. Prologue to the new novel.
    well fuck. See you tomorrow guys, since we are so close, I am avoiding getting spoiled now. Enjoy the real leaking

Argent dawn eu rejoice we're gonna lose goldshire
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy

The thing I don't get is: Why Stormwind? I could get behind Southshore etc. because they actually offered some tactical advantage.

Going on war with Stormwind is literally pointless warmongering, especially because it's so random and without any real provocation.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post
    Good. We all know you are an alt anyways?
    Literally what makes you think im an alt? Ive been lurking this thread for days..

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    They can leave.
    what? who? the rp players or the normal palyers on rp servers? I was refering to a specualtion, that Blizz is testing xfaction chat on rp and rp pvp servers.
    Blademasters are as much Warriors as Navy Seals are Soldiers.
    A possible thought of a Blademaster about Warriors
    "They shout, they curse, stabbing wildly; more brawlers than warriors. They make a wondrous mess of things. Brave amateurs, they do their part"
    (300)

Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post
    I hope this new Desolate Council has something to do with Kel'Thuzad.

I've been waiting for that fucker's return since like forever.
    The Desolate Council is probably the infilitration of the twilight's hammer
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."