Poll: Which Does Blizz Ignore Most?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Used to main druid, when I switched to alliance I went to shaman even though I knew they were always going to be an underperforming class. I just enjoy their lore and playing as a dwarf too much. The numbers just aren't there, neither is utility outside of lust/hero.

I voted for warlock, seems they make major changes to this class each x pack, and then just let it ride for the remainder...

Yet they seem to be constantly upgrading their golden child classes like Mage and Hunter

Demo lock. All other classes might be strong or weak but Demo is the only spec that feels just broken on some level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Objectively speaking I'd say there are certain SPECS that they ignore the most, not really classes so much.

For instance, Survival Hunters are very neglected while BM/MM Hunters are generally getting looked at.

Outlaw Rogues are being overlooked while Sub and Ass are getting changes.

WW Monks have been neglected since the beginning of the expansion while BrMs are getting a lot of changes.

Disc Priests are getting neglected while SP/Holy are getting changes.

Veng DH, Prot Pally, and Prot Warriors are being ignored as well for the most part and are under-performing compared to other tanks.

Feral Druids were being ignored for a long time until they finally got changes in 7.3. Took them almost a year of waiting before they finally got changes.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Demo lock. All other classes might be strong or weak but Demo is the only spec that feels just broken on some level.
    Agree totally, the reworking's made it really unfun for me to play. It's so clunky compared to Destro or Afflic, I'm really fed up with the constant reworks, but the spec feels broken.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I play Dk and Pally and i voted Monk. Its pretty sad at the current state of the class. I dont just mean that their numbers are bad, (BrM is ok), i mean that mechanically they are gimmick central, and they continue to have far and away the worst class lore and tier set art.

"HAHAHA Beer memes! Right guys? R-right? Guys?... hello?"

Deleted
    So... a lot of shamans doesn't know how to play properly their class.
    Bouhouhou, so hard to play.
    Bouhououou, not fun to play..

Deleted
    Monk. Less fun to play with each expansion, class story totally removed from main events, no Monk among major NPCs.

Monk and Ele Shaman.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Camthur View Post
    I think it would be hard to justify saying they just ignore an entire class. Certain specs? absolutely.

I can't believe people are saying DH. They developed two whole new specs for a new class. That's more attention than any other class got this expansion.
    They pretty much ignored the entire rogue class for ten years.

...tinkers.
    /jk

tbh I don't know. maybe demo lock? survival hunter?

Being an Ele Shaman is suffering.

Not sure whether to laugh or frown seeing all of the nods here for ele shaman, a class/spec I mained for 8 of my 10 years playing WoW.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    It's really just specs that get tossed to the wayside.
    Over the years, though, I'd say as a class, Rogues have been ignored most.
    Poor little guys, just wanted to be viable in PVE without needing to learn a ball busting rotation...

Ive played a Resto Shaman since BC. I feel like Shaman are only great at very niche fights. Everyone grouped up and taking alot of damage. I mean we can heal any fights, its just i feel underwhelming and like i have to work really hard or be outhealed by every other healing class in the game. God i want greater heal back.

rogue by far. rogue is first ignored fallowed by shaman.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”