10+ Year Old Account
    Well that was a ride. If there's more like that in store for us, I'll pay more. I was anxious the entire time and maybe it's because WoW is at a level of cinematic stuff that I can enjoy more.

1. When Alliance enter the area back where Arthas entered in WCIII, the callback.... GG
    2. As Sylvie does, raising her own troops into Undeath. Not even Forsaken, some Orcs to. So GG Lich Queen
    3. The gravity of the scenario itself was massive, it was a bit hard NOT to feel overwhelmed.
    4. Alleria mentioning the last time she spoke with Sylvanas is good, CONTINUITY
    5. Lol @ Sylvie trying to talk about Anduin's dad and how willing he is to shed blood. I mean come on, clearly Anduin isn't the naive passiveist he was back in Mist.

Ok time for some of the iffies

1. Sometimes the footmen would all group up in one single area like as if it was a multiboxxer in the scenario, was a little odd.
    2. I'd probably not want 20 ppl in the scenario even if it adds to the scale.
    3. Datamining woes. Unfortunately I knew about most of the ending so.....yeah I feel like this would be stronger if it weren't for me being spoiled(And not for a lack of trying).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    To me that Horde-unique looked like Sylvanas ordering Nathanos to assassinate Baine.
    I think it's just because her bow is enchanted and only it can burn the wicks, smtg like that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Probably because "lol plague can just be dispelled by ice as we've seen 5 minutues before, lordaeron still stands but you lost your tree, lololol."
    And the more lols used the more salt they release. Just funny to always see "we plague it so you don't get it neener neener neener" as if they got Teldrassil or something. It's a dumb way to try and 1up what's supposed to be the 1up in the first place: Sack our tree, we sack one of your cities. Tit for tat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Hoping we still get the Ashzara short today still.
    Me too, that's really what I mostly want to see.

I can't wait to see Azshara's short! :3 And holy sh*t I can't stand Sylvanas anymore. I don't understand why Blizzard is doing, there is nothing grey about this. Well, we should wait and see in the long term I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I can't wait to see Azshara's short! :3 And holy sh*t I can't stand Sylvanas anymore. I don't understand why Blizzard is doing, there is nothing grey about this. Well, we should wait and see in the long term I suppose.
    They're making her eviler and nastier and alienating the rest of the Horde slowly to soften the blow/make it a "hell yeah" moment when she's gotten rid of.

At the same time, her fans can enjoy her being ruthless and badass on the way to that point. Its a win-win.
    Last edited by EbaumsTipster; 2018-08-07 at 04:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair it's consistent, Sylvanas continues her evil and dark path. Saurfang is still questioning things, as per his cinematic. Blizzard knows what they are doing. I'm confident in them. I'm anxious to see what happens now. Worst thing I saw was Baine on the field fighting, I love the guy but I wondered why he was there. I heard he was more upset on Horde side.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    To be fair it's consistent, Sylvanas continues her evil and dark path. Saurfang is still questioning things, as per his cinematic. Blizzard knows what they are doing. I'm confident in them. I'm anxious to see what happens now. Worst thing I saw was Baine on the field fighting, I love the guy but I wondered why he was there. I heard he was more upset on Horde side.
    I think Baine is being set up to grow a spine later in this expansion.
    It's really low key right now, but at some point he will be "ENOUGH!" and warstomp and totem!smash the shit out of someone.

My (for now, wild) guess: Saurfang will die his heroic death to save the Alliance, and then Baine will have his "enough is enough" moment and take charge of the Horde.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I think Baine is being set up to grow a spine later in this expansion.
    It's really low key right now, but at some point he will be "ENOUGH!" and warstomp and totem!smash the shit out of someone.

My (for now, wild) guess: Saurfang will die his heroic death to save the Alliance, and then Baine will have his "enough is enough" moment and take charge of the Horde.
    Baine vs Sylvanas in a reverse Cairne vs Garrosh is pretty apparent. I can see Nathanos being the Magatha stand-in who has a change of heart and helps Baine.

...Yep. Both Factions are shit.

Hope N'zoth cucks everyone in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only one of my characters even has a thing for the Banshee Queen, Dark Lady is my Undead Male Rogue...
    Everyone else is seeing the error on the new leadership of the Horde, and I am going main my Orc Male Warrior...

And I also hoping to see the Azshara short to be great...
    The other two Warbringers were boring as paint drying, and I thought they weren't that great compared to the Legion ones...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    ...Yep. Both Factions are shit.

Hope N'zoth cucks everyone in the end.
    Can happen...While we are fighting, N'Zoth sends his forces of the Black Empire too, and turns more willing people into the new order...

A certain cult too can reappear as well...
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Baine vs Sylvanas in a reverse Cairne vs Garrosh is pretty apparent. I can see Nathanos being the Magatha stand-in who has a change of heart and helps Baine.
    It would be awesome as hell to see the way Sylvanas goes out is everyone turning on her eventually leading to a coup, even from her love. But that's not something I'm going to expect to happen.

As long as she's dethroned from Warchief status, that'll be a win in my book.

Also anyone wondering if Anduin is maybe/kinda/sorta being set up to potentially go down a path similar to Arthas? They keep making these references between how similar the two are.

Deleted
    man im laughing my ass off, these cutscenes are so fulfilling as someone thats fed up with all the community reactions and bandwagoning (sylvanas is shit, WERE RETAKING LORDAERON TOMORROW, SWITCHING TO ALLIANCE, WOW SAURFANG SO COOL IM BACK TO HORDE, etc) couldnt be more happy with this, feels like evryone got fucked on except people that believed in sylv as warchief

tfw i reported this as a bug

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    It would be awesome as hell to see the way Sylvanas goes out is everyone turning on her eventually leading to a coup, even from her love. But that's not something I'm going to expect to happen.
    Her lover has shown more examples of foreshadowed betrayal than Lor'themar or Gallywix.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Who wouldn't?
    Whatever...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I did a similar thing when I was much newer to the game and got invited to the Cataclysm beta. Was trying out Shaman and noticed Healing Surge used up so much mana and didn't heal as much as Healing Wave.

Sent it as a bug report, not realizing that's the way it was supposed to work back then (being the fast cast expensive heal). Lol I felt embarrassed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post

As long as she's dethroned from Warchief status, that'll be a win in my book.

Also anyone wondering if Anduin is maybe/kinda/sorta being set up to potentially go down a path similar to Arthas? They keep making these references between how similar the two are.
    Nah, I think it was just Sylvanas trying to poke at Anduin's moral center. But there is definitely callbacks to WCIII when they enter the area before the throne room. Say what you will about Blizzard, but in many ways they still respect Azeroth's history.

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Her lover has shown more examples of foreshadowed betrayal than Lor'themar or Gallywix.
    That's because Lor'themar is irrelevant and Gallywix is into whatever brings him money.

All I know after seeing these cinematics. Alliance lost a lot of troops. but so did the Horde. We saw a lot of power from Jaina, and not much from any horde champion tbh. Also, I can't help but feel at the end where it should be Alliance getting justice they will turn it more into a horde win and an alliance after thought.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Nah, I think it was just Sylvanas trying to poke at Anduin's moral center. But there is definitely callbacks to WCIII when they enter the area before the throne room. Say what you will about Blizzard, but in many ways they still respect Azeroth's history.
    Oh I didn't mean when Sylvanas is jabbing at him, but stuff as in Before The Storm about how his swordsmanship is similar to Arthas's and the looks or "remind me of" etc that he got during that book. The WC3 callback was neat though!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The thing is, logically, Lor'themar's city is next. And he just saw Alleria port out of the Sunwell right in front of his magister so she most likely can do so again at will.
    True, but we'll see if Blizzard wants to bring Silvermoon into 2018/2019