Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    50 secret service agents were injured defending the President and believed his life was in danger. If anyone is being "fucking pathetic" here...perhaps it's you.
    A coward defending the actions of a coward.

I’m shocked.

10+ Year Old Account
    50 secret service agents were injured defending the President and believed his life was in danger. If anyone is being "fucking pathetic" here...perhaps it's you.
    Did you just claim rioters broke through the police line, to reach secret service?

I guess Biden should do something about it... Trump tweet from the bunker, as his staff was telling him to address the nation:

These people are ANARCHISTS. Call in our National Guard NOW. The World is watching and laughing at you and Sleepy Joe. Is this what America wants? NO!!!
    Strong words... great explanation for dismantling Obama’s police reform.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I’m shocked.
    This was an action movie... Rioters broke through the police line... with the only thing saving Trump was... the 50... as one rioter approaches, a scream of... “this is White House!!”... could be heard for miles away. A swift kick... and the rioter flew off the White House steps, into the abyss.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    A coward defending the actions of a coward.

I’m shocked.
    An idiot defending the opinions of an idiot.

I’m shocked.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I imagine this is pretty much what it is lol "If we turn the lights off, they can see we're not home and go away."
    If we only had a president that could do something... Like Trump said... the world is laughing at us. Impeach Biden!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    We've talked about Trump's base of white nationalists being involved. And we're going to keep talking about it until it stops being true.

Minnesota officials have identified white nationalist groups operating on the ground amid the protests in Minneapolis and St. Paul over the death of George Floyd in police custody, the state's Department of Corrections said late Sunday.

Commissioner Paul Schnell told reporters at a press conference that recruiting materials in the form of posters had been located by officials in the Twin Cities, adding that his office is investigating as-yet unsubstantiated claims that Antifa-aligned groups were active in the cities as well, according to local news affiliate KTTC.

"They're agitators," Schnell said of the groups, according to CNN. A request for further comment from the Department of Corrections was not immediately returned.

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D) pointed to the alleged presence of the groups as a reason for his decision to extend an 8 p.m. curfew in the two cities, writing in a tweet Sunday evening: "We have reason to believe that bad actors continue to infiltrate the rightful protests of George Floyd’s murder, which is why we are extending the curfew by one day."
    Hmm. So Trump tweeted "they should be shot" while cringing under the bed in his bunker like the coward he is, and now, his dog-whistle rabid fanbase are actually inciting the violence -- possibly so they have an excuse to shoot a black person. But just putting it out there -- y'all outnumbered.

I’m shocked.
    Aren't you one of the people whining about personal attacks?

Hmmmm...

Hong Kong loses Autonomy during the Trump Administration in the USA.

A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account

I’m shocked.
    I don’t think he believes your secret service claim.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Aren't you one of the people whining about personal attacks?

Hmmmm...
    Sometimes I respond in like kind because the mods typically do nothing when I'm insulted.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Sometimes I respond in like kind because the typically mods do nothing when I'm insulted.
    So, you shouldn't complain about what you choose to do.

I think we both know what that makes you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes I respond in like kind because the mods typically do nothing when I'm insulted.
    Why wouldn’t you post a link to 50 secret service member being injured protecting Trump? Wouldn’t that be more appropriate?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow, "No you".

How clever. How inventive.

Do you have any other unsourced biting comebacks? Maybe next you'll say that Trump was heroically injured fighting on the front lines to defend the WH, instead of cowering like a little bitch in his bunker with all the lights turned off?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    We've talked about Trump's base of white nationalists being involved. And we're going to keep talking about it until it stops being true.
    Hmm. So Trump tweeted "they should be shot" while cringing under the bed in his bunker like the coward he is, and now, his dog-whistle rabid fanbase are actually inciting the violence -- possibly so they have an excuse to shoot a black person. But just putting it out there -- y'all outnumbered.
    Like his support keeps saying... they think this is about some sort of civil war...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Hong Kong loses Autonomy during the Trump Administration in the USA.
    It's okay. Trump gave a 10-minute speech he was 45 minutes late for, and he's going to punish Hong Kong for it by removing their special statuses. Stati? Statistics?

By the way, far earlier on in Trump's tenure, he set the stage for this by at least appearing open to the One China policy. It was right around the time China gave Trump a bunch of new trademarks in China, but I'm sure that's a coincidence.

Now, Trump wasn't consistent -- yeah I know, big surprise. But "maybe" isn't "no". And while he seems upset about these developments, what's he going to do? He already used the only tool he has, tariffs, because of the trade war that is so good and so easy to win that China halted soybean imports literally today.

Chinese government officials told major state-run agricultural companies to pause purchases of some American farm goods including soybeans as Beijing evaluates the ongoing escalation of tensions with the U.S. over Hong Kong, according to people familiar with the situation.

State-owned traders Cofco and Sinograin were ordered to suspend purchases, according to one of the people, who asked not to be identified discussing a private matter. Chinese buyers have also canceled an unspecified number of U.S. pork orders, one of the people said. Private companies haven’t been told to halt imports, according to one of the people.

The halt is the latest sign that the hard won phase-one trade deal between the world’s two biggest economies is in jeopardy. While Chinese Premier Li Keqiang last month reiterated a pledge to implement the agreement that was inked in January, tensions have continued to escalate since then amid a standoff over Beijing’s move to tighten its grip on Hong Kong.
    This is where I'm supposed to take a victory lap yelling "I called it!" but come on, I predicted it would be hot in Atlanta in July with that kind of call. I saw it coming, you saw it coming, hell let's get @DocSavageFan in on this, did you see China abruptly ending Phase One because of Trump's words and actions? Oh, feel free to say it's China's fault, that's your right, I just want a yes/no did you see this as a likely result? Please, be honest. I'm sure you came to these forums to do more than go off-topic with personal attacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Secret Service themselves claim it, tbf.

Though it all happened over the space of about 36 hours, so not like it all happened at once. And nobody crossed the fence or anything and no protectees were ever in any danger.

They got hit with various bits and bobs, that's mostly all. With some being physically attacked, but nothing serious.
    See... that makes more sense, than them protecting Trump. As if he was in some sort of danger...

10+ Year Old Account
    And nobody crossed the fence or anything
    Whew, that's a relief. Did you see the Trump tweet about the vicious dogs and murder weapons back there? I mean, what kind of coward would say "it they cross the fence, then we'll really hurt them badly" and then goes and hides in a bunker before that happens? I mean, Trump just called a wipe because one of the tanks dipped below 50% but the DPS and heals were all still at full.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Why wouldn’t you post a link to 50 secret service member being injured protecting Trump? Wouldn’t that be more appropriate?
    Because of what the link actually says. Here, I'll post one from FOX so he can't complain:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/more-than...washington-d-c

Protesters threw bricks, rocks, bottles, fireworks and other items at officers and some Secret Service personnel were also "directly physically assaulted as they were kicked, punched and exposed to bodily fluids," the statement added.
    At least 11 employees were treated at local hospitals for non-life-threatening injuries.
    "No individuals crossed the White House fence and no Secret Service protesters were ever in any danger," the agency said.
    Looks like none of them were ever in any danger of being strangled to death or shot. That bad faith poster just wants to make it sound worse than it actually is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Oh wow, "No you".

How clever. How inventive.

Do you have any other unsourced biting comebacks? Maybe next you'll say that Trump was heroically injured fighting on the front lines to defend the WH, instead of cowering like a little bitch in his bunker with all the lights turned off?
    You don't believe 50 secret service agents were injured this weekend? Seriously?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Whew, that's a relief. Did you see the Trump tweet about the vicious dogs and murder weapons back there? I mean, what kind of coward would say "it they cross the fence, then we'll really hurt them badly" and then goes and hides in a bunker before that happens? I mean, Trump just called a wipe because one of the tanks dipped below 50% but the DPS and heals were all still at full.
    Is Eva Braun with him in the bunker? Make sure the Russians don’t get to him first! /rimshot

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't believe 50 secret service agents were injured this weekend? Seriously?
    Actually, now that people posted what happened. The question is... Why is this the reason Trump hid in a bunker?