Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Class horoscope & you

Hi guys,

I think i know, what personality is attracted to which class, based on my own experience.

When we are picking our classes, we do some considerations, as the game requires both energy and time investment. Remember, this is subjective and I would like to see your contribution.

So,

If you're a Paladin:
    1.You are the bad loser. Lucky you, that you have Bubbles to save the worst part of the day and this is why you went with the Paladin.
    2.You are also the most commited, as you have done some serious consideration(both in terms of race look and the lore of the typical ambitious savior of the worlds).
    3.You also playing the most popular class, despite the lack of race choice and the competition you are up against(making the above even more true).

Your opponent: Every other Paladin player, who are more true to thier role.

-

If you're a Warrior:
    1.Chances are that you are NOT the stereotypical neckbeard.
    2.Youtubers who are known as Warriors are 3 out of 5 times people who work out regularly and can clearly function in social life, compared to the average, who are just some "Youtubers".
    3.Historicaly, the most famous youtubers, are also Warriors and they clearly have this inspirational energy.
    4.Chances for your Guild Leader is a Warrior is pretty high.

Your opponent: Bosses.

-

If you're a Druid:
    1.Chances for that you are a female player increases.
    2.This is also the most geeky class. Clearly, shapeshiting and access to 4 different specs is a special thing and attracts the special player.

Your opponent: Life.

-

If you're a Mage, Rogue, DK:
    1.This is usually the FOTM/flakey group.
    2.Also, seen from the design perspective(both in PvP/PVE), people who are attracted to these, are the most tryhard people you can imagine(hint: read the threads and see the amount of whine and /wristcut threats).

Your opponent: Blizzard.

-

If you're a Hunter or DH.
    1.The last 15 years, casuals all around the world gathered around the Hunter. Blizz by intent always made them easier to play(with the expection of Survival Hunters).
    2.The same concept is going on with the DH.
    3.You either play 1 hour each patchday or playing for Method.

Your opponent: League of Legends.

-

If you're a Shaman.
    1.You like to be treated as half Mage half Druid(if you know what im saying).
    2.A bit emotional.
    3.Highest chance to get friendzoned by both males and females.

Your opponent: Obstacles.

-

If you're a Warlock, Monk or Priest:
    1.Chillout type of person.
    2.The monk subforum don't even have any mod(lol), but they still have the most contructive threads around.

Your opponent: Raid Leaders.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-09-20 at 10:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of the things you've stated are utter nonsense, much like horoscopes.

What class do I play?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    All of the things you've stated are utter nonsense, much like horoscopes.

What class do I play?
    From the smell of bitter energy in you, my bet is the group of Mage, Rogue and DK(but im also certain that you think its fun to tell me, that you don't even play).
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-09-20 at 09:54 PM.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    You forgot shaman.... seems about right, do you work for blizzard?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    From the smell of bitter enegry in you, my bet is the group of Mage, Rogue and DK(but im also certain that you think its fun to tell me, that you don't even play).
    Nope, I play Warlock and I'm just a real 'chillout kind of person".

It's fascinating that you can smell me through your monitor though, are you a wizard?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, no. This is all a subjective creation with minimal proof. Good attempt but as little chance to be true as the ones in the papers.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ace of hoofs View Post
    You forgot shaman.... seems about right, do you work for blizzard?
    LOL!

Corrected.

The Warrior is raid/guild leader thing is pretty accurate though. I had a warrior as leader in all my guilds except in Legion where it was a Druid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    The Warrior is raid/guild leader thing is pretty accurate though. I had a warrior as leader in all my guilds except in Legion where it was a Druid.
    BAAAM!

10char.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    In all my raiding time, I've only had 2 warriors that was raid leaders and 1 warrior that was a guild leader. And that is since the start.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Much like a real horoscope this is just garbage for the gullible.

A special laugh for the warrior one.

Stood in the Fire The5thVegetable's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Guys, can I laugh and cry at the same time?

This was clearly made by some salty Warrior who routinely gets stun-locked 100% to 0% by Rogues and kited by Frost Mages to the point that he can't even get a hit in.

lol I can relate to the monk/warlock one

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    If you're a Warlock, Monk or Priest:
    1.Chillout type of person.
    2.The monk subforum don't even have any mod(lol), but they still have the most contructive threads around.

Your opponent: Raid Leaders.
    This got too real....

The rogue one is complete and utter crap. I rolled a rogue cause I always liked the theif/assassin archetype along with the overall attitude of the class, not because it was a "fotm" class.

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    The rogue one is complete and utter crap. I rolled a rogue cause I always liked the theif/assassin archetype along with the overall attitude of the class, not because it was a "fotm" class.
    If this truly isn't you, why are you getting so overly defensive about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    If this truly isn't you, why are you getting so overly defensive about it?
    Cause it's inaccurate? I started playing in late 2007 as a noob 12 year old clicker with auto attack on my action bar, long before I knew what fotm was. Plus, this "horoscope" appears to be more of the op's feelings towards classes, rather than looking at the themes or functions of each class to make a more accurate "horoscope."

I play mage, because I like Gandalf. And I'm chillout person.