Hazard to utd has less chance of happening than Kurt zouma getting invited to pogbas house again for a game of UNO

15+ Year Old Account
    So what's the deal with Barcelona being reported to FIFA by Atletico? I've read they could be facing another transfer ban.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    So what's the deal with Barcelona being reported to FIFA by Atletico? I've read they could be facing another transfer ban.
    Looks like they were trying to tap up griezman

Quote Originally Posted by Gorged View Post
    Looks like they were trying to tap up griezman
    Which is a bit rich considering what Atletico did with Vitolo. Hypocrisy at its finest

15+ Year Old Account
    Would be rather funny if Barcelona would have been his first choice and United 2nd or some shit but due to a transfer ban he goes to United...

I CAN DREAM.

Neil the Fat Slug Custis reporting Man United are interested in Hazard. For £90M.
    I was literally offended when I read it.

Is there a more disgusting journalist in the UK? Up there with Mark Lawrenson and the black chap who cries racism whenever a black manager doesn't get a job.

Just my opinion, I don't think Griezmann would really want to play for Mourinho in his system. I think he would rather go somewhere with a boss who plays more attacking.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    Neil the Fat Slug Custis reporting Man United are interested in Hazard. For £90M.

Is there a more disgusting journalist in the UK? Up there with Mark Lawrenson and the black chap who cries racism whenever a black manager doesn't get a job.
    You should just laugh it off. There is like 0.00001% chance Hazard would go to United, and that's me being optimistic. It ain't happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazer View Post
    Just my opinion, I don't think Griezmann would really want to play for Mourinho in his system. I think he would rather go somewhere with a boss who plays more attacking.
    Possibly. After years with simeone he might want a change of pace.

Utd got Agent P though their bromance is strong, and greizmann is a utd/beckham fan so it could defiantly happen. The number 7 shirt is open for him too

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazer View Post
    He should come to Lyon.
    We turned him down in the past but now he's ready! Play some proper footy lad.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    He should come to Lyon.
    We turned him down in the past but now he's ready! Play some proper footy lad.
    Didnt wenger also turn him down for yaya sanogo instead.

Or was that suarez or higuain

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post

They would have to add 100M to that to make it realistic in today's market

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Didnt wenger also turn him down for yaya sanogo instead.

Or was that suarez or higuain
    Lyon could put even Wenger to shame when it comes to players that were turned down.
    No guarantees they would have turned out how they did had they actually joined the academy / club though.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Lyon could put even Wenger to shame when it comes to players that were turned down.
    No guarantees they would have turned out how they did had they actually joined the academy / club though.
    Yeah agreed, hindsight in the modern game is a luxury you cant afford when people lose their jobs in under a season sometimes.

And often a trip aboard with a different coach can bring out new qualities they didnt know they had

- - - Updated - - -

blind getting outclassed by a championship side, please dont say hes a good player thanks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    blind getting outclassed by a championship side, please dont say hes a good player thanks.
    Practically the whole team is getting outclassed atm...

Deleted
    Clement sacked at Swansea.

Sigurdson and Llorente sold and not replaced.
    Horrendous squad quality overall.

Look doomed.

- - - Updated - - -

park the bus park the bus man united...

what can you do when zlatan gets the ball and goes backwards or runs into bodies.

rashford had a nice shot that hit the post

Flashbacks to Pardew saying Yaya Sanogo would bring "the chaos factor" into Palace. Hilarious.

15+ Year Old Account
    and Blind just saved the day there... think you're a bit harsh on him Bobby but that might just come and bite me in the arse now

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    and Blind just saved the day there... think you're a bit harsh on him Bobby but that might just come and bite me in the arse now
    that was a very good challenge to be fair. Great tackle

- - - Updated - - -

their playing quite well and utd been a bit wasteful upfront. Think with a few subs we can win it easy though