10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    FOX News of course covers Trump's denial, and that's it.
    This gem from the comments:

Amazon didn't pay taxes either. Since liberals are sooooo hung up on paying taxes, why do they still support Amazon?
    Since when do liberals support Amazon?
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Amazon doesn't pay taxes, because of the tax cut for the rich. Anyone using this defense is senile and I demand a drug test.

I remember a certain Congresswoman fighting to make sure Amazon didn't get extra tax breaks in New York and Trumpers coming out of the woodwork to attack her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    And even if the IRS is taking a pass on the Resident, as you've already pointed out, NYState sure as shit won't shy away from moving on this information.
    I have suspected NYState was waiting to enforce subpoenas, until the info Trump blackmailed Ukraine to invent shows up, then patrol hundreds of uniformed officers into Trump propertiers to enforce subpoenas. This revalation will make it even easier. The current contest is about Trump lying to either NYState, or insurers, about his properties' values. It is not about lying about income loss and taking a refund you don't deserve. In theory, NYState could just say "because this is evidence of a felony, our tax people will just hand the taxes over to our prosecutors right now" Trump's defenses used so far in court say nothing about direct tax fraud against NYState.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    I remember a certain Congresswoman fighting to make sure Amazon didn't get extra tax breaks in New York and Trumpers coming out of the woodwork to attack her.
    Right what was her name, Ocommie-o-Cortez or something like that?
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey @Elegiac, what's an audit?

And also, how do you feel about leading questions?
    It's a car, dummy. The T is silent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Ohh i remember her!
    She spoke in spanish one time, and it made conservatives clutch their pearls
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes, the classic whataboutism defense from Trump supporters.

"If someone else does something bad, it's okay for the president of the united states to do it!"
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

That's a moronic comparison with Amazon. I can't count how many times someone like Bernie Sanders, for example, has voiced that it isn't right for Amazon to pay so little in taxes. Other dems too.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I have suspected NYState was waiting to enforce subpoenas, until the info Trump blackmailed Ukraine to invent shows up, then patrol hundreds of uniformed officers into Trump propertiers to enforce subpoenas. This revalation will make it even easier. The current contest is about Trump lying to either NYState, or insurers, about his properties' values. It is not about lying about income loss and taking a refund you don't deserve. In theory, NYState could just say "because this is evidence of a felony, our tax people will just hand the taxes over to our prosecutors right now" Trump's defenses used so far in court say nothing about direct tax fraud against NYState.
    I agree. At some point NYState is just going to have to shit or get off the pot. We know they have evidence of multiple felonies conducted by Trump and his organization. They must be waiting for something 1,000% concrete to make sure they are completely on the right foot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*deep breath*

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

- - - Updated - - -

You know this is Trump. It could be both. Remember, we already saw one of his far earlier returns -- he lost so much money in one year, the losses could be spread out for a dog's lifespan. He could be broke, and using that being broke to break the system.
    True. So yes did Trump did this twice in his lifetime of using the tax law. Is this reference to the story about year ago in the 90's and 2000's when he lost his dad's fortune? If this two different stories Geez!

Repeating myself here but Trumpkins cheer him for taking advantage of the tax laws. But again these are laws that they will never benefit from and are written to benefit leaches such as Trump.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    He also ows 300 million to... Who in the next 4 years.

What country is he indebted to?
    To me that's the frightening thing. At least one foreign country (three guesses who, first two don't count) can blackmail him with almost certain Trump Organization bankruptcy. Further evidence that Trump is a national security threat to the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I agree. At some point NYState is just going to have to shit or get off the pot. We know they have evidence of multiple felonies conducted by Trump and his organization. They must be waiting for something 1,000% concrete to make sure they are completely on the right foot.
    I imagine there is a host of prosecutors waiting for Jan 20th afternoon when Trump will lose his Presidential immunity and access to the DoJ as his personal lawyers.

(which is also why I suspect Trump will be in Moscow by then)
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I imagine there is a host of prosecutors waiting for Jan 20th afternoon when Trump will lose his Presidential immunity and access to the DoJ as his personal lawyers.
    Funny story, NYState doesn't need to wait. They could arrest him during a debate if they wanted.

Funny story, NYState doesn't need to wait. They could arrest him during a debate if they wanted.
    No reason to risk that fight in a courtroom when you can just wait 3 months.
    Also I don't think the secret service is going to let you arrest the President. just saying.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Also I don't think the secret service is going to let you arrest the President
    I'm not convinced they have a legal choice, if NYState is honoring a lawful warrant. Not that this is what'll happen, the subpoena and the taxes are first anyhow.

I'll take that as an October surprise, please and thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll take that as an October surprise, please and thank you.
    Well again, I thought NYState's October Surprise would be the execution of the subpoena. Ever see the pilot of Leverage? That. Basically, that.

Well just further confirmation that trump is a lying conman criminal. Hope Biden nails him to the wall on Tuesday on this.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Well just further confirmation that trump is a lying conman criminal. Hope Biden nails him to the wall on Tuesday on this.
    Yep, I hope his debate prep is adding this to their debate answers.