10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    "MAGAnanny"

Thanks

I didn't have a nickname for her.

Spicey, The Mooch, Huckster and MAGAnanny. Put them all together what do you get? Discount Joe Goebbels!
    I've called her McEnema.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    So what is this deal with pelosi getting her hair done?
    Oh, that's easy.

Trump destroyed years/decades of relations with other countries, created the biggest tax increase in American history, ordered US troops to positions on American soil where children were being kept in dog cages until they died, restarted measels, invited Russia to attack the election, blocked every investigation into Russia attacking the election, promised to prosecute a political opponent, praised literal torch-carrying Nazis, caused a record-breaking Trump Shutdown when he didn't get Wall funds costing $11 billion dollars, built about five miles of Wall by stealing from military pensions, nearly incided war with North Korea then gave them concession for literally nothing, gave Syria to Russia, gave Afghanistan to the Taliban terrorists, took Jerusalem from the Palestinians and then claimed they were being unreasonable, started a trade war with China, lost, fire everyone who wasn't loyal to him over country and party, is trying in SCOTUS right now to end health care for millions of Americans in a lethal outbreak, claims that the mail-in ballots he personally uses is election fraud and mortally wounded the USPS to stop it, blackmailed another country to get blackmail info on his opponents, takes unilateral actions that even SCOTUS says he can't do but continues to do them anyhow, is hiding his taxes by "I have unlimited immunity" even though the case refers to things pre-dating his stolen election, lied about the death toll in Puerto Rico, lied about the death toll of the lethal outbreak, recommended a drug with no proven effect for the lethal outbreak, recommended huffing bleach for the lethal outbreak, put his own children in WH jobs when they failed security clearance, broke nearly every campaign promise he made involving jobs and the economy, cheated on all three of his wives including once with a prostitute, has had more people in his administration found of plead guilty than the last four Presidents combined, stole PPP from legal buyers for his personal stash during a lethal outbreak, was told Russia attacked the election by every Intelligence agency he has and chose to believe Putin, went golfing during a lethal outbreak, and of course, "It's just one person coming from China, it'll be fine".

But Pelosi got a haircut.

That is the deal. The Party of Trump is so crushed under the massive number of lies, failures, and outright unAmerican unConstitutional acts their chosen leader has, they're so desperate for "both sides do it" that they'll leap on literally anything as an excuse to change the narrative of "my candidate is objectively a lying loser who wants to be a dictator".

Trump supporters are screaming into the wind about someone jaywalking while Trump shoots a guy on Fifth Avenue.

This.

Is.

Nothing.

Back to the real news.

https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/board-...torcade-video/

Trump supporter fantasizes about a graphic murder involving one of the members of his city board, who happens to also be the woman who was photographed flipping off the Trump motorcade. His mic is cut.

And did I mention he was armed when he gave the speech?

10+ Year Old Account
    Facebook says it will start removing videos of Trump asking people to vote twice.

Before any Trump supporters, rabid fanbase members, turnip munchers or anyone regenerating 3hp/sec under the bridge built out of shitposts comments, I'm fully aware of the clarification that the WH gave, and I have read it. The fact that such a clarification was needed, even if it wasn't bullshit, is now on you. You don't get 24 hours this time -- it elapsed already. You are supporting a leader whose words were directly interpreted as "commit a felony" enough that Facebook is taking it down.

You voted for this. You get to eat this shit. Wash it down with covfefe, I hear it helps.

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’
    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...uckers/615997/

Wait? WTF!?

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.
    I don't believe this story, cause if true Holy Crap!
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...uckers/615997/

Wait? WTF!?

I don't believe this story, cause if true Holy Crap!
    This, if true, would be enough of a political candidate to destroy any other politician.

"Four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion" means FOUR SOURCES IN THE ROOM WHEN HE SAID IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    Any woman who has not been able to get a haircut since March will side with Pelosi. So screw the GOP and FOX news.
    Hell I am about to break down and see if I can find a place to get a hair cut its getting crazy. For a woman who is on TV a lot looking disheveled is not really a viable option without that being thrown at you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    This, if true
    I have 100% faith the hair thing was true. I'm joining the Android in my suspicion of the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I have 100% faith the hair thing was true. I'm joining the Android in my suspicion of the rest.
    Given how he talked about mccain as a POW I don't see why anybody would doubt trump thought anybody who risked his life and died fighting for the country was anything but a sucker or a looser. Winners would have dodged the draft like he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Democratic Outrage:
    Trump used Russia to get elected, then imprisoned 1000's of innocent children, destroyed the economy by losing a self inflcited trade war, then blackmailed the Ukraine by withholding Congressional money to get dirt on a political opponent, then allowing a pandemic to murder 200,000 Americans all while stoking country wide racial violence.

Republican Outrage:
    Nancy Pelosi didn't wear a mask while getting a haircut.
    My wife's comment to the story "How the hell do you get your hair washed with a mask on?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Intelligence bulletin warns Russia amplifying false claims mail-in voting will lead to widespread fraud

An intelligence bulletin issued by the Department of Homeland Security warns that Russia is attempting to sow doubt about the integrity of the 2020 elections by amplifying false claims related to mail-in voting resulting in widespread fraud, assertions that have been repeatedly pushed by President Donald Trump, according to a congressional source with direct knowledge of the document who confirmed its veracity.

"We assess that Russia is likely to continue amplifying criticisms of vote-by-mail and shifting voting processes amidst the COVID-19 pandemic to undermine public trust in the electoral process," the bulletin, first reported by ABC News, reads.

The warning comes one day after Attorney General Bill Barr condemned states for encouraging mail-in voting in an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer. Barr also downplayed Russia's well-documented attempts to help Trump in presidential elections, including in this election cycle, instead pointing the finger at China despite the fact intelligence agencies have not said Beijing is actively meddling in the election.

"The new bulletin from the DHS Office of Intelligence and Analysis underscores two concerning facts: First, as the Intelligence Community confirmed last month, Russia is once again seeking to interfere in our elections and sow distrust in our democratic process. And second, among the range of measures it is pursuing, Russia is echoing destructive and false narratives around vote by mail that President Trump and his enablers, including Attorney General Barr, have been aggressively promoting," Schiff said in a statement.

"This bulletin further demonstrates why the ODNI's cancelation of in-person briefings on election security for Congress is so dangerous—Congress must be able to directly question and engage with the intelligence community professionals with the responsibility for protecting our elections from foreign interference," he added.

A committee official told CNN that Schiff has already requested a briefing about another DHS bulletin that was withheld by DHS in July warning of a Russian plot to spread misinformation regarding Democratic nominee Joe Biden's mental health and asked specific questions of the department as part of the committee's ongoing investigation into the potential politicization of intelligence agencies.
    It's funny how the things Trump keeps saying happen to be things his own intelligence agency says are coming from Russian misinformation campaigns.

My wife's comment to the story "How the hell do you get your hair washed with a mask on?"
    I believe that's called waterboarding.

But seriously, I thought the outrage wasn't that she didn't wear a mask but rather that she went to the salon when it was supposed to be closed due to COVID-19 restrictions. Has the conversation moved on from that or something?

Your wife is asking the important questions
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I believe that's called waterboarding.

But seriously, I thought the outrage wasn't that she didn't wear a mask but rather that she went to the salon when it was supposed to be closed due to COVID-19 restrictions. Has the conversation moved on from that or something?
    its Faux Fox/GOP outrage, so of course it moves, the goalposts wont move on their own.
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a former member of the USAF:

Fuck you Donald.
    Putin khuliyo

Hell I am about to break down and see if I can find a place to get a hair cut its getting crazy. For a woman who is on TV a lot looking disheveled is not really a viable option without that being thrown at you.
    So you guys can't have haircuts still?

Man, NY feeling good, I had one like 6 weeks ago, and have another one next week.

Given how he talked about mccain as a POW I don't see why anybody would doubt trump thought anybody who risked his life and died fighting for the country was anything but a sucker or a looser. Winners would have dodged the draft like he did.
    This right here. The comments in the article are no different in intent from the verifiable comments he made about McCain’s experience as a POW. I 100% believe every bit of this article.

Fuck you Donald.
    How does he still have supporters in the militarist circles of society? Draft Dodging and and insulting fallen and wounded are serious no-go actions in those circles. Or does he not consider it draft dodging because one of daddy's friends did him a favor, instead of burning your draft papers and go to jail for it?

Also... it is fairly unusual, that such a fan of militarism neither his grandparents, parents, he himself or his children have any kind of service life. Why do people take him serious?
    Last edited by josykay; 2020-09-03 at 11:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    So you guys can't have haircuts still?

Man, NY feeling good, I had one like 6 weeks ago, and have another one next week.
    Every other week someone at my job gets COVID 19 and the barber I go to is an older woman so I haven't been since February. Had to buy some trimmers and shave my head a few months ago.

10+ Year Old Account

Fuck you Donald.
    Yep. Sounds about right with Trump given his track record.

Wonder how much more military support he'll lose after this.

I mean, if anyone still votes for Trump after this it's clear that they do not give a damn about America given how much Trump loves to shit on the country and those who made the ultimate sacrifice for it.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers