Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Been two weeks since Trump said he'd have a healthcare plan ready to go and it's no surprise that we haven't seen hide nor hair of it.
    His healthcare plan is that whatever medical issue you have, "It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear."
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

I'm tough on China, see I'm going to ban tiktok....everyone look away and forget how tiktok was used to organize a buyout of a bunch of my shit Tulsa rally tickets to embarrass me since the stands were 90% empty...nothing to see here, totally normal and I'm really very tough on China

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    right wingers for the past 6 years
    "free speech is under attack they are going to censor us!"
    (trump admin bans tik tok because they embarassed his tulsa rally and its mostly left wing political views)
    " yes go trump, own the libs by deplatforming thousands and thousands of left wing content creators, free speech!"

and i dont care if it is chinese spyware, all of the other companies collect and sell data that china can obtain anyways just through extra steps did ( much like russia did to help trumps campaign, yet no facebook ban)
    this is 100% political retribution and censorship
    At this point anyone clutching their pearls over China getting personal data directly from an app is race baiting. Since it is so easy to buy personal data from anywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    I'm tough on China, see I'm going to ban tiktok....everyone look away and forget how tiktok was used to organize a buyout of a bunch of my shit Tulsa rally tickets to embarrass me since the stands were 90% empty...nothing to see here, totally normal and I'm really very tough on China
    Still waiting on him to stop producing his shitty swag there if he's really tough on China. Any tool who believes in his America first and has bought any MAGA shit or Trump brand garbage, is an idiot since they are all made in China. But calling them stupid is redundant at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    "It's a secret. Maybe you're already seeing it. You're seeing it. It's secret. You're going to see it. Believe me."
    Like all the books and manuals that say we are testing too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    His healthcare plan is that whatever medical issue you have, "It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear."
    Here's the republican healthcare plan:

-let's get rid of Obamacare
    "ok, so what are you going to replace it with?
    - let's get rid of Obamacare!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Donald Trumps Silent Majority!

He's backed by the Iga Ninja clans?!?!!?!
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    He said yesterday that they were "looking at" big plans on immigration and healthcare, saying it might get signed on Sunday. In reality, it'll probably be another 2 weeks lol
    Are we talking actual 2 weeks (and then postpone it again) or 2 Trump Weeks TM pending

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Good lord. The stupidity . . .

For one thing the fact that some democrat celebrities (Tom Hanks I assume) have survived it and Herman Caine didn't, doesn't mean a conspiracy, just means Herman Caine had bad luck and/or a weaker immune system.

Just because COVID disproprotionately affects black people doesn't mean it can't be caught and spread by white people.

The Democrats were at John Lewis's funeral, not George Floyd, and neither Lewis nor Floyd were COVID19 positive. And the attendees wore masks and maintained social distancing.

Twitter seriously needs to add a stupidity filter for whom they allow to post.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean seriously. It's a travesty how many people make it to their adulthood without knowing the basic concepts of viruses, bacteria and the human immune system. It takes literally less than high school science to debunk an anti-vaxxer. It's aggravating.
    The stupid thing...it doesn't really disproportionally affect black people. It disproportionally affects people in more population dense areas, and in areas where infrastructure is poor. And it's even worse when the inhabitants don't take any steps to slow the spread (ie, stay away from people and wear masks when you can't). It disproportionally affects the poor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Donald Trumps Silent Majority!
    I prefer muted majority, as I skip both Oann and Fox, when browsing TV.

- - - Updated - - -

He said yesterday that they were "looking at" big plans on immigration and healthcare, saying it might get signed on Sunday. In reality, it'll probably be another 2 weeks lol
    Those are interesting... It’s like admitting you failed on both, for over 3 years...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    He's backed by the Iga Ninja clans?!?!!?!
    Ninjas are cool... they wore masks before people in America were ‘discovered’... those are not ninjas... that’s the dastardly Trump bandits...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Those are interesting... It’s like admitting you failed on both, for over 3 years...
    Well... his campaign slogan is still "Make America Great Again".
    I wonder if he's going to bring back his other hits?
    "build the wall"
    "lock her up"?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if he's going to bring back his other hits?
    "build the wall"
    "lock her up"?
    That’s the October surprise... Hillary is bad... or to put it in the ‘orange man bad’ level of discourse... ‘woman bad’...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

It's kind of sad that Biden could legitimately use this as his slogan now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    The Us was never great.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    The Us was never great.
    While I actually agree overall it certainly was a bit better prior to Trump.

Though I guess one could argue he just showed how bad it was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    The Us was never great.
    Relative... I can promise you... that’s not something you’d say after landing here, as an immigrant. From my perspective... America is great... In fact, I can’t really trust anyone who defends or tries to better immigration policy, but can’t understand that part...

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Relative... I can promise you... that’s not something you’d say after landing here, as an immigrant. From my perspective... America is great... In fact, I can’t really trust anyone who defends or tries to better immigration policy, but can’t understand that part...
    read his signature and you will see what kind of person you are dealing with.

It really explains his comment.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/hun...GROPEXK6CIZNM/

took just a four days for 260 positive cases out of 597 campers at a YMCA outing.

just 4 fucking days, this of course won't move people who want to open schools, but sends utter horror to those of us living in reality

Well, supposedly meant to be getting signed tomorrow, but he's busy golfing today, so I wouldn't expect to see anything. At least not anything Trump actually had a real hand in forming.
    LOL he couldn't throw out the first...umm...make believe pitch he wasn't invited to throw out....but golf ya never too busy with covid to golf
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...plication-fees

Requesting asylum in the US will now have fees associated with it. Gotta keep them poors outta the country somehow, I guess.
    What the absolute fuck, and people are gonna defend this.... Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    What the absolute fuck, and people are gonna defend this.... Jesus.
    I'm not completely against it on principle but I am skeptical about their motives. No fuck it, it's the tRump regime... I am against it.

why does trump hate the 1st amendment so much and supports total cancel culture....???
    oh and he has done more against the 2nd then the evil gun stealing obama....
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!