Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    I know that those who remain behind while everyone else abandoning ship are a bit dim, but I didn't mention anything about it being representative of most Trump supporters, just showing a few examples of the outrage on that site.

Why are you so worried whether Trump loses support from the people or not?
    Not sure Breitbart is a great source of anything...i mean..:

Hilarious, but seriously...

I know that those who remain behind while everyone else abandoning ship are a bit dim, but I didn't mention anything about it being representative of most Trump supporters, just showing a few examples of the outrage on that site.

Why are you so worried whether Trump loses support from the people or not?
    not worried just tired of the absurd false narratives created by using such minuscule example that only those inflected with Trump derangement syndrome would believe it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post

and I know you have proof that isn't happening because we all know you wouldn't just say it isn't creditable with out doing a little research first right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    The counter protestors are doing nothing wrong lol
    then why did 33 of them get arrested? yes we know cops are racist or something like that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    The social consequence should be people calling you a idiot.

It should not be physical or financial harm. No matter how bloody the belief like communism should it be suppressed with force.

- - - Updated - - -

I want you to show me proof they wanted to get rid of everyone not aryan. Show me a historical document to back that up.
    It's exactly what the Nazis wanted. Are you really that ignorant of history?

And no before you ask there are no copies of memos with Hitler writing "dear himler. kill all non aryans asap cheers hitler'

Amusing.
    I hope they eat achother alive.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    And as a business owner who works all the time, do you feel your first amendment right is being supressed?
    I guess ill put it like this, where i live (Boston) myself and many people i know are actually just simply afraid to even talk politics at all because what if people disagree with what we say? Idc if far leftist disagree with my moderate viewpoints, the problem is were afraid of rither being completely socially ousted, or physically harmed. My coworkers husband got fired for talking about politics from a conservative viewpoint at work during a talk among friends, of course they said he was fired for some bs, but considering he was fired the day after a bunch of people got "offended" by his viewpoint, it was obvious.

If you say "i dont agree with communism" it makes you a supporter of racist ideology and a white supremacist because here, apparently capitalism in any form is racist, and sexist. So, in actuality, its things like this that cause "free speech rallies" to occur, its a shame the kkk and nazis decided to highjack those.

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    Skroe is ONLY concerned with the alt-right, obsessed even. When it comes to left and Muslim terrorism he is nowhere to be found. Meanwhile Europeans are getting slaughtered every week by Muslims.
    People like him don't have a point, they just want to see the world burn.

Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    I'll have to retract from a previous post: THIS is the dumbest shit I've ever read on here. What the fuuuuck are you talking about. Please reread what you just typed.
    As long as you discriminate based on race you will have issues with racism I don't see what is so hard to get about.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    yep the good old stand by the dog whistle excuse
    funny how this so called dog whistle are so only racist are supposed to hear it
    so how did all these counter protester hear that same dog whistle

ever think that the words freedom of speech is a dog whistle to the real freedom hating fascist and communist and why those counter protesters showed up because freedom and speech triggered them ?
    Because it's a figure of speech, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post

and I know you have proof that isn't happening because we all know you wouldn't just say it isn't creditable with out doing a little research first right?
    Do you know who it is in the picture? lmao

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    As long as you discriminate based on race you will have issues with racism I don't see what is so hard to get about.
    Minorities are by definition without privileged status, unless perhaps you were referring to the wealthy:P

So if I turn off the shitlord echo chamber filter for a minute, what happened here is that a planned neo Nazi march got dwarfed by about 40,000 counter protestors?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-2...speech/8824188

Sounds like you guys are running out of Lebensraum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    That's beside the point. It's ok to not like Trump. You seem to be ok with people against free speech though? What is wrong with you?
    No... There is no tolerance for intolerance. That is what they call the paradox of tolerance.
    What is wrong with you? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance

Also, the freedom of speech is absolute and without bounds. That is why I can say any Trump supporter is stupid. And I let them say any stupid thing they want
    The issue with freedom of speech in the US, is the fact that the education system there does not give people a way to see why those Trump supporters are retarded. It's just so bad...
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post

Now I can see why steve bannon quit. It's probably more fun to print this hilarious crap than be shit on in the press everyday?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    No... There is no tolerance for intolerance. That is what they call the paradox of tolerance.
    What is wrong with you? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance

Also, the freedom of speech is absolute and without bounds. That is why I can say any Trump supporter is stupid. And I let them say any stupid thing they want
    The issue with freedom of speech in the US, is the fact that the education system there does not give people a way to see why those Trump supporters are retarded. It's just so bad...
    Says the person who advocates for an anti Semitic website. This is just too rich. Yet you have issue with nazis? My tolerance is making of fun retards that support antifa or nazism. You guys make it too easy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Are we back in 2006? Wikipedia is a fine source.

Unless this is part of the, "Everything that shows information I dislike is left-wing propaganda" tactic.
    Rest assured, it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    Nah my world is fine.... My party controls the house the senate and the White house..... We are putting people back to work and soon will eliminate Obamacare. we are #winning
    GOP efforts to eliminate Obamacare are so legendary, the seven-year old struggle has its own Wikipedia page now... along with a counter of how many times they voted on it in vain.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So if I turn off the shitlord echo chamber filter for a minute, what happened here is that a planned neo Nazi march got dwarfed by about 40,000 counter protestors?

That's the gist of it, yes. That's why there is so little discussion about the "rally" itself and so much flinging crap.

Correct. Assuming that anybody with any right wing views can now be called a "Neo-Nazi" now anyway.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Correct. Assuming that anybody with any right wing views can now be called a "Neo-Nazi" now anyway.
    The rally had neo-nazi speakers, but sure, you guys keep on ignoring that.

Leftist will march over anything, what else have they got to do?. People on the right don't march, its not our thing.

Leftist will march over anything, what else have they got to do?. People on the right don't march, its not our thing.
    This is literally a counter-protest to a right wing rally lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Why would I say that? I have many "right wing views" myself.

But this was a neo Nazi march.

Deleted

I like the neo-marxist march. Karl Marx would be proud!

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    I like the neo-marxist march. Karl Marx would be proud!
    What the fuck is with all this Communism talk lately?

You want to make it so obvious the alt right are modern day brownshirts?