Deleted
    I don't know why i bother reading transfer rumors :

Real Madrid are plotting an audacious £120m swoop for Manchester United's Paul Pogba as they seek to overhaul their squad in the summer.

The best job in the world must be making these up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    I don't know why i bother reading transfer rumors :

Real Madrid are plotting an audacious £120m swoop for Manchester United's Paul Pogba as they seek to overhaul their squad in the summer.

The best job in the world must be making these up.
    Pogba's form is bad and a transfer rumour pops up about him? Shiver me fucking timbers!

Deleted
    Comparing Pogdonkey to Modric and Kroos. Epic lolz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Comparing Pogdonkey to Modric and Kroos. Epic lolz.
    I thought you rated Pogba...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    I thought you rated Pogba...
    Maybe while he was at Juve, but he's not really done it for United. Had a pass on the first season, and saw some flashes but this season he's not been particularly special for the most part either.

Deleted
    Oh for fuck's sake we've gone & hire 'Big Eck' again.

I was hoping we'd hold out and hire Zidane when he gets fired since he's got a good record at Hampden.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Maybe while he was at Juve, but he's not really done it for United. Had a pass on the first season, and saw some flashes but this season he's not been particularly special for the most part either.
    Yeah that sarcasm but I agree with what you said anyways.

Deleted
    Hang on why the fuck was Hector Bellerend giving a talk at Oxford Union? https://twitter.com/ArsenalFC_fl/sta...09666133377030

Full things 45 mins long, his voice fucking grates me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Full things 45 mins long, his voice fucking grates me.
    Plays for Arsenal, what else would you expect, blud fam?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Plays for Arsenal, what else would you expect, blud fam?
    Fair play to him he learnt English only he didn't have to learn it from Dizzee fucking Rascal did he.

Deleted
    Fair play to him he learnt English only he didn't have to learn it from Dizzee fucking Rascal did he.
    Probably speaks better English than most Londoners tbh.

Fackin cant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Probably speaks better English than most Londoners tbh.

Fackin cant.
    I speak the queens m8.

https://vocaroo.com/

Go on let's all have a good laugh at you.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    https://vocaroo.com/

Go on let's all have a good laugh at you.
    Dont do it Ctd123, he'll change his name and avatar after you once he hears those adele quality pipes

- - - Updated - - -

I like how when pogba got injured the narrative was "Utd are shit without pogba" now he has a few bad games and its back to hes shit again. Gives you a head spin trying to keep up with the media

Deleted
    he's always been shit at utd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post

I like how when pogba got injured the narrative was "Utd are shit without pogba" now he has a few bad games and its back to hes shit again. Gives you a head spin trying to keep up with the media
    He had half a dozen good games at the start of the season.

He had half a dozen good games at the start of the season.
    Have you turned on pogba have ya? hes still an upgrade on morgan schneiderlin even having bad games.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    Have you turned on pogba have ya? hes still an upgrade on morgan schneiderlin even having bad games.
    I love how Paul Pogba's bar has gone from "world class to midfielder" to "well at least he's an upgrade on Schneiderlin"
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    I love how Paul Pogba's bar has gone from "world class to midfielder" to "well at least he's an upgrade on Schneiderlin"
    Just pointing out reality. Hes the player he replaced. So its not like he kicked paul scholes out the door to get in like some utd fans would like to think

Pogba is more interested in his brand, than football.