View Poll Results: Is it a civil rights movement?

Voters
59. This poll is closed
  • Yes

9 15.25%
  • No

50 84.75%
Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Neo-Nazis are a civil rights movement?

This is making it's way around the internet over here. What is shocking is that they handed out to an Asian Canadian as if he would want to be part of this. Needless to say many were not pleased. However, isn't it a major problem that these groups are growing more brazen with each passing day?

According to the flyer they consider themselves to be a civil rights movement. What do you make of this?
    Last edited by Tennis; 2017-08-22 at 09:05 PM.

I guess technically in the same twisted way BLM is. In both cases there is an imaginary list of grievances that gets blamed solely on people of a different skin color.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    It isn't, because there are no civil rights that white men do not posses that isn't possessed by any other man.

It's basically just entitlement when dealing with an economy that negatively impacts everyone but the rich in extremely differing levels of effect.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

They are living deep inside their own bubbles. Real deep

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    I guess technically in the same twisted way BLM is. In both cases there is an imaginary list of grievances that gets blamed solely on people of a different skin color.
    BLM isn't the same. They're a minority group which has been treated unfairly. There is an immense amount of high quality literature to support this. Not the same with neo nazis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Haha, what the hell.

It is a Civil Rights movement, because within 30 years White people will be the minority in North America

http://america.aljazeera.com/article...-minority.html

The nation’s demographics are on a clear trajectory: White people are dying faster than they are being born, which means they are on target
    to become a minority in the United States in 30 years.

For the third year in a row, deaths of non-Hispanic whites outnumbered births, according to detailed population estimates for states and counties released Thursday by the U.S. Census Bureau.

“This is without historical precedent,” said Kenneth Johnson, the senior demographer at the University of New Hampshire’s Carsey School of Public Policy. “The minority population is growing, and the non-Hispanic white population is not.”

Whites currently account for 62 percent of the population but 78 percent of deaths, according to Johnson’s analysis.

Their median age — half are older and half younger — has hit an all-time high of 43, said William Frey, a demographer at the Brookings Institution. For the first time, whites are in the minority among children under the age of 5.

“Since 2010, the overall under age 20 population is declining, while working ages and especially seniors are growing,” Frey said.

White populations under 20 declined in 46 states — in all but Hawaii, Utah, South Dakota, North Dakota and the District of Columbia.
    Last edited by Blobfish; 2017-08-22 at 09:26 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Woooooow white man and not people? Sexis af tbqh smh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Its is a Civil Rights movement, because within 30 years White people will be the minority in North America

The nation’s demographics are on a clear trajectory: White people are dying faster than they are being born, which means they are on target

For the third year in a row, deaths of non-Hispanic whites outnumbered births, according to detailed population estimates for states and counties released Thursday by the U.S. Census Bureau.

“This is without historical precedent,” said Kenneth Johnson, the senior demographer at the University of New Hampshire’s Carsey School of Public Policy. “The minority population is growing, and the non-Hispanic white population is not.”

Whites currently account for 62 percent of the population but 78 percent of deaths, according to Johnson’s analysis.

Their median age — half are older and half younger — has hit an all-time high of 43, said William Frey, a demographer at the Brookings Institution. For the first time, whites are in the minority among children under the age of 5.

“Since 2010, the overall under age 20 population is declining, while working ages and especially seniors are growing,” Frey said.

White populations under 20 declined in 46 states — in all but Hawaii, Utah, South Dakota, North Dakota and the District of Columbia.
    Mate, it was okay when indigenous people declined and were conquered by Euro settlers but now it's not okay for some reason?
    Double standards. Hypocrisy at its finest.
    Plus who cares about what race someone is. Only racists would.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Its is a Civil Rights movement, because within 30 years White people will be the minority in North America

Well if you ignore history and use this as a basis of your entire hypothesis I'd totally agree with you, ./epidemic.

Sadly, white people are shit, historically speaking. Even white people agree with that notion.

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-08-23 at 08:54 AM.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Well if you ignore history and use this as a basis of your entire hypothesis I'd totally agree with you, ./epidemic.

Sadly, white people are shit, historically speaking. Even white people agree with that notion.
    Congratulations! You are a racist. Enjoy your infraction!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Congratulations! You are a racist. Enjoy your infraction also.
    I'm racist for saying that white people systematically and brutally exterminated and enslaved millions of people, historically and they are subsequently shit for doing so?

Man, those mental gymnastics. I frankly hope I get banned for it then. It would be an interesting abuse of moderator power. But I guess no less interesting than Godaddy or when you get banned, I guess.

I'm racist for saying that white people systematically and brutally exterminated and enslaved millions of people, historically and they are subsequently shit for doing so?

Man, those mental gymnastics. I frankly hope I get banned for it then. It would be an interesting abuse of moderator power. But I guess no less interesting than Godaddy or when you get banned, I guess.
    You are racist because you are judging an entire race to be lacking. That's like, the most basic definition of racism. People who are not racist blame the individuals, and individual governments/societies that did things that were wrong. People who are not racist don't lump all crimes of people who happen to be a certain race, upon the entire race.

The easiest way to tell if you are being a bigot, is to ask yourself if you would say the same thing about a different race. If it's not ok to say all black people are bad, then it's not ok to say all of any other race is bad either, for example.
    Last edited by Tijuana; 2017-08-22 at 09:33 PM.

15+ Year Old Account

All you had to say was some white people. Generalizing is bad, m'kay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    You are racist because you are judging an entire race to be lacking. That's like, the most basic definition of racism.
    I'm judging an entire race on their previous actions, not because they have a certain skin color or because they were born somewhere. But again, I'm engaging in Tijuana mental gymnastics.

Next you're going to tell me white people transcend race.

Cultural marxism is real though and it really has taken off in universities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    All you had to say was some white people. Generalizing is bad, m'kay.
    All I had to do was say some white people? That makes it suddenly better for white people?

It doesn't. Some white people fought to end that tyranny. But white people in general put up with genocide while it was happening and as a white person, it's pretty damn offensive.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Suppression of the rights of others can never be called a civil rights movement. Unless you are high.
    The thing is we already have civil rights so calling that makes no sense anyway.

All I had to do was say some white people? That makes it suddenly better for white people?

It doesn't. Some white people fought to end that tyranny. But white people in general put up with genocide while it was happening and as a white person, it's pretty damn offensive.
    Lol, put up with. The masses were uneducated and under rule so most people couldn't do a thing about it anyway.

I'm judging an entire race on their previous actions, not because they have a certain skin color or because they were born somewhere. But again, I'm engaging in Tijuana mental gymnastics.

Next you're going to tell me white people transcend race.
    You lumping huge swaths of the global population in to one group, even though they have nothing to do with each other. Most of them don't even speak the same language, or share similar culture.

Your prior statement is racist. That is a plain fact.

I won't be making any sweeping statements about any race in the future, as you envision. I'm not a racist. So I don't do that.
    Last edited by Tijuana; 2017-08-22 at 09:37 PM.

Neo nazis are counter civil rights. I mean they can form a political party and they are reasonably protected because its a private organization running at the political level but they are not a civil rights movement. Civil rights mean equality for all no discrimination on the basis of race, belief, sexual preference and gender equality.