Quote Originally Posted by Underbottom View Post
    They might be waiting until tomorrow for the new set of quests because of Call of the Scarab.
    Or no other quests exist. I expected Seethng Shore tho.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Other possibilities, if it’s coming this week include: 7 days from when the servers came up last Tuesday?

Iirc also with the Magni visions about a Antorus they came up in the evening so may not be first thing today?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Or no other quests exist. I expected Seethng Shore tho.
    At absolute minimum there is a breadcrumb quest for Seething Shore. http://www.wowhead.com/quest=50048/the-seething-shore

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    2 mounts + pet is completely different from four races + mounts + recruitment scenarios + story quests + storyline that fits into post-Legion events.

Mount + Pet for CE preorder is something that has been available since MoP at least (probably even earlier, but can't remember).
    Allied race system is something completely new. And these four allied races in particular are tied to Legion content, not BfA.

That's as much a guess as saying they'll come next week.

Magni scenario was a content worth of 5 minutes of gameplay. The four allied races can potentially keep players busy for months while leveling each one of them. The fact that 7.3.5 retuned leveling is another sign that allied races will be playable sooner rather than later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    If they want another patch, there's gonna be another patch, no matter how little. Doesn't even have to go onto the PTR, Allied Races obviously won't be available by your reasoning.
    All I'm saying is you can hope that they come on the 30th, but don't expect it since Blizz didn't say that. And if it turns out that they aren't coming out next week and you end up being disappointed don't blame Blizz(because they didn't announce anything for the 30th yet).

Heck I also hope that they come as soon as possible, but without any word about it from Blizz I won't be expecting them at any specific date.

And wasn't there also a post that said that Allied races aren't a part of 7.3.5 when the first ptr went up?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm, what if allied races comes first and the bg later?

Since bgs achievments only becomes acc wide once you complete them, like, 100 AB wins, etc.

All they said I believe was some BFA content would be datamined. Very vague and the Allied Race stuff goes far beyond datamining. I mean the mounts are in the journal and you can turn into an Allied Race with the orb of deception.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Nothing new popped up yet... gonna go check Wound.

Nothing as far as I can tell.
    Can second this, nothing in silithus.
    [/URL]

Regardless, I imagine we’ll have all the questions solved when pre-purchase comes and pre-purchase regardless of any “leaks” is due to come any day now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post

And wasn't there also a post that said that Allied races aren't a part of 7.3.5 when the first ptr went up?
    The only thing I remember along these lines is the post (from Lore I think) saying dataminers were finding some stuff that wasn't part of 7.3.5 but he could have just been referring to the dark iron stuff that was found.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Hmm no new Silithus campaign quest this week?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Not yet, though at times like with the Magni cinematics of Antorus, they took awhile to come up on the day they did. Possibly because there’s no server reset?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivinara View Post
    The only thing I remember along these lines is the post (from Lore I think) saying dataminers were finding some stuff that wasn't part of 7.3.5 but he could have just been referring to the dark iron stuff that was found.
    This. They said we'd see stuff from datamining that wasnt part of 7.3.5. Allied races essentially being on the PTR with scenarios, armor, unlock req, mount, emotes, etc goes a bit beyond datamining, but maybe that's me.

@Marlamin

If you had to make an educated guess as to when alpha starts, when would it be?

Quote Originally Posted by Veldoranz View Post
    @Marlamin

No way to tell, I kind of expected it to start this month but with the shitstorm that 7.3.5 brought with it there might have been an additional delay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veldoranz View Post
    @Marlamin

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    No way to tell, I kind of expected it to start this month but with the shitstorm that 7.3.5 brought with it there might have been an additional delay.
    For an education guess, safest thing to say would be between today and BfA release day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    This. They said we'd see stuff from datamining that wasnt part of 7.3.5. Allied races essentially being on the PTR with scenarios, armor, unlock req, mount, emotes, etc goes a bit beyond datamining, but maybe that's me.
    But that's exactly how we found out all that stuff was on PTR, because it was datamined and not because it was available on the PTR. So it really doesn't "go beyond datamining".

Tried to watch Overwatch League yesterday.

The teams are interesting: one from China (apparently, bad), one from Korea (going to win it all, like usual), one from Europe, the rest (five?) from the US. LOL #1.

Went to root for the team from Europe - the title even read "London", always loved London. But they are more Korean than the team from legit Korea. LOL #2.

Rooting for the original Korean team now. Who needs imperfect replicas anyway. "London", pfff.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Tried to watch Overwatch League yesterday.

The teams are interesting: one from China (apparently, bad), one from Korea (going to win it all, like usual), one from Europe, the rest (five?) from the US. LOL #1.

Went to root for the team from Europe - the title even read "London", always loved London. But they are more Korean than the team from legit Korea. LOL #2.

Rooting for the original Korean team now. Who needs imperfect replicas anyway. "London", pfff.
    This like expecting all of the players on the New England Patriots to be from Boston, MA....

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    For an education guess, safest thing to say would be between today and BfA release day.

- - - Updated - - -

But that's exactly how we found out all that stuff was on PTR, because it was datamined and not because it was available on the PTR. So it really doesn't "go beyond datamining".
    Mounts were in the journal, achievements were on PTR, emissaries were in the buildings(iirc?) showing requirement screens, models were ingame via toy showing emotes/etc, tabard was shown in mog journal I think? Sure, some of it was datamined, but a good chunk was actually on the PTR.
    Last edited by Renley; 2018-01-23 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Mounts were in the journal, achievements were on PTR, emissaries were in the buildings(iirc?) showing requirement screens, models were ingame via toy showing emotes/etc, tabard was shown in mog journal I think? Sure, some of it was datamined, but a good chunk was actually on the PTR.
    Yeah, like the flags saying what you need to do to unlock the Allied Races, or the fact that the Emissary districts are in the game already just proves to me that the 4 Allied Races never were intended to be BfA content.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlosh View Post
    This like expecting all of the players on the New England Patriots to be from Boston, MA....
    Take a look at the roster of the "London" team.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Yeah, like the flags saying what you need to do to unlock the Allied Races, or the fact that the Emissary districts are in the game already just proves to me that the 4 Allied Races never were intended to be BfA content.
    Oh, they are for sure BfA content. Since it is known that you will need a BfA license on you account to be able to make them. It's just that they are content that is coming out before the first BfA installment (8.0).