Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Open with festering strikes and you won't miss it.
    I'll give it a shot. With defile my opener is altered a bit so when BRW slaps on enough wounds I'm at 5-6 stacks and ready for Apoc/CH with unholy str/CS spam. When I was PP and used UVA with 4 piece I had army ready by the 3 min Mark +/- seconds

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    I'll give it a shot. With defile my opener is altered a bit so when BRW slaps on enough wounds I'm at 5-6 stacks and ready for Apoc/CH with unholy str/CS spam. When I was PP and used UVA with 4 piece I had army ready by the 3 min Mark +/- seconds
    Ah sorry I was really suggesting it for da. It's probably worth a go for defile too try it and Ser what you think?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Ah sorry I was really suggesting it for da. It's probably worth a go for defile too try it and Ser what you think?
    All the research I did on that talent row said it's personal preference but I see what you mean to use PP for a DA build. My second pure UH orange to drop last week was Deaths March so that's why the defile build full time now. It was a learning curve and I'm getting used to it now. Few more things to track before unloading everything.

But the top 500 DKs world wide can't be wrong. All use the shoulders though cause they have them! BRW does stack faster with UF naturally and that seems to be the go to on everything except mistress.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. PP is not working out with 13% haste. More dry spells with just auto attacks. I'm also thinking of joining a normal speed clear using UVA again as the group I did 8/9 H tonight tanks were very mobile making it a pain to sit in stacks. Ugh.