Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Well... I don't really care as long as it isn't me.

Sooooo I'll be a sheep today to be a wolf tomorrow XD

7+ Year Old Account
    Im keeping my vote on Graeham. Part tradition for D1, part result of last game.

Going to be out for 12 hours or so. Should be back by deadline.

Hrmmm

Well this is weird. I mean we've got to lynch someone. So there's some call for BF. I'm game to switch but only if other votes start happening.

I won't be pulled off Graeham if nothing is going to actually happen.

Nothing of note is likely to happen, given that it's D1 and all. Opportunistic votes will be placed by both scum and town alike since grudges carry over from previous games and scum benefit from either sitting back or carefully nudging things in a direction that leads to an active, engaged player being lynched. When scum win it is, at least partially, due to intentional or unintentional culling of active town players.

I do think that Crissi should been given a pass for being eliminated early across multiple games, though.

unvote Vote Blood Fox

I'll be the change I can believe in. It's just Graeham anyway. He won't lie to the thread this time. Right guys?

Deleted
    And what has blood fox done to deserve our ire?

Blood Fox being very quiet on D1 is pretty standard for him, honestly. I'm going to keep my vote on Marack. He's in the habit of voting on me every time D1 swings around so at this point I expect it. Yet he states that it's also due to what happened during the previous game...and then he goes on to say that he has no intention of changing his vote but will be back before the deadline. It just feels off to me.

I'll claim if need be. There's only ten hours left.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could get behind a Blood lynch right now, can change later if needed.

Vote: Blood Fox

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    And what has blood fox done to deserve our ire?
    About as much as anyone else. I was going to suggest the dude that got banned but he's not in the game XD

7+ Year Old Account
    @Graeham How is me voting you with no intention of changing it feel off to you? You are right. D1 vote is normal for me. Sometimes I even shift my vote at random on D1. How is being back before deadline feel off? Granted, I expected more the a handful of posts to go through. Not surprised that BF is getting attention.

Personally we need some of our people who actually like playing D1 back XD

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    @Graeham How is me voting you with no intention of changing it feel off to you? You are right. D1 vote is normal for me. Sometimes I even shift my vote at random on D1. How is being back before deadline feel off? Granted, I expected more the a handful of posts to go through. Not surprised that BF is getting attention.
    It's mostly just a hunch. Granted, things are pretty quiet and I believe more than a few players are just not going to show up at all before the deadline is upon us. So I'll grant you the benefit of the doubt for now.

Unvote
    Vote: Blood Fox

7+ Year Old Account
    Guess I can go back and look, since we only have 3 pages, and do a vote count...

- - - Updated - - -

Unless I fucked it up...

BloodFox - (4) - Danner, Large, Graeham, listo
    Graeham - (2) - Marack, Crissi
    Danner - (1) - Celtic
    Crissi - (1) - Val

Crackle and Blood have not voted.
    8 Votes out, 5 needed for lynch and less then an hour

10+ Year Old Account
    unvote

Vote Bloodfox

there we go. glad I checked during lunch break

7+ Year Old Account
    Unvote

That and Crissi's switch should ensure a lynch gets off.

This is where I change vote trains to ensure a lynch... wait...

Oh well.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Unvote

Vote Blood Fox

Let it be done!

7+ Year Old Account
    Gru’s Diary Day 2

It had been a mostly uneventful day. After going to the amusement park, the girls and I returned home to eat dinner and I tucked them into bed. Once again the girls insisted I read them “Three Little Kittens” but I limited it to 4 readings before it was lights out.

Then it was time to kiss the minions goodnight. The usual hijinx ensued of them trying to sneak back in line. However when it was over I noticed that Bob was missing from the lineup. When I asked the group where he was they looked around trying to act innocent before stepping aside to reveal my test bottle of anti gravity spray. I picked it up and it was empty. They then pointed to the stars while looking guilty and then scattered before I could question them anymore.

D1 Vote Count

Blood Fox – Danner (4), Largehorn (45), Listo (48), Graeham (52), Crissi (54)
    Danner – Celtic209 (13)
    Crissi – Valyrian (32)

With 7 votes at the end of the day it takes 4 for majority lynch.

Blood Fox, playing Bob a naughy minion has been lynched

It is now night. You have 24 hours to submit any actions!

Last edited by Kryllian; 2017-10-10 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    This is where I change vote trains to ensure a lynch... wait...

Oh well.
    Danner's feeling when lynching someone was your idea and you don't even get to be on the train.

This is also now a bump... mostly because I was late... and Danner started the train XD

7+ Year Old Account
    Gru’s Diary Day 3

I awoke after a restless night’s sleep. Visions of the minions singing a song with only the word Banana kept me from completely relaxing. I was determined to get back to my planning and inventing. I rounded everyone up to brainstorm a new project for us all to work and as I addressed the room I noticed something was amiss.

I asked around and after an extensive search we found his goggles underneath a stamping press. I can only assume he did not survive. I will miss you Tim!

Valyrian the Moofia Boss playing Tim, a Vanilla Townie Minion, has been killed.

It is now Day 2. You have 48 hours.

With 8 players it take 5 to lynch!