https://www.kltv.com/2020/07/23/rep-...ition-slavery/

Rep. Louie Gohmert has introduced a resolution calling for Congress to to ban any political organization or party that has ever held a public position supportive of slavery or the Confederacy.

Gohmert specifically pointed at the Democratic Party’s position on slavery.
    God fucking damnit my hated for these deeply, deeply fucking retarded people knows no bounds.

I'll take, "What is the Southern Strategy, for $1,000" Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

God fucking damnit my hated for these deeply, deeply fucking retarded people knows no bounds.

And isn't the republican party all honky dorey on that there Confederacy train? So what Louie wants is to get rid of both of the major political parties? I am honestly in favor of that, because then maybe there can come more than 2 major political powers so they can't use their hate boners to screw over the other side

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It’s why I keep saying the entire thing Trump said about her... “I met her numerous times... I wish her well”... that explanation doesn’t work in full context.
    Trump's probably like "I will just say that I wish her well, so that when she ends up bigly dead in her jail cell nobody will think I had been behind this, lul, 300iq"

Quote Originally Posted by Odinfrost View Post
    And isn't the republican party all honky dorey on that there Confederacy train? So what Louie wants is to get rid of both of the major political parties? I am honestly in favor of that, because then maybe there can come more than 2 major political powers so they can't use their hate boners to screw over the other side
    There's a persistent belief that the Southern Strategy is the work of fiction, and the Democrats of today are the same Democrats who supported the KKK and slavery in the Confederacy, despite the fact that it's Republicans that cling to the Confederate flag and happen to be the ones with ties to the KKK more often than not.

But they'll bring up Robert Byrd while pretending that he didn't spend most of his life fighting against the KKK, and was honored by the NAACP upon his death for that work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump accidentally posted his supporter screaming “white power” last week... wtf?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account

You ever facepalm so hard you leave a handprint on your face?
    Putin khuliyo

There's a persistent belief that the Southern Strategy is the work of fiction, and the Democrats of today are the same Democrats who supported the KKK and slavery in the Confederacy, despite the fact that it's Republicans that cling to the Confederate flag and happen to be the ones with ties to the KKK more often than not.

But they'll bring up Robert Byrd while pretending that he didn't spend most of his life fighting against the KKK, and was honored by the NAACP upon his death for that work.
    I had to look up who Byrd was and... Their go-to guy for arguing that the Democrats being Conferderacy loving KKK supporting, is a man born in 1917 who died ten years ago... "Sigh" That is like me basing my investments on the new best home media format after blue-ray, using sales statistics from the 1980's

10+ Year Old Account
    I had to look up who Byrd was and... Their go-to guy for arguing that the Democrats being Conferderacy loving KKK supporting, is a man born in 1917 who died ten years ago... "Sigh" That is like me basing my investments on the new best home media format after blue-ray, using sales statistics from the 1980's
    Not only that, Byrd joined the KKK, was disgusted by them and left, but felt tainted by his involvement and spent decades fighting for civil rights with such intensity and sincerity that the NAACP awarded him.

The NAACP is kinda adverse to giving awards to klansmen.

This attack on Byrd is literally the best they've got.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Has Joe Biden taken it?
    Actually he has, just now. Biden is ahead by 13 in another poll. In Florida.

Biden leads 51-38 to be more precise. So, with a literal majority, yes he has taken it.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Actually he has, just now. Biden is ahead by 13 in another poll. In Florida.

Biden leads 51-38 to be more precise. So, with a literal majority, yes he has taken it.
    Trump only won FL by 1.2% in 2016 (49% vs. 47.8%) with 75% voter turnout. So this does not look good for him.

As for TX, all you have to do is go to Rigzone employment offer section. Normally there are dozens of drilling operations job openings for Houston, TX. Currently, there are exactly 12. All admin and offshore. None in the basins. Bad is an understatement. As long as it stays this way, Trump's support in TX will keep eroding. Enough for Biden to win TX? Maybe. It will be very close.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    McEnemy What He Meant Was'd Trump's "I wish that child slavery pedophile woman the best" statement by, well, read for yourself.

What the president was noting is that the last person who was charged in [Epstein's] case ended up dead in a jail cell, and the president wants justice to be served for the victims in this case, and he prefers this to play out in a courtroom
    Now I'm pretty highly biased against lying whores, but that looks like a reference to the Clinton Body Count conspiracy theory to me.
    Whoa. It really looks like a reference to something other than suicide, for sure. I have to say, I would chalk that statement up not in the "lying whore" category, which she rules with vengeance, but rather in the "stupid whore", which she occasionally dabbles in, depending on the number of consonants she has to push out.

Judge ruled that Michael Cohen's remand to jail was motivated by politics.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/23/polit...sed/index.html

No surprise there...
    Last edited by coolman298; 2020-07-23 at 07:32 PM.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...r-housing-rule

National pandemic? Quickly approaching 150K Americans killed? Ongoing unrest in the streets?

BETTER REPEAL THE FAIR HOUSING RULE

The Trump administration on Thursday repealed an Obama administration rule meant to combat housing discrimination that President Trump has cited as he portrays presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden as a threat to suburban voters.

The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) announced it was replacing the Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing rule implemented in 2015 with its own policy, dubbed Preserving Community and Neighborhood Choice.

“After reviewing thousands of comments on the proposed changes to the Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing (AFFH) regulation, we found it to be unworkable and ultimately a waste of time for localities to comply with, too often resulting in funds being steered away from communities that need them most,” HUD Secretary Ben Carson said in a statement.

Under the new rule, local officials have significantly more jurisdiction in determining what qualifies as fair housing and how to promote its accessibility.
    This entire administration is pure, malicious evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolman298 View Post
    Judge ruled that Michael Cohen's remand to jail was motivated by politics.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/23/polit...sed/index.html

No surprise there...
    Dear US, you should familiarize yourself with this item:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    As for TX
    That may be happening. Polls in Texas are still even. Meanwhile bad news mounts by the day.

Houston oil-field services company Baker Hughes on Wednesday said it lost $201 million in the second quarter compared with a $9 million loss in the same period a year earlier. Houston pipeline operator Kinder Morgan also said Wednesday it lost $637 million in the quarter.
    And those are just from the last 24 hours. With that kind of bad news rolling in, the Democrats should be attacking at full force -- even if the only goal is to force the RNC to get defensive and forfeit other states just so the Republicans can hold Texas.

As AOC is in the news and the GOP loves making fun of AOC, well we have many such as Gohmert who basically get a pass.

I can't say he is the dumbest S.O.B. in Congress, sine many in the GOP amaze me for their stupidity every day.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey I have to give AOC some big credit here. Listen to the last 6 minutes. It's really good.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    You ever facepalm so hard you leave a handprint on your face?
    No but my nose seems much shorter from all the impacts in the last 3 years....
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

7+ Year Old Account
    That may be happening. Polls in Texas are still even. Meanwhile bad news mounts by the day.

And those are just from the last 24 hours. With that kind of bad news rolling in, the Democrats should be attacking at full force -- even if the only goal is to force the RNC to get defensive and forfeit other states just so the Republicans can hold Texas.
    Don’t forget the death panels:
    https://www.valleycentral.com/border...d-19-patients/

I'd be optimistic but with how brain dead the voting populace is with a memory span of a week, not to mention the loads of voter tampering they've been planning, I still doubt Trump will lose. Whats the point in caring? Whats the point of going on with this? The country will keep going downward and fewer and fewer reasons to live will rear their heads.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Why should he?
    He can't focus and told people to vote for Trump because he diesntbeven know what he's saying anymore.