Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    Hmm, maybe they'll finish up Suramar then? They said it would be an episodic kind of thing so maybe they'll be cleaning out the demonic shit and stuff from there?
    Would love for that zone to be opened up for RPers.

"In terms of large outdoor zones to explore, big raid tier, dungeon, that sort of thing," he explains. "It's not the end of the story of Legion though
    I would love for Suramar to be purged of the demonic presence. As a rolist, it would be absolutely fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I would love for Suramar to be purged of the demonic presence. As a rolist, it would be absolutely fantastic!
    If they did that, I would run around and whisper to people RP-ing: "an illusion? what are you hiding?" or "something's not quite right"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyssian View Post
    That IGN article doesn't really say anything spectacular.

It was safe to assume that we won't get new zones or big raids. The sad part is that we won't get any more dungeons. It makes sense, their art department and people who build all that stuff have likely moved on to 8.0 to speed it along, but hey - there's always a chance for a smaller raid, a quest chain or a scenario, some additions to the existing content like new WQs, Mythic+ affixes or something.

After all, they outright said that the story will continue after 7.3 and said they don't want to have any "content gap", so hopefully that means they have a plan on how to avoid content draught at the end of this expansion.
    My original theory a few weeks back was that 7.4 would be a lead-in to the next expansion, so no raids or anything like that, but enough content that kind of leads you into the next expansion and ties up the story. Like going to Kul'Tiras or something, that would be pretty fun.

If they did that, I would run around and whisper to people RP-ing: "an illusion? what are you hiding?" or "something's not quite right"
    Oh god, you have no idea. The french version of that sentence is CARVED in my mind. "Une illusion... Qu'avez-vous à cacher ?!"

But at the same time, it kind of became emblatic of Suramar I guess?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saluna View Post
    Confirmed by PCGamesN that there will be no other Major Patch apart from 7.3
    Source: https://www.pcgamesn.com/world-of-wa...-end-of-legion

Excerpt
    Doesnt rule out a 7.4 patch with a filler raid tho

Oh god, you have no idea. The french version of that sentence is CARVED in my mind. "Une illusion... Qu'avez-vous à cacher ?!"
    I know, me too! I can still totally hear this in my head (and see my disguise go poof and get ganked by a bunch of angry elves - I suck at being stealthy, lol)

7+ Year Old Account
    How cool would it be that we were all pawns, Sargeras knew we would come to Argus, he knew we would kill Kil'Jaeden, and even though (we know how the argus raid ends I won't spoil it but you can wowhead the voice/text lines) we somehow doomed ourselves and Sargeras had planned all of that along...

I want some crazy plot twist to happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    How cool would it be that we were all pawns, Sargeras knew we would come to Argus, he knew we would kill Kil'Jaeden, and even though (we know how the argus raid ends I won't spoil it but you can wowhead the voice/text lines) we somehow doomed ourselves and Sargeras had planned all of that along...

While we where on Argus Sargeras ate Azeroth and became twice as big

Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    We're talking about Blizzard... The same company that made Belial - the Lord of f...in LIES in Diablo 3 - so obvious that it hurt :P I don't think they're capable of doing a big, shocking twist like that

I know, me too! I can still totally hear this in my head (and see my disguise go poof and get ganked by a bunch of angry elves - I suck at being stealthy, lol)
    Being a mage was pretty useful, I'll admit it!

davidbane123
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Hows wildy accusing people of nonsense going for you IRL?

YOu are the one who comes into this thread and generalizes that the whole thread is one big party of people stating factually that 8.0 releases at gamescon. Which is actually hilarious because thats factually wrong, so you are actually making fun of yourself.

Then when presented with proof of that you go defensive and start accusing people of being trump followers and generalizing, which is exactly what you are doing.

You might literally have just given me the biggest laugh i ever had on mmo-c. Please feel free to keep feeding me with excellent quote stuff, it will certainly help keep these forums fun.
    Look, friend, I agree he is a crybaby. However, bringing up hate against Muslims makes you sound either... A)Like a troll. B)Like a jerk.
    I do think you have good points friend, but I'm trying to figure out why you would excuse someone of bull shit like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    At best in the future Sargeras will take over Illidan's body and reek havoc on Azeroth and or the Great Dark.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

davidbane123
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Done being off topic? *pats* please go on believing in your lord Trump, Wilders, whatever you believe in. I will continue in believing that you can't generalise like that

I personally don't give 2 flying shits about the release/announcement of 8.0, I have enough to do in the current expansion. It's interesting to see people extrapolate from every possible fact and assume they can somehow read the future with that, but sadly that's as reliable as predicting the weather. Yes the sun will rise, yes the sun will set, the end.
    Look, friend, just because he is a moron, doesn't mean you should get political (like he did)... I said this to him too, don't bring bull shit somewhere it's not needed. You and him both believe in the liberal code, you two want the same thing, don't you? Kiss and make-up guys.

Being a mage was pretty useful, I'll admit it!
    Suramar was such a meme place, though. Other than sneaking around we had jumping on the pot, running around hunting for mana crystals or doing this f... up WQ where you had to collect wine bottles and there was a ton of people doing the same... Will have fond memories, for sure

Oh, oh, and let's not forget occassionally getting rekt'd in the elite WQ area and riding the dinosaur WQ

EDIT: Sorry, I've sacrificed everything, what have you given were DH, not Suramar
    Last edited by Sarethion; 2017-08-22 at 08:19 PM.

Suramar was such a meme place, though. Other than sneaking around we had jumping on the pot, running around hunting for mana crystals or doing this f... up WQ where you had to collect wine bottles and there was a ton of people doing the same... Will have fond memories, for sure

Oh, oh, and let's not forget occassionally getting rekt'd in the elite WQ area and riding the dinosaur WQ

EDIT: Sorry, I've sacrificed everything, what have you given were DH, not Suramar
    Lmao I had forgotten about that dinosaur man!

My guess is the final raid boss in 7.4 is going to be the Wrath of Azshara at full strength, and it will lead into the next expansion. Think about the last "Medium" patch raid: Trial of Valor. It was us fighting two dungeon bosses that we couldn't fully defeat and reused a bunch of art assets for the raid itself. If Azshara surfaces and attacks Suramar and Azsuna, or even the Tomb of Sargeras for the Pillars, that would be a bunch of reused art assets for a raid. It would also close out Suramar and Azsuna's storylines, has a built-in, reused, "fully powered" final raid boss, act as a farewell to the Broken Isles, and sets up Azshara as one of the main villains next expansion, as many have already speculated.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

davidbane123
    Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    You're autistic, stop bringing up old arguments from 50+ pages ago, seriously, you've not been commenting shit here yet you come here looking for a fight with several people.

Fuck off. And judging from your post history, it's a wonder why you've not been banned yet as you're acting like a 12 year old little toxic baby.
    You're a big joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, the tyrannical guy is just jumping into the middle of conversations trying to start fights with people, so don't give the guy any attention. (I saw you quoted me)
    I agree. Be less of a douche about autism though please. I have family with it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AbalDarkwind View Post
    My guess is the final raid boss in 7.4 is going to be the Wrath of Azshara at full strength, and it will lead into the next expansion. Think about the last "Medium" patch raid: Trial of Valor. It was us fighting two dungeon bosses that we couldn't fully defeat and reused a bunch of art assets for the raid itself. If Azshara surfaces and attacks Suramar and Azsuna, or even the Tomb of Sargeras for the Pillars, that would be a bunch of reused art assets for a raid. It would also close out Suramar and Azsuna's storylines, has a built-in, reused, "fully powered" final raid boss, act as a farewell to the Broken Isles, and sets up Azshara as one of the main villains next expansion, as many have already speculated.
    Someone needs to give you a damn cookie. Thats a brilliant yet very "Blizzard" thing to do. I'd be fine with that as well.

Everyone seems so worried about content drought. After seeing Legion's 11 week/77 day cycle, I really don't think there will be much of one at all. Definitely not more than 6 months. I think they'll keep us sated with little bits of content similar to this idea, pre-expansion events, and the actual 8.0 changes pre-patch release.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    At best in the future Sargeras will take over Illidan's body and reek havoc on Azeroth and or the Great Dark.
    To be fair I brought this up on the early pages of this thread illidan has before taken necessary evil steps to save the people he cares about so if push comes to shove and we find our-self on a corrupted azeroth I could easily see him been talked into been a vessel for sargaras.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suggest people drop any debate that belongs in the Off-Topic or Politics forum and drop any personal attacks and flaming. There's enough to discuss without it.