If Trump does recover from this it will be because he had access to every conceivable 5-star structural advantage, and to him it will seem that he recovered because of his smarts and moxie and personal fortitude. A metaphor, in other words, for his entire life.
    https://twitter.com/praddenkeefe/sta...419986945?s=19

Great take.

This person born with a golden spoon up his ass, who had all the advantages believes he conquered Covid.

Out of touch asshole who believes everyone has this access. Keep cheering for this guy Trumpkins.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by For_The_Horde View Post
    Man, Giuliani looks like he's about to drop.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rudy-g...-mask-advocacy
    Gotta love the weird argument that "Biden has done nothing in decades in Congress" and then "BIDEN WILL RUIN THE COUNTRY IN 4 YEARS!!" So which is it? he's lazy or? Can't have it both ways..

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Gotta love the weird argument that "Biden has done nothing in decades in Congress" and then "BIDEN WILL RUIN THE COUNTRY IN 4 YEARS!!" So which is it? he's lazy or? Can't have it both ways..
    Trump looks more lazy (and spends too much time playing golf) so is it really a debate angle they want to take?

Or maybe.. if not for covid and supreme court nominations one could argue that Trumps lazyness is what prevented him ruining the US.. unfortunately he got some chances that took no effort

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    i just watched a video of him pull off a mask, looking fucked tryin to breathe.

hes using it for propaganda but he clearly has it. This is some insane conspiracy shit.
    I think Trump has COVID. I was skeptical when it was announced, but I don't think there's a conspiracy here.

With that said though, if Trump told me water was wet, I'd go out of my way to touch the water before agreeing with him. That's how much I expect him to lie at this point.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I think Trump has COVID. I was skeptical when it was announced, but I don't think there's a conspiracy here.

With that said though, if Trump told me water was wet, I'd go out of my way to touch the water before agreeing with him. That's how much I expect him to lie at this point.
    You have more faith in him than I do. I'd expect the water to be poison sludge instead
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

In the ongoing series "Do as I say not as I do" we present you today our latest release.

DONALD TRUMP COVID-19 TREATMENT.

[X] Remdesivir
    [X] Dexamethasone
    [ ] Hydroxychloroquine

This medium has reached for Dr. Stella Inmanuel but she has refused further comments.

kek, i cant stop thinking how much south park's creators are eating their balls for not waiting 1 week to air the special episode.
    that delirium could be fucking pure gold with mr garrison jokes

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor Covid-19, it didn't stand a chance against Donald Trump :'(

Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    He sure looks like he can't breathe in all of the videos of him since he got sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    May i ask what would have been the purpose of that ruse? Garner simpathy votes? Nah fam, the imbecile sent a nuke to that bridge the moment he spat in the face of grieving fathers/mothers/sons/daughters/spouses of people who died of covid.

The imbecile is irredemeeable. I hope that there's some sort of maw like afterlife. I'd love to see him go there
    The only thing i can think of why they would have faked it would be so that he could do just what he have done, "Get well fast and get back to work fast"

His cultists are really going in hard on nothing happening to him in the next few days, aren't they?

Yeah, just look at him kick Covid's ass as he struggles to breathe.

Trump is the epitome of cutting off the nose to spite the face.

He's already back on the Tweetstorm this morning. Comparing COVID-19 to the Flu yet again. It's like he wants people to die.

The vid of Trump huffin and puffin also brings in his possible heart condition. Not certain why he previously went last year but climbing stairs or anything creates stress on his heart.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Can't wait to see the next wave of White House Staffers testing positive because Donny Boy, even though he's still contagious, can't be bothered to wear a mask.

How anyone can still defend this man is beyond me.

Flu season is coming up! Many people every year, sometimes over 100,000, and despite the Vaccine, die from the Flu. Are we going to close down our Country? No, we have learned to live with it, just like we are learning to live with Covid, in most populations far less lethal!!!
    Trump tweet.

He is so dangerous. See if Twitter keeps this up.

Edit: oh btw m. He is repeating the bullshit he said in February and March.
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2020-10-06 at 12:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    How anyone can still defend this man is beyond me.
    Judging by recent posts of Fox News articles in the election thread, they simply don’t know.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Trump tweet.
    Just a reminder, Trump's own CDC projects deaths only to Oct 24, and that's 1,000 per day.

Meanwhile, other studies have said 400,000 plus by end of year.

1) That's substantial accelleration, averaging over 2,000 deaths a day.

2) That means COVID-19 is projected to kill four times as many people as even the worst flu seasons.

3) There's a vaccine for the flu.
    3a) Trump was an anti-vaxxer until he un-eradicated measles.

4) "In most populations it's far less lethal!" demands a source.

And you know what that means, it's time for another 24-hour challenge!

Let's see... @DocSavageFan @lockedout @Thrwart @Hammerfest @GreenJesus @Orlong and @Ghostpanther you have to find what he's talking about. Find the "most populations" in which the flu is more deadly than COVID-19.

There are three acceptable answers:

1) You find, with demonstrable evidence, such populations within the United States. Be advised, "most" is a specific word. Finding one or two states, or one age/gender/ethnic category, isn't "most". So, your work's cut out for you.

2) You find, with demonstratble evidence, such populations, but they're not in the United States. This you might actually have a shot at, but again be advised, COVID-19 deaths stand at a million and Trump's own CDC says the flu kills 650,000 or less. I suppose "most populations" could have lower COVID-19 deaths and a few countries could be spiking the death rates and fucking the average. If you find this to be the case, go ahead and show that...but if you do, bear in mind what that says about how the US is handling this compared to the rest of the world.

3) You do not find demonstrable evidence that in "most puplations" the flu is more deadly, but at least you looked!

As always, failure to answer the challenge means I get to pick for you, and also, admission of cowardice. Supporting a candidate who routinely makes objectively false claims, especially a candidate who calls others liars and bases policies on those objective falsehoods, when you know they are objective falsehoods, tells us all something about yourself. Refusing to find out if they're objective falsehoods -- not that you need to, you know they're false -- demonstrates not just cowardice, but considering the number of dead Americans we're talking about, you being complicit with, well, killing American citizens.

Look, it's okay to say "I support this candidate, but this thing they said was false and they should not have said it". I've done that with Biden. Failure to do such means you either believe what he says is true (and by all means, go find out if it is) or that you support a candidate that you think is 100% perfect about everything (cultist) or that you don't care that he's lying and making policies that kill Americans based on those lies. None of these are redeeming factors.

Just say "Trump was wrong". Just say "Trump lied". It won't kill you to admit Trump lied. It might kill you to pretend he didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Trump tweet.

He is so dangerous. See if Twitter keeps this up.

Edit: oh btw m. He is repeating the bullshit he said in February and March.
    I guess in all this time no one's told him that there were something like 35 million flu cases in 2019 in the US. That's about as many covid cases as there have been worldwide so far...with a fraction of the deaths. I was one of the people who thought this might just be another flu back when it was first starting to spread, but at this point there's no excuse for believing that. The numbers don't lie.

A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.