10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, my county here in Florida now has a curfew in effect from 9 PM to 5 AM to try and help contain COVID-19. Five bucks says it was the county commission that made that call and not Racist Ron.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Machismo said something, but I'll never know what it was!
    Lmao, can you imagine being such a weakling you acknowledge that you have people you disagree with on ignore?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Trump announces his Recovery Council.
    Which of them is a medical doctor, again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile, Rump is busy declaring that he has total authority over the country as President.

You know that if President Obama ever said anything like that, not that he ever would have, the anti-American right would immediately call for his execution.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

That reporter, good grief. I don't like it but obviously we can all see why he calls them the enemy of the people. She just kept swinging her sword in front of his face before Trump had enough. I would have stopped talking to her after "Is Trump making you say this?" to Fauci.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Meanwhile, Rump is busy declaring that he has total authority over the country as President.

You know that if President Obama ever said anything like that, not that he ever would have, the anti-American right would immediately call for his execution.
    And CNN's Kaitlin Collins called him on his shit. His only retort: "Enough."

The rest of the press pool seriously needs to start taking lessons from her and Paula Reid because both of them have been tearing him a new, diseased asshole tonight.

That reporter, good grief. I don't like it but obviously we can all see why he calls them the enemy of the people. She just kept swinging her sword in front of his face before Trump had enough. I would have stopped talking to hear after "Is Trump making you say this?" to Fauci.
    That's because Trump is lying, and so are you.

He was always lying, and he will always lie. You will always lie for him, and here's the evidence:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...t-three-years/

And here's his loyalty pledge bullshit:

https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/12/polit...dge/index.html

And his list of those not loyal, set to be purged:

https://www.axios.com/trump-acknowle...d49ef0e11.html

Not that I expect you to care. You never cared before, and you don't care now. You supported him through the racism, the rape, the sexism, the homophobia, the xenophobia, the shredding of the Constitution.

You. Don't. Care.

That reporter, good grief. I don't like it but obviously we can all see why he calls them the enemy of the people. She just kept swinging her sword in front of his face before Trump had enough. I would have stopped talking to her after "Is Trump making you say this?" to Fauci.
    Ya ya we get it, enemy of the people, people who won't bend the knee to Trump, tomAto, tomatO all the same to you Trumpsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    And CNN's Kaitlin Collins called him on his shit. His only retort: "Enough."

The rest of the press pool seriously needs to start taking lessons from her and Paula Reid because both of them have been tearing him a new, diseased asshole tonight.
    https://twitter.com/mmpadellan/statu...38528315510789

Shit quality video of this, trying to source a better one. More reporters just need to ignore Trump trying to flee a question and just keep hammering him again and again.

What they should do, is have a play-by-play team that breaks into the coverage, and just calls him out for his lies, deflection, and childish attitude.

Make it like Mystery Science Theater 3000.

HAHAHAHHAHA, okay, okay, I know, CNN news and all, but these chyrons are fucking on point:

https://twitter.com/anamariecox/stat...241215507?s=20

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Why do y'all watch something you know will be incredibly stupid? I know i just flat refuse to give the President an audience. He's not worth listening to when he doesn't know the difference between a virus and bacteria.
    I’d watch, but even working from home, I can’t.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Lmao, can you imagine being such a weakling you acknowledge that you have people you disagree with on ignore?
    Well I did put Dacien on ignore just now. If he's going to just makes posts to try to antagonize people and then ignore them when they try respond to him then I think it's good to treat him in kind and put him on ignore. I just wish mmo-champion's ignore feature was better. Skroe had something in his signature to make the ignore feature better, but he's banned right now and I can't see his signature. Also I wish there was a way to block peoples posts even when you're browsing the site while logged out, because that's what I do most often.

HAHAHAHHAHA, okay, okay, I know, CNN news and all, but these chyrons are fucking on point:

It's actually kind of embarrassing. We accept this now. The president is expected to have his own style and particulars, but the media is supposed to be purveyors of information.

That right there is a knife wound in good journalism.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they are enemy of the people, why are you listing affronts to Trump only?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account

Seems pretty clear CNN is getting fed up with his crap.

It's actually kind of embarrassing. We accept this now. The president is expected to have his own style and particulars, but the media is supposed to be purveyors of information.

Whats incorrect about what they said? I saw some of the interview. It's literally an hour of insane ramblings about "they said" and "we're doing fantastic" while he ignores the question that was asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    it ain't over till the fat lady sings.

Covid19 is making a come back in australia and asia. I know Trump is eager to restart the economy and pack churches for some reasons. I really see the scenario where america lift the quarantine far to prematurely and the number of death litterally explode.
    That's literally what I'm expecting. Gotta get the economy rolling again so trump will be in a better place for the election! Grandpa must be sacrificed for the good of the glorious economy

I just get so tired of it. Now I know how people felt in the "Thanks Obama" years.

10+ Year Old Account
    A president’s style being lying, does not inhibit journalists from saying the truth.

No, if journalists couldn’t criticize the president, we wouldn’t have free press. This isn’t like Trump demanding Obama resign over Ebola or his birth certificate. This isn’t journalists talking about how a daughter couldn’t say goodbye to her father. There are thousands of dead Americans on Trump’s watch...

- - - Updated - - -

I just get so tired of it. Now I know how people felt in the "Thanks Obama" years.
    Trump was demanding Obama resign over Ebola... so no...