Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Roke Isle and Stern Ngdoms sound pretty cool, not gonna lie.
    Hmmmmm, yeah. They do have a nice ring, don't they??
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

Haven't contributed to this thread in some time, but I've been reading it!

Guys, I had a thought. Could Jaina be holding a drop of Azeroth's lifeblood in the Blizzcon's key art?

I and everyone else just looked at it as a random arcane flavored spell effect, and it probably is. But given its prominence in the picture, and Blizzard's knack for hiding small clues in plain sight, I was thinking it could actually be representing something of note. Hearing Kadghar's voiceover about how just one drop of Argus' blood was immensely powerful, and that there would be people looking to use the power of Azeroth's lifeblood seeping from the Wound in Sillithus... I don't know. She seems to be holding a very small white ball, from which arcane energy radiates (and Azeroth's blood radiates arcane energy as we know from the well of eternity).
    What do you guys think? Just a random thought!

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina showing up at the Wound NOW of all times would raise a lot of flags. I mean my character would be like "So...where you been while we've been repelling the Legion?"

Also Dragonkin as a race/class or whatever would be interesting, invoking the powers of the Dragonflights is a cool idea. The problem is some of flights expertise can fit both roles. Example is Blue Dragonflight fitting Damage and possibly tank. Black Dragonflight is tank all the way, not too much damage but slightly possible. No healing whatsoever. Red is very much a Healing spec based, not sure how it could fit damage or tank either. Bronze definitely can do Damage(Increased speed and such), also healing(As per the Chromie scenario had some ideas there)

Green Dragonflight..... is a bit hard for me to pin point.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2017-10-20 at 01:34 AM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

This is what I remember seeing -

World of Warcraft: Azeroth

Level 120 cap

Didn’t see a new race, but there was a new class.
    Tradesman (human,gnome,goblin,blood elf, troll,Draeni,panda)
    3 specs : tinker (was using barriers and a couple turrets. Barriers broke after so much damage)
    Bard (was buffing and healing with a couple dots for damage)
    Demolitionist (was throwing bombs,grenades, had an aoe heal of some sort. Was a rocket launcher on a ten minute timer)

All the classes had some new big talent along with some normal minor ones. Looked like a lot of the new big talents used some version of the vehicle ui. Some I remember :

BM hunter cast eye of the beast and it warped over to his pet. The UI had all that pets abilities on it. Looked pretty smooth. A BM hunter was running around without pet and he cast it on a random mob and took control. Worked on any tameable mob.

Survival guy was off tanking a big mob riding on a turtle. Saw it another time and he was on a rhino. Not sure if there were just a few types you could choose. It looked like his pet was still there attacking too.

Saw two warlocks morphing into demons. Looked like succubus, demon lord, imp was all I saw. They were each doing different types of damage. But I saw one run off and looked like he took over a demon mob. Control was similar to the BM hunter pet UI.

Mages were controlling elemental the same way but loooked like each spec had their certain elementals they could control. Looked like that quest in Broken Shore.

Saw a rogue phase into a shadow realm. Was walking on top of mobs and stuff and looked like they had limited attacks and snares while they were phased.

Druids had all kinds of new looks for every form. That’s all I saw :|

I saw a priest resurrect two people back to back and another looked like it was playing a triage game?

There was other class stuff but I didn’t see it. They all had quest chains to gain those abilities though.

There was a giant raid near ungoro. There was a hub mid way through in the giant caverns. Looked like dungeon entrances and more tunnels down there too. It looked stupid huge. Hub was a city of sorts?

Janina took over Booty Bay and there was a lot of faction battles taking place in SV.

There was what looked like a new follower garrison class hall thingy. It was raising an army of murlocs like the withered. But you could also control the army if you wanted and it turned into a frickin FPS ui.

It was a pretty good dream.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post

Guys, I had a thought. Could Jaina be holding a drop of Azeroth's lifeblood in the Blizzcon's key art?

I and everyone else just looked at it as a random arcane flavored spell effect, and it probably is. But given its prominence in the picture, and Blizzard's knack for hiding small clues in plain sight, I was thinking it could actually be representing something of note. Hearing Kadghar's voiceover about how just one drop of Argus' blood was immensely powerful, and that there would be people looking to use the power of Azeroth's lifeblood seeping from the Wound in Sillithus... I don't know. She seems to be holding a very small white ball, from which arcane energy radiates (and Azeroth's blood radiates arcane energy as we know from the well of eternity).

could be but looks spell like to me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moonone View Post
    This is what I remember seeing -

World of Warcraft: Azeroth

Level 120 cap

Didn’t see a new race, but there was a new class.
    Tradesman (human,gnome,goblin,blood elf, troll,Draeni,panda)
    3 specs : tinker (was using barriers and a couple turrets. Barriers broke after so much damage)
    Bard (was buffing and healing with a couple dots for damage)
    Demolitionist (was throwing bombs,grenades, had an aoe heal of some sort. Was a rocket launcher on a ten minute timer)

All the classes had some new big talent along with some normal minor ones. Looked like a lot of the new big talents used some version of the vehicle ui. Some I remember :

BM hunter cast eye of the beast and it warped over to his pet. The UI had all that pets abilities on it. Looked pretty smooth. A BM hunter was running around without pet and he cast it on a random mob and took control. Worked on any tameable mob.

Survival guy was off tanking a big mob riding on a turtle. Saw it another time and he was on a rhino. Not sure if there were just a few types you could choose. It looked like his pet was still there attacking too.

Saw two warlocks morphing into demons. Looked like succubus, demon lord, imp was all I saw. They were each doing different types of damage. But I saw one run off and looked like he took over a demon mob. Control was similar to the BM hunter pet UI.

Mages were controlling elemental the same way but loooked like each spec had their certain elementals they could control. Looked like that quest in Broken Shore.

Saw a rogue phase into a shadow realm. Was walking on top of mobs and stuff and looked like they had limited attacks and snares while they were phased.

Druids had all kinds of new looks for every form. That’s all I saw :|

I saw a priest resurrect two people back to back and another looked like it was playing a triage game?

There was other class stuff but I didn’t see it. They all had quest chains to gain those abilities though.

There was a giant raid near ungoro. There was a hub mid way through in the giant caverns. Looked like dungeon entrances and more tunnels down there too. It looked stupid huge. Hub was a city of sorts?

Janina took over Booty Bay and there was a lot of faction battles taking place in SV.

There was what looked like a new follower garrison class hall thingy. It was raising an army of murlocs like the withered. But you could also control the army if you wanted and it turned into a frickin FPS ui.

It was a pretty good dream.
    and were did you see this from your bothers cousins best friend ex house mate?
    you forgot Nagas and Ogres and ethereals

5+ Year Old Account
    aww guy who out that Azeroth leak deleted it lol
    was pointing out his points
    should have SS but at work lol

Quote Originally Posted by Thatch Rackham View Post
    Yeah I noticed it too. Weird. It would make it seem believable if it wasn't so unbelievable to begin with : /

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    It looks too translucent to be blood to me; plus there's some kind of runes surrounding it.

Not impossible though, I just think it's an arcane flourish.

- - - Updated - - -

It's always good to bring stuff like that up though; any speculation is good speculation!
    Thank you! I'm excited about the new expansion and I like reading you guys speculate as well.

5+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I noticed it too. Weird. It would make it seem believable if it wasn't so unbelievable to begin with : /

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you! I'm excited about the new expansion and I like reading you guys speculate as well.
    Yeah lol maybe his brother friends cousin who knows a guy who knows the Janitor at blizzard told him to delete it

It was a dream, he said at the end.

10+ Year Old Account

Huh...I should look at that art again. Good idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Grats on the 2000 fellow Fluffy Kitten!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    was it a bad dream lol

Ok, so this is kind of random. I was going through Muffinus' old tweets from around when Legion was announced and I noticed that this totally random guy leaked details of Legion without anyone noticing: https://twitter.com/Hodor_TV/status/629173910731399168

See more for his full TL: https://twitter.com/Hodor_TV/with_replies

I don't think it matters much since his account is long dormant, but it is funny to go back and see everyone ignore it ;p.

It's time for the 1k PUSH!!!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderinggolf View Post
    Ok, so this is kind of random. I was going through Muffinus' old tweets from around when Legion was announced and I noticed that this totally random guy leaked details of Legion without anyone noticing: twitter.com/Hodor_TV/status/629173910731399168[/url]

See more for his full TL: twitter.com/Hodor_TV/with_replies[/url]

I don't think it matters much since his account is long dormant, but it is funny to go back and see everyone ignore it ;p.
    He was probably seen as a troll........ and now he isn't around Blizzard silenced him he sleeping with the Naga see

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I could ever bring myself to troll anyone/joke around over something like leaks. I feel guilt rather easily XD;

Hello guys. So, I have found the TRUE leak to the next Expansion. Trust me guys, it's 100% Real. No lies whatsoever. TRUST ME! I have decoded this with my special Titan eye.

World Of Warcraft: Chaos Of The Weeping Leak.

New Races: Spammers, And Leakers.

New Lvl Cap: 120.

New Continent: Fakealeak.

Story: The Leakers have grown ever since the Fall of The Legion. Now, they seek to ravage ALL of Azeroth with their Next Expansion Leaks. They bring in memes, old lore, fan-fics, and everything. All for their own sick games, in hopes that the Void Lords would listen to their calls, and bless them with powers greater than that of Sargeras. Now, both Azeroth and The Real World are in great danger, as these 6th Dimensional beings have come, and will stop at nothing, until Azeroth's blood has been leaked from a perfect Thread.

Characters: The Player Characters, Magni, The MMO-Champion Mods, The MMO-Champion people, Anduin, Sylvanas (Minor role), Jaina (She gun Die), and Genn.

Zones: Leak'tiras, Spamdalar, the Plunder Expansion, Tel'afake, The Black Spoilers, and, lastly, Nya'lotha: The Sleeping Infraction.

Raids: Naja'Ban, and Leak'tiras Citadel.

Release Date: Sometime in 2018.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Hello guys. So, I have found the TRUE leak to the next Expansion. Trust me guys, it's 100% Real. No lies whatsoever. TRUST ME! I have decoded this with my special Titan eye.

World Of Warcraft: Chaos Of The Weeping Leak.

New Races: Spammers, And Leakers.

New Lvl Cap: 120.

New Continent: Fakealeak.

Story: The Leakers have grown ever since the Fall of The Legion. Now, they seek to ravage ALL of Azeroth with their Next Expansion Leaks. They bring in memes, old lore, fan-fics, and everything. All for their own sick games, in hopes that the Void Lords would listen to their calls, and bless them with powers greater than that of Sargeras. Now, both Azeroth and The Real World are in great danger, as these 6th Dimensional beings have come, and will stop at nothing, until Azeroth's blood has been leaked from a perfect Thread.

Characters: The Player Characters, Magni, The MMO-Champion Mods, The MMO-Champion people, Anduin, Sylvanas (Minor role), Jaina (She gun Die), and Genn.

Zones: Leak'tiras, Spamdalar, the Plunder Expansion, Tel'afake, The Black Spoilers, and, lastly, Nya'lotha: The Sleeping Infraction.

Raids: Naja'Ban, and Leak'tiras Citadel.

Release Date: Sometime in 2018.
    I would play that LOL

I would play that LOL
    The Patches are even better. 4 Patches.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Not cut, but reused it or improvet.. by adapting it to the new expansion.

Garrison wasnt "cut" from WoD to Legion, but changed: the core idea was mutated into Order Halls, while "buildings" idea from WoD zones, was moved in Broken shore.

Eventually, if we got some sort of "south sea" expansion or a patch content even the shipyard "idea" from WoD could be re-used in someway... and so for the Artifact Power, we probably will have another source to farm to improve our characters: titan blood, Light or void energy for a new Crucible system? Who know, but for sure we see again M+, WQ and scaling zones.
    Yes, but the feature itself didn't make it into Legion. And that's something I've been criticizing for a while now - not because I miss the garrisons, but because they get so much focus during the 90 - 100 experience. But as soon as you start Legion content, everyone suddenly forgets about the garrison. Same will happen with the artifacts.

What I'm saying is that I'd like to see a more expansion neutral feature (like m+), so it doesn't get abandoned as soon as the next expansion comes out, only to be salvaged for its tech.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    I think it's an attention thing for a lot of people.
    So I've been noticing :|