Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    Ah, so the outposts are a way to balance world PvP then, since zone wide buffs from WoD are making a return?
    Not really, Drustvar is the only zone with zonebuffs atleast for alliance. Dunno about horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Siglius View Post
    Not really, Drustvar is the only zone with zonebuffs atleast for alliance. Dunno about horde.
    Horde gets short buffs if they use Loa Altars. Not that good as they are located in terible places.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

In Vol'dun the Horde can get buffs from one of the Loa there(Only last like 30-60 min though). I also think the Horde can get zone buffs/active abilities in Zuldazar by choosing a Loa to champion.

I assumed that since these buffs will no doubt affect WPvP, that the outposts might be a way to even the odds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

In Vol'dun the Horde can get buffs from one of the Loa there(Only last like 30-60 min though). I also think the Horde can get zone buffs/active abilities in Zuldazar by choosing a Loa to champion.

I assumed that since these buffs will no doubt affect WPvP, that the outposts might be a way to even the odds.
    You can choose between Gonk and Pa'ku, they improve only the means of transportation in Zuldazar. It does not give you any buff.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    You can choose between Gonk and Pa'ku, they improve only the means of transportation in Zuldazar. It does not give you any buff.
    I will take your word for it. But I thought one of them let you summon raptors?
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

I will take your word for it. But I thought one of them let you summon raptors?
    Thats effect from altar, not froom choosing a loa.
    After you interact and fulfil some pre-requisites you get the ability to click on loa altars and get short buffs. Problem is, the altars are either in zuldazar or their temples, so you would have to spend 5 min traveling back and forth to get a 20 min buff.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Eh you can unlock other Loa as well
    No, thats the altars. Thats different.

1,After you finish Zanchuli you have to choose between Pa'ku and Gonk.
    Pa'ku - special flight paths in Zuldazar.
    Gonk - speed buff.

2,You can use any Altar of any Loa you have interacted and completed task for.
    Those give various 20 min buffs.
    Pa'ku gives haste, Kragwa give cheat death buff, etc.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    I don't think they care about PvP numbers when applying faction restrictions. I'm pretty sure it's about lore and story.
    Horde and Alliance cooperate in lore and story regularly.

What do you think happened on Argus?

Quote Originally Posted by ct67 View Post

The Alliance went to a different planet, and decided to bring the elves since the elves owed them a few favors?

A little late updating to the most recent build. Am I alone in hating the login screen? Not so much the screen or theme but the flags on either side just look terrible to me. The blurred effect in particular. Any hope they'll change or is it locked in with the pre patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Siglius View Post
    One of them put a priest in the outpost the buffs you whenever you get near him. Dunno about others though.
    Just finished the mission. Only change is that the Wolf's den has bunch of wolves that do nothing.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ct67 View Post

alliance defeat the legion and bring like 3 elves cause reasons to stay in the ship
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-07-14 at 10:33 PM.

The Alliance went to a different planet, and decided to bring the elves since the elves owed them a few favors?
    Actually, the Draenei went. Some prominent figures of Alliance and Horde tagged along together with "the Champion". But the Alliance and Horde themselves didn't go anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Actually, the Draenei went. Some prominent figures of Alliance and Horde tagged along together with "the Champion". But the Alliance and Horde themselves didn't go anywhere.
    This. People always are quick to say "the Alliance" and "the Horde" whenever a character who happens to be part of a race that makes up a majority of either faction does something.

Like Khadgar, he is a Human, but he is not a member of the Alliance. Magni is a Dwarf, he is not a member of the Alliance. Magatha Grimtotem is a Tauren, she is not a member of the Horde.

Think of Alliance/Horde as military groups, basically. The Draenei went to Argus, not the Alliance. Some Elves and the Order hall champions went, not the Horde.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    This. People always are quick to say "the Alliance" and "the Horde" whenever a character who happens to be part of a race that makes up a majority of either faction does something.

Like Khadgar, he is a Human, but he is not a member of the Alliance. Magni is a Dwarf, he is not a member of the Alliance. Magatha Grimtotem is a Tauren, she is not a member of the Horde.

Think of Alliance/Horde as military groups, basically. The Draenei went to Argus, not the Alliance. Some Elves and the Order hall champions went, not the Horde.
    but the draenei and velen are alliance....? just because they worked with the horde during the argus campaign doesnt mean they were not alliance.
    turalyon alleria veressa arator are alliance. khadgar is neutral but with huge ties towards the alliance admit it. even the official site of wow lists him as alliance member go and check now. magni is neutral yeah but he, too, is a former alliance leader and if he had to choose a side we all know where he'd go.

argus was entirely alliance biased even a blind man can see it

Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    but the draenei and velen are alliance....?
    No. They were part of the Alliance, but it was not the Alliance that went to Argus, it was specificially the Draenei. Turalyon and Alleria weren't even part of the Alliance during the Argus campaign, they were part of the Army of Light. They only joined the Alliance afterwards.

If the US were to go and attack Mexico, it wasn't attacked by the NATO or the UN, even though the US is part of both.

And done with all ttank and dps challenges

Shadow priest was basically

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cjbSgy3vSw

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post

What does you doing Legion challenges have to do with BfA?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post

Shadow Priest was one of the easiest challenges I've ever done, the S2M cheese was an absolute joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting