Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Important line - "The president is not out of the woods yet"
    I am surprised that the doctors treated the US President as if he is a lab rat. I don't think there is a single case where somebody has been treated with Regeneron antibody cocktail, Remdesivir and Dexamethasone at the same time. He is probably the first person. Each have known side effects. Combined? we don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    I am surprised that the doctors treated the US President as if he is a lab rat. I don't think there is a single case where somebody has been treated with Regeneron antibody cocktail, Remdesivir and Dexamethasone at the same time. He is probably the first person. Each have known side effects. Combined? we don't know.
    Still wondering why they didn't load him up with hydroxy. I mean, I heard that's a miracle drug that will even protect you from the side-effect of sex with demons!

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    I don't know if this is a bad or worst thing but I was always skeptical of government lying to the public.

Trump has gone next level and does the most obvious crap to our face. The other part is how many patsies out there who step up and lie and destroy their career.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Bah most likely they just enhanced the WH medical unit with everything they need and we're treating him at the hospital... He'd have to be on respirator before he goes back again
    Weekend at Donnie's at the White House.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quack Cures Lose Their Appeal Now That Trump Himself Is Sick With COVID-19
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...-with-covid-19
    Instead of hydroxychloroquine, oleandrin, or any of the other “shiny objects” his administration has pushed, the president is mixing cutting-edge experimental treatments with a familiar drug that the Pentagon has been studying: famotidine, better known as Pepcid AD.
    @Hammerfest Trump lied to you... spent millions to lie to you...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    First, those don't add up to 100%. I guess that means some people blame multiple sources? Also, doesn't blaming China and the WHO mean there's a sizable percentage that absolutely ARE buying what he's selling?
    I mean, I'm a rational person. I'd blame all 3 groups for the global spread: China for not providing the relevant information to WHO early enough to be acted upon, WHO for taking China at their word about the virulence and spread of the virus, and the US for continuing to act as a vector by which all manner of people, including international travelers who weren't specifically Chinese nationals, could travel freely for at least a month or two after the basic facts were known. The idea that there wasn't a European traveler who went to California from China, then across the US, then to Europe, infecting people all along the way, that seems crazy to me given how ineffectual the initial travel restrictions really were.

The domestic spread though, that is 100% on Trump and his cronies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Trump tries to change the channel from his taxes by spamming Twitter with ALL CAPS.

NYState returns with "We are deposing Eric Trump".

Surprise.
    Oh man, Trump's taxes were finally exposed and there's massive amounts of potential tax fraud, as well as signs of grossly incompetent business management. Who could have seen this coming?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Quack Cures Lose Their Appeal Now That Trump Himself Is Sick With COVID-19
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...-with-covid-19

@Hammerfest Trump lied to you... spent millions to lie to you...
    Wait, HE DIDN'T TAKE THE MIRACLE DRUG PROMOTED BY THE PILLOW GUY?!

Why isn't Donald Trump listening to the advice of Donald Trump?

No hydroxy.
    No oleander stuff.
    He got tested so he got the virus.
    No bleach injections.
    No harmful UV ray injections.

What the hell, how are we supposed to trust a guy who won't even to what he says?

I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...058136070?s=19

I'm going to say it. The DUMBEST tweet ever by Trump.

First he got preventive treatment and first class care almost nobody else gets ( /cough rich people do).

Second he once again endangers American lives by saying; 'Covid. It's nothing'. Thus, likely increasing recklessness of the public.

I can't believe this moron. Since finding out he had Covid, Trump has had at least 4 major blunders.

1. Not admitting when he got it.
    2.Photo OP.
    3.Ride possibly infecting Secret Service
    4.This
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    I actually don't think that is the case, Trump is probably doing a lot worse than they are letting on. I don't see any doctor giving him 3 experimental drugs if it wasn't bad. The doctors are gagged but they are dropping hints no one wants to bear the blame if he dies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Wait, HE DIDN'T TAKE THE MIRACLE DRUG PROMOTED BY THE PILLOW GUY?!

Why isn't Donald Trump listening to the advice of Donald Trump?

No hydroxy.
    No oleander stuff.
    He got tested so he got the virus.
    No bleach injections.
    No harmful UV ray injections.

What the hell, how are we supposed to trust a guy who won't even to what he says?
    How do they even justify this? With hydroxy specifically, US spent nearly 100 million on supplying Florida alone. There was no wink wink or greater win for conservatives or the right... just a waste of money...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    The CDC is being prohibited from doing the one thing that'll stop this superspreader event . . . awesome.

Rose Garden Massacre might actually become a real massacre . . . with corpses.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    How do they even justify this? With hydroxy specifically, US spent nearly 100 million on supplying Florida alone. There was no wink wink or greater win for conservatives or the right... just a waste of money...
    I am sure there was a crony or Trump himself stuffing their pockets full of money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump tries to change the channel from his taxes by spamming Twitter with ALL CAPS.

NYState returns with "We are deposing Eric Trump".

Surprise.
    I read that as "We are disposing Eric Trump" and had an image of NYState throwing Eric in a dumpster.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...058136070?s=19

I'm going to say it. The DUMBEST tweet ever by Trump.

First he got preventive treatment and first class care almost nobody else gets ( /cough rich people do).

Second he once again endangers American lives by saying; 'Covid. It's nothing'. Thus, likely increasing recklessness of the public.

I can't believe this moron. Since finding out he had Covid, Trump has had at least 4 major blunders.

1. Not admitting when he got it.
    2.Photo OP.
    3.Ride possibly infecting Secret Service
    4.This
    One of the side effects of the steroids he took is euphoria. So he probably feels pretty damn great right now, but it's because of the drugs, not because he beat covid.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    The CDC is being prohibited from doing the one thing that'll stop this superspreader event . . . awesome.

Rose Garden Massacre might actually become a real massacre . . . with corpses.
    Trump's Ego and the general fear from the GOP about losing power is going to continue to fuck over all of us.

But also I'm going to put a very safe bet that they're doing their own private contact tracing to cover their own asses, they just don't want the optics of their irresponsible, short-sighted president causing a super spreader event within the GOP's leadership.

At least assuming no one dies or becomes incapacitated by it.

- - - Updated - - -

Pence camp opposed plan that will use Plexiglass to separate Kamala Harris and Mike Pence at VP debate,

“If Sen. Harris wants to use a fortress around herself, have at it,” said Pence spox Katie Miller. Via ⁦@politicoalex and ⁦@ccadelago

God I want Pence to roll out with this attack line during the debate, only for Kamala to remind him that his own boss tested positive and was at a fuckin debate when he may have fuckin had the virus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    God I want Pence to roll out with this attack line during the debate, only for Kamala to remind him that his own boss tested positive and was at a fuckin debate when he may have fuckin had the virus.
    Doubly ironic because Pence spokesdemon Katie Miller is trying to shame Harris for being cautious about COVID when she caught and recovered from it herself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.