Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    I loathe Autumn... those that say they love it are the ones that never clean up the leaves.
    You have to admit the color spectrum is gorgeous though and something we easily take for granted considering most of earth miss out on experiencing it and have green all year round.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    You have to admit the color spectrum is gorgeous though and something we easily take for granted considering most of earth miss out on experiencing it and have green all year round.

I am color blind....it never ceases to drive me nuts every year hearing all about 'aaawww all the colors'

Fuck yo colors! Stop slowin down to look at friggin trees!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Deleted
    Thanks to man-made climate change, the winters here in Finland where I live have been pretty much ruined. Rainy grey weather all the way to New Years, get maybe two months of actual snow in the beginning of the year, maybe a week, two if lucky, of proper freezing weather (-15C and below), with only a few days of proper winter weather of like -25C and below. Spring is longer, autumn is longer, and summers don't even have proper thunderstorms anymore, which was the only saving grace of that shit season.

Yeah, we definitely ruined the planet.

In the NE its winter, second winter, still winter and road construction.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the NW we get Winter, lighter winter, fall, pollen, HOLY FUCK IS THAT THE SUN?, road construction, fall, lighter winter, and heavy winter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

We seemingly just get Summer and Winter where I'm at. Sucks since Spring/Autumn are my favorite seasons.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocko9 View Post
    My dad was stationed at Honolulu for awhile and said people called the phenomenon Rock Fever
    Interesting. I was there for vacation for two weeks awhile ago and it was great, but I think the isolation would get to me after awhile.

this is how i see it where i live

spring = great once leaves are coming out, the transition from winter to spring is just annoying and cold, and snows randomly still
    summer = great, no complaints
    fall = is okay till everything turns gray, and transitions into winter...the colors of the leaves are nice, but i hate the fall except for halloween
    winter = fun to see snow the first time, and then you realize you have to drive in it, shovel it, be cold for 4 months of the year or more

Quote Originally Posted by VGAddict View Post
    It really sucks living in Texas, where I don’t get to enjoy four distinct seasons like
    everyone else. Wish I could move up north. What are seasons like where you live?

I'm thinking about moving to a state where you get four distinct seasons. What are the best states to go?
    Winter: 9 foot tall snowbanks.
    Spring: Water, water everywhere.
    Summer: Scorching hot, kill me plz.
    Fall: Fucking gorgeous colors everywhere, woods and forests are a live show, perfect temperature, lasts only 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    In the NW we get Winter, lighter winter, fall, pollen, HOLY FUCK IS THAT THE SUN?, road construction, fall, lighter winter, and heavy winter.
    "Heavy winter" meaning some of it stuck to the road and civilization ended.

I am fine with how the weather is here in Texas. It is still in the 90’s today. We will have another beautiful weekend.

15+ Year Old Account
    Summer in Sweden is the best day of the year.