Quote Originally Posted by ct67 View Post
    Why don't Blizz confirm a date, like they've confirmed the launch date?
    Probably because they are desperate to wrap up 8.0 but are running into issues.

I seriously think they were aiming to release it last tuesday, but are pushing it further because it's not ready.
    I was hoping for news yesterday, but there was none. So, the chances for a July 17th release are getting lower each day.
    I'm now thinking it will only be available on July 24th.
    Whatever...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    You circuit only goes "spurt" because it has comparatively little energy involved there or for the local system it was already a catastrophic failure for it's scale. Believe me when I say the equivalent of our artefacts would make an audible sound .

Start at 1:32.

This is what I meant the idea was. Check that video out. The items he uses get too much voltage then "spurt out" but don't go "boom" unless your definition of boom is the same as in his video.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ct67 View Post
    Why don't Blizz confirm a date, like they've confirmed the launch date?
    They don't confirm a date because they very rarely actually have a release date for a patch. The only "release dates" for a patch that are given is the announcement of the end of a PvP season, and generally the announcement of a maintenance for that day. They don't announce actual dates because it isn't uncommon for a patch to randomly go horribly wrong when things were originally working perfectly, and they know the community would whine if they end up having to delay a patch.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    By the way, I love how wowhead folks try to su^Hplease Blizzard overlords as best as they can, and throw a shiny article named "All the Artifact Traits Returning in Battle for Azeroth" trying to convey the message that this isn't a big prune, merely a reshuffle.

Then we go into the article and see that the sum total of carried over things is miniscule.

Example entry for Guardian:

* Skysec's Hold effect was improved and became the new effect for Frenzied Regeneration.

That's all. That's the entire entry. That's the extent of the replacement for tens of traits and like ten legendaries. And that's without other things they managed to take away (of which oh yeah, they did, we are talking full abilities and other stuff).

These wowhead guys will do anything.
    didn't you say you were leaving this thread? go away again

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    didn't you say you were leaving this thread? go away again
    Who are you again?

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I was expecting some kind of news today, but there was nothing. I'm beginning to think patch won't come July 17th.
    I'm starting to think the same. With people still working on towers etc, they should be posting updates. I'm beginning to think it will be the 24 and tbh I won't mind it at all.
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Start at 1:32.

This is what I meant the idea was. Check that video out. The items he uses get too much voltage then "spurt out" but don't go "boom" unless your definition of boom is the same as in his video.
    Please keep telling me about electronics.

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Looks like concordance is going up two ranks a day now. It went up two ranks yesterday after the reset, and when I just logged on it went up two ranks again. Possible we just reach to concordance rank 100 just before pre-patch? Or do you think blizz would give us all a weak of max concordance and then release the pre-patch on the 24th?
    I feel like they will give us at least a week at max power..it wouldn't make sense for us to have just a day or two - what if you didn't log in to see how awesome your weapon is?
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

10+ Year Old Account
    Who are you again?
    y i k e s

y i k e s
    Got it, you are an illiterate. Try posting on topic next time. It's in the title.

I seriously think they were aiming to release it last tuesday, but are pushing it further because it's not ready.
    I was hoping for news yesterday, but there was none. So, the chances for a July 17th release are getting lower each day.
    Today isn't even half over dude. Nothing says they have to announce anything at all. I could see them releasing the patch notes Monday, 24 hours before 8.0. It isn't some big announcement that they are committed to make
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Please keep telling me about electronics.
    You're so defensive o_O I'm just saying this is what the idea is. Since that's what'll happen in-game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got it, you are an illiterate. Try posting on topic next time. It's in the title.
    Instead of pretending to be an edge lord, you should live up to your word and leave this thread like you said you were going to. Then again, your sociopathic rants are pretty entertaining to read.

Instead of pretending to be an edge lord, you should live up to your word and leave this thread like you said you were going to.
    You haven't been keeping attention, I said that I returned and kind of said why now. I am afraid you will have to live with it.

With that taken care of, please post on topic. I do if you haven't noticed. And I am serious, discussing non-game stuff isn't interesting.

Then again, your sociopathic rants are pretty entertaining to read.
    LUL

Classic idiocy and attention whoring. First "please go away". Then "your rants are entertaining to read". Make up your mind. Or, rather, just start writing those off-topic posts on pieces of paper and sending them to yourself via physical mail offline, because nobody cares about off-topic posts (me first and foremost), they aren't interesting.
    Last edited by rda; 2018-07-11 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
    I'm starting to think the same. With people still working on towers etc, they should be posting updates. I'm beginning to think it will be the 24 and tbh I won't mind it at all.
    They don't need to post any updates at all. Everyone knows the prepatch comes a month or less before the expansion. They also gave everyone more than enough of a warning to start working on their towers, that was months ago. And mage tower has been up permanently for a little while now. I don't get the entitlement by saying "they should be posting updates". No, they shouldn't be. The patch will be here when it gets here.
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

They were not aiming for last tuesday because they didn't put out the 2 week pvp warning
    They were not aiming for yesterday because they didn't put out the 2 week warning in time
    They are aiming for next week because they put out the 2 week warning last week.

Have 'you people' never seen a major content patch before? This has already happened several times this expansion alone.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    You haven't been keeping attention, I said that I returned and kind of said why now. I am afraid you will have to live with it.

With that taken care of, please post on topic. I do if you haven't noticed. And I am serious, discussing non-game stuff isn't interesting.
    Yikes, first announcing a departure from a thread and then announcing your return and explaining why you came back.

I'm going to miss the cringy, psychotic bipolarness of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    They were not aiming for last tuesday because they didn't put out the 2 week pvp warning
    They were not aiming for yesterday because they didn't put out the 2 week warning in time
    They are aiming for next week because they put out the 2 week warning last week.

Have 'you people' never seen a major content patch before? This has already happened several times this expansion alone.
    You're implying that these people don't make the same ridiculous assumptions with every other major content patch.

Yikes, first announcing a departure from a thread and then announcing your return and explaining why you came back.
    Last post from me in this exchange: if it still didn't occur to you, I posted "I am going to take some time off" not for you or others, but mostly for myself, this is a common trick people do when they want to start / stop doing something temporarily. It worked. Now it ended. That's all there is to it.

kek casuals beefing
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    kek casuals beefing
    More like hyped people to play 15 mins scenarios

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    You're so defensive o_O I'm just saying this is what the idea is. Since that's what'll happen in-game.
    Yes and I find that incredibly unbelievable, since we sucked up the power of a (literally) planet shattering weapon that belongs to a mad titan. Which is why I mentioned scale in my original post, the power involved in your video is comparatively small, do something like that with a couple kV and kA and you have lightning arcs that alone will deafen you. Besides the video probably capped the audio, since popping a cap is usually already fairly audible.

When we did balance of power and afterwards the power unlock via the council of six it was implied that we have reached the maximum capacity of our weapon (which we are even exceeding by now). Pretending that all this power just fizzles out is kinda weird, I would have expected at least something to fill in the gaps here, but since there is no additonal step in the quest that is probably fairly unlikely..