10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    You sure know how to paint a picture lol
    May the picture usher in a Blue Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Umm... Guys... Was pence too on the helicopter? Because we may see president Pelosi by the end of the week.
    Pence is young and healthy enough that he'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    And its a fake number. They count people dying of things other than Covid a Covid death because of things like suicide because they are depressed by the Covid stay at home orders, If someone died with Covid but not due to Covid such as colon cancer, they called it a Covid death, and I could go on and on.

Not to mention you have the freedom to wear a mask if you choose to protect yourself from people like me who exercise our freedom to not wear a mask because its hard to breathe with one one when you have COPD and Asthma
    You don't die of cancer usually when you have cancer, you die of something like pneumonia if you have lung cancer. So, saying it is fake, is bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Pence is in much better health than Trump. He might be in much better health than me. And he has the best health care on the planet.

Pence won't die to this.
    No... But what if both are hospitalized? We get the 25th and Pelosi, being the caretaker of he election.

A friend of mine got covid a month ago, and all of her family. They're all well and good, but still, her father was 2 weeks in a ventilator. That could happen here.
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2020-10-02 at 03:11 AM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Pence is in much better health than Trump. He might be in much better health than me. And he has the best health care on the planet.

Pence won't die to this.
    You can't state that definitively, we have no idea how severe a case Hicks has, how close in proximity she was to Pence, whether Pence was masked on AF1, or whether Pence has a history of medical issues in the past that do nothing to your day-to-day health but are big morbidity factors for COVID, like having previously had pneumonia more than once, even if not recently.

My uncle had COVID, and we were all terrified because he had double pneumonia a couple years back, but thankfully he got a really low viral load and remained mostly asymptomatic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    You can't state that definitively, we have no idea how severe a case Hicks has, how close in proximity she was to Pence, whether Pence was masked on AF1, or whether Pence has a history of medical issues in the past that do nothing to your day-to-day health but are big morbidity factors for COVID, like having previously had pneumonia more than once, even if not recently.

My uncle had COVID, and we were all terrified because he had double pneumonia a couple years back, but thankfully he got a really low viral load and remained mostly asymptomatic.
    Per Don Lemon (unconfirmed) Hope is very,
    very sick.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I'd rather he didn't die from it, if he got it, personally. He'd be some kind of martyr for the right wing nutjobs forever. It'd be some huge conspiracy, bigger than what they already think of the virus.
    come on i want to see the compilation of him saying it isnt a big deal, the the cut to his funeral, and then the cut to

a fascist and racist getting owned is a good thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    No... But what if both are hospitalized?
    There's "in the hospital" and there's "in capacitated". And I'm not even convinced Pence would be KO'd by COVID-19. He could probably just lock himself up in a large penthouse and be safe from the chance of making eye contact with a single woman.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't state that definitively
    No, but if nothing else the difference in health between Pence and Trump is pretty wide.

the downside is the conspiracy people will actually go insane if he eats it. (more insane)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    the downside is the conspiracy people will actually go insane if he eats it. (more insane)
    And do what? Vote for Pence?

i was more thinking a little domestic terrorism, as a treat

More like burn the place down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's FOX News' top story.

Nobody can avoid this one. At best, they'll say "he's doing the right thing, isn't that so noble and smart?" while trying to disregard everything else Trump said or did on the subject -- including letting an apparently positive person fly on a plane with him.

Nobody can avoid this one. At best, they'll say "he's doing the right thing, isn't that so noble and smart?" while trying to disregard everything else Trump said or did on the subject -- including letting an apparently positive person fly on a plane with him.
    Coronavirus just got a lot more real for a lot of cultists who were living in denial.

Will it change anything? I doubt it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    i was more thinking a little domestic terrorism, as a treat
    More like burn the place down.
    Without their leader? Without anything close to their leader? We all know they're cowards.

- - - Updated - - -

Adding to the bad news for Trump, despite all his grand promises and despite what results he's had, active duty military suicides are on the rise.

He bragged about the VA improvements in the debates.

- - - Updated - - -

So, wait, are Trump and Melania being quarantined together? After those recordings came out?

Well. Isn't that interesting.

Rumours have it that the rapid test turned back positive and they're waiting for the PCR

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    You don't die of cancer usually when you have cancer, you die of something like pneumonia if you have lung cancer. So, saying it is fake, is bullshit.
    Going by Trumpster logic all diseases, bacteria, viruses, etc.. are fake because you don't die from these literal things you die from the symptoms of these things or symptoms of other diseases caused by these things like a lot of people with AIDS die from Pneumonia killing them due to having AIDS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rumours have it that the rapid test turned back positive and they're waiting for the PCR
    Well they should wait regardless. If for no other reason, if the test says negative and they infect/kill anyone else, that's far worse for their election chances than taking a few days to hide in the bunker.

Well they should wait regardless. If for no other reason, if the test says negative and they infect/kill anyone else, that's far worse for their election chances than taking a few days to hide in the bunker.
    Nope more dumb little cultist to go spread the Rona to as they fight to bask in his Cheetos scented musk.

But Trump totally has the virus under control we are turning the corner as he said a few days ago, if he dies from this that would make me believe in karma.