Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account

What do you do when you can't sleep?

I mostly play games that are lighthearted but still engaging, such as Mario Kart or Yoshi's Wooly World. Or listen to music for a hour and draw something. I've heard of people trying to do meditation, but I don't really like it because I find thinking of nearly nothing is impossible lol

Do you like doing something if you can't sleep, or do you just like to lie in bed?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, I couldn't think of where else to put this
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

I listen to spa music... lame, but it works.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    I listen to spa music... lame, but it works.
    I have a knack for listening to music from JoJo. Maybe that's why I can't sleep? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I have a knack for listening to music from JoJo. Maybe that's why I can't sleep? Lol

You do you...

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post

You do you...

Well, sort of lol

I listen to music or just wake up and play a video game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rain and thunder often does the trick.

Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

3+ Year Old Account
    I play mobile games in bed, or read, or maybe just sink in the thoughts and drift away. And I like to listen to the witcher 3 soundtrack when thinking haha

Once, I read that blinking eyes continuously for 20 seconds could bring sleep.. So I tried it and it worked for me. I don't know if it would work someone else. But, you can try if you like

I mostly play games that are lighthearted but still engaging, such as Mario Kart or Yoshi's Wooly World. Or listen to music for a hour and draw something. I've heard of people trying to do meditation, but I don't really like it because I find thinking of nearly nothing is impossible lol

Do you like doing something if you can't sleep, or do you just like to lie in bed?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, I couldn't think of where else to put this
    Clonazepam 1mg

10+ Year Old Account
    I write stories...
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Really listening to music is an excellent way to fall asleep

Either play a mindless mobile game, listen to music, or read.

Just something to get my brain focused on one thing instead of a dozen.

I take a medication that interacts with another medication I take which makes me feel insanely tired (all prescribed by a doctor) then when I get to that point I hop into bed, find some random movie either on TV, netflix or hbomax and when the morning rolls around I'm like "I don't remember seeing a single second of whatever movie I put on last night"

I really can't wait for that random button Netflix is supposed to be coming out with eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    I take a medication that interacts with another medication I take which makes me feel insanely tired (all prescribed by a doctor) then when I get to that point I hop into bed, find some random movie either on TV, netflix or hbomax and when the morning rolls around I'm like "I don't remember seeing a single second of whatever movie I put on last night"

I really can't wait for that random button Netflix is supposed to be coming out with eventually.
    Don't you find that concerning? I'd change doctor if I were you.
    (Let me guess, NBDZs?).
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

Violet Evergarden's calm and relaxing OST is my go-to or if I want something nostalgic I go for Naruto/Shippuden OST.

Quote Originally Posted by Cidzor View Post
    Reading helps for me. I'll just grab any random book from my bookshelf and read until I can't keep my eyes open anymore. And sometimes I'll read stuff online (browse random Wikipedia articles and such), but that doesn't generally have the same effect, for some reason (probably monitor glare or something, because I use a huge monitor).

And listen to ambient/atmospheric types of music. Stuff along these lines:

I usually have to have some kind of background noise for sleeping anyway. Long-time tinnitus sufferer here, so if the room is too quiet (ie, there's not some kind of noise to drown it out a bit or otherwise distract me), it starts to get pretty maddening.
    it so amazing

I start reading more often and then fall asleep quickly.

I try to count to 100 and usually it helps me to fall asleep

10+ Year Old Account
    I try to sleep harder. That includes relaxation exercices such has not thinking in nothing, and focusing on breathing, if that fails i just go out for a cigarrete and then try again. I can easely stay in a relaxed mode for around 20m.