7+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Slowpoke is a Gamer;47543178]Yes, unleash the darkness![/QUO

i cast magic missile....Im attacking the darkness!!
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What could these new cyber-pigs mean?

Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post
    What could these new cyber-pigs mean?
    The same thing the cyber tiger meant last year.

Which is to say, nothing. It's just a mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's probably HOTS related. There's a few cyber related mounts in the game.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Not Naga, please do not let it be Naga!!! How can the Devs years ago that playable races got to be Bipedal creatures, for armor, & mounting mounts to work, then you all hope that Naga are playable? It makes little sense. I will never trust WoW devs ever again, if Naga are playable, & they are NOT bipedal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lendragon Fordragon View Post
    Not Naga, please do not let it be Naga!!! How can the Devs years ago that playable races got to be Bipedal creatures, for armor, & mounting mounts to work, then you all hope that Naga are playable? It makes little sense. I will never trust WoW devs ever again, if Naga are playable, & they are NOT bipedal.
    Maybe they can sit side-saddle and wear a single boot on the end of their tail and a single pant leg on the larger part of their tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Lendragon Fordragon View Post
    Technology changes and limitations are overcome. Look at Demon Hunters. They're a class that is practically a new race when it comes to the alternate customization they have. There's no way they could have done that during Burning Crusade when Demon Hunters had their first chance, but they can do it now. Blizzard's pretty good at going all out when they need to, and I'd prefer they'd meet their challenges instead of compromising when they don't need to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome View Post
    Maybe they can sit side-saddle and wear a single boot on the end of their tail and a single pant leg on the larger part of their tail.
    The existing naga models already wrap armor textures like that, and it doesn't look that bad for most armor pieces.

To be fair, the majority of boots don’t show anywhere on trolls and Tauren anywaysnso rhere would be precedent. Leg armor would be an interesting design decision. How do you show it?

- - - Updated - - -

If they update a “classic” dungeon for 8.0, like UBRS in WoD or Scarlet Monastery in MoP, I really hope they make Blackfathom Depths a new max level dungeon. It got an update in WoD I believe but was not made max level. Would love to see it updated now as if has tons of relevant lore most aren’t familiar with.

I hope there are TWO races this expansion, NOT one race. Give each faction something that is their own, & not shared. And if they add a class, please make it a MAIL class. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

That would not work, and you know it. Naga are a very bad choice for playable. Why do people like Naga anyway? But yet you guys hated the under the sea zone in Cata..Like you guys make little sense.

I don't really see armor being that large of a problem for Nagas to be honest. Apart from helmets, they seem to be able to equip most things now.

Current Nagas wearing robes:

----

Current Naga wearing pants, then boots & pants:

----

The boots can come across a bit iffy with certain textures, but I'm sure Blizzard could work around that.

I don't really see armor being that large of a problem for Nagas to be honest. Apart from helmets, they seem to be able to equip most things now.

----

----

The boots can come across a bit iffy with certain textures, but I'm sure Blizzard could work around that.
    It looks cool, i don't get why people don't want naga. It's been my dream to play a naga for years ! Plus having a non bipedal race makes the races we can pick from more diverse, if we'd get lets say hozen or jinju they'd just be animal people, these are actual snakes with arms man!

A major concern I would worry about for Naga is their animations looking good. Specifically movement. Idk if Blizzard thinks sliding everywhere looks good enough for their standards. Maybe they do think it’s good enough, but definitely something to consider.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    It looks cool, i don't get why people don't want naga. It's been my dream to play a naga for years ! Plus having a non bipedal race makes the races we can pick from more diverse, if we'd get lets say hozen or jinju they'd just be animal people, these are actual snakes with arms man!
    I’d loooove Naga, but in the end it just comes down to people are more drawn to things that look as human as possible. And Naga are way in the opposite direction.

----

----

Nice, thought the boots are weird. Helmets and (specially) cloak are still a problem, thought. As is making a cool riding posture.
    I'm not against naga playable. But I'm hoping for other things before that.

Another thing to consider is that Nagas would require gender locked classes if they were to follow the lore (which I know blizzard changes/goes against the lore all the time). I've always seen the Males act as the brute warriors while the Females were the ones casting spells.

From wowpedia:

" Naga society is matriarchal. Naga see women as superior to men. Naga men don't chafe under these conditions; rather, they are happy to serve their beautiful (for naga) mistresses. While exceptions exist, naga men perform tasks requiring physical strength and stamina, while naga women take up intellectual pursuits. Naga women are natural spellcasters and rely on magic and poison to defeat their enemies. Men mine stone and coral for building, for example, while women draw the blueprints and create the strangely delicate frescoes that adorn Nazjatar’s buildings. In military matters, men are warriors and guards, while women are generals and magi.-"

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think they'll actually go with the whole male Naga can't be mages or whatever. I feel like they'll just bypass that. Heck there was even that one female Naga priestess person in Vash'ir you played as(Best quest there ever).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Another thing to consider is that Nagas would require gender locked classes if they were to follow the lore (which I know blizzard changes/goes against the lore all the time). I've always seen the Males act as the brute warriors while the Females were the ones casting spells.
    It can change. When WoW came out they said that night elf druids and priests decided to open up so males can become priests and females can be druids. So if Naga joined the factions they'll just say something like "They have let go of the strict rules imposed upon them by their former queen."

Lore has always been flexible when adding races.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Most assumed it was just other assets related to SoO. WOOPS

Even, I didn't believe in the Iron Horde stuff. So now....Warlords happened, wonder what's next.
    I think most of us who didn't believe it felt the concept was incredibly stupid.

And it turned out to be as stupid an expansion as we feared.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    "At this stage"? What do you mean? We'll have the announcement + hour long panels on Blizzcon about the upcoming expansion + features + story etc. The only thing we won't hear about during Blizzcon is a) release date and b) content patches 8.2 and later.
    Legion launched a little over a year ago. I think Blizzard have learned their lesson when it comes to hyping up things we won't get for at least another year. Better for everyone if they focus on what we'll be getting next--Antorus, and any solo/group filler/story content they can put together to tide us over for a while or might have already made.

All we'll get for the next expansion at Blizzcon is the equivalent of the Gamescom Legion reveal panel, where they were talking concepts, zones and the other things they'd already fleshed out; it's just too early for anything deep, given they've officially given up on trying to do faster expansions.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I think most of us who didn't believe it felt the concept was incredibly stupid.

And it turned out to be as stupid an expansion as we feared.
    Well not many knew how it would of turned out. The WoD Train derailed on it's way to massive potential.

Legion launched a little over a year ago. I think Blizzard have learned their lesson when it comes to hyping up things we won't get for at least another year. Better for everyone if they focus on what we'll be getting next--Antorus, and any solo/group filler/story content they can put together to tide us over for a while or might have already made.

All we'll get for the next expansion at Blizzcon is the equivalent of the Gamescom Legion reveal panel, where they were talking concepts, zones and the other things they'd already fleshed out; it's just too early for anything deep, given they've officially given up on trying to do faster expansions.
    That more has to do with major content patches being more then 6.2 and then expansion done. That was the only Major biggie, which was shameful(Yes I am saying this freely). Not when they announce things.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Exactly. The questions they ask are just pathetic circle jerking too.

I think the only real question I've ever seen asked at Blizzcon was the ballsy dude asking about Vanilla servers.

Then the dev laughed in his face and told him "You don't want that, you think you do. But you don't"

Sad.
    Vanilla servers is a "real question"? Lol the fuck does that even mean.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing