Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    if trump was as incompetent and dangerous as people make it out online, i don't think he should have lasted long. He should have been impeached 3 years ago then.
    He was impeached. And for him to actually get thrown out of office, you need a 2/3 majority in the Senate. As long as there are plenty of opportunists that stuff their own pockets, like there were with Hitler, Stalin or basically any other dictator, that will keep him in power because he makes them rich, no issue for even a corrupt sack of Elephant shit to stay in power.

and why is Trump so synonymous with promoting racism? Doesn't he regularly say he supports black people
    You support this.

https://www.splcenter.org/stephen-mi...eitbart-emails

You were given a chance to condemn it, but you didn't. Every Trump supporter gets to own this, whether you like it, or not.

and why is Trump so synonymous with promoting racism? Doesn't he regularly say he supports black people
    Probably because he promotes racism and glorifies racists? It's like asking why people associate blue with the sky or the ocean.

And saying you support something and actually doing so have nothing in common with each other. Me saying I'll take out the trash and it actually getting taken out are two completely separate things.

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe he wouldn't be so synonymous with racism if he didn't fucking endorse white supremacist nazis while shitting on racial minorities.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Maybe he wouldn't be so synonymous with racism if he didn't fucking endorse white supremacist nazis while shitting on racial minorities.
    an example of doing this?

10+ Year Old Account
    1. the world needs to retaliate against China for this virus already, and he promises to do this if he's re-elected. Biden has too, but Trump has a fiercer personality to keep these kinds of promises
    So if spreading the virus is bad and requires retaliation how do you propose retaliating against Trump for spreading the virus via his rallies and political events?

2. lockdowns have to end and people have to get back on track ASAP or the economy will soon collapse. People think Trump encouraging this is bad but look at the reality of people not wanting to work anymore
    When will you people learn that this is not a binary choice. You all seem to think the two options are 100% complete shutdown or 100% complete open no mask no distancing, nada.

That's not how this works.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Can we toss Yuppie a fish to shut the sea lioning up?

10+ Year Old Account
    There are thousands upon thousands of people that don't want to go out and work anymore.
    Which must have nothing to do with covid given the stimulus to give checks to people has ended. This meme of "there are lazy people who won't take jobs" existed before covid. Usual with racial overtones (welfare queens anyone?)

If someone doesn't want to work then they don't want to work. Nothing will change that.
    Forum badass alert:

Stop lying, and/or Trolling.
    You said you watched the Debates.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

That was provided, and ignored by you.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont mean to turn this to a topic of COVID and China, but a lot of Trump's bets on winning has hinged on sorting out both, especially the latter. As soon as he was relieved of COVID, he was absolutely furious and vowed vengeance.
    What, exactly, has stopped Trump from exacting this vengeance in the last 7 months? Why should we give him 4 more years to do something he hasn't even started in the last 7 months?

This is all stupid talking points nonsense. I'm not even convinced you believe it.
    Forum badass alert:

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Stop lying, and/or Trolling.
    You said you watched the Debates.
    i mean when i see trump, he says he has good relationships with black people and supports minorities. Does he have two personalities, one where he says and does the opposite to curry favor?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    What, exactly, has stopped Trump from exacting this vengeance in the last 7 months? Why should we give him 4 more years to do something he hasn't even started in the last 7 months?

This is all stupid talking points nonsense. I'm not even convinced you believe it.
    WMDs. It's why i am curious about biden's approach if he wins.

Does he have two personalities, one where he says and does the opposite to curry favor?
    Again stop trolling, you said you watched the Debates.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    WMDs. It's why i am curious about biden's approach if he wins.
    So you are admitting Trump won't do anything about China so there is no reason to give him 4 more years to do nothing.

EDIT -- I'm sorry...are you implying that when you claim we need vengeance against China that we should do that via the military? You want to start an ACTUAL war with China? Are you insane?
    Forum badass alert:

10+ Year Old Account
    So you are admitting Trump won't do anything about China so there is no reason to give him 4 more years to do nothing.

EDIT -- I'm sorry...are you implying that when you claim we need vengeance against China that we should do that via the military? You want to start an ACTUAL war with China? Are you insane?
    He's made a bunch of threads about it, yes, that is what he wants.
    /s

If someone doesn't want to work then they don't want to work. Nothing will change that.
    that should not ever be optional and why I like Trump. If you don't work, you should not be entitled to anything. Effort and determination should be the defining factors in granting life

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    He's made a bunch of threads about it, yes, that is what he wants.
    Well that's...not rational.

No one is going to argue China's handling of the initial virus outbreak was horrific (that is except for Q1 2020 Trump who praised China for their handling of it). However you simply don't go to war with another country over a natural disaster including viral outbreaks. The US would not get support from our allies for that sort of action -- probably quite the opposite.

I, silly me, thought it was a more rational line of sanctions, or other trade/economic retaliation -- which of course would likely ultimately hurt us more than them. We really aren't well situated to do anything of significance to China. And they know it.
    Forum badass alert:

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    That’s fantastic... the guy you responded to, saw people crucified along a road by ISIS... those who speak out, don’t have the privilege to not be beheaded if ISIS finds out. The fact that you and I can talk shit about Trump, without getting our heads cut off, proves you are wrong.
    the only difference is that of opportunity. if trump and his cult could get away with it they would definitely nail everybody else to a tree and burn it down while celebrating. those who wouldn't have already abandoned him in disgust

that should not ever be optional
    Totalitarian Fascist.

10+ Year Old Account
    that should not ever be optional and why I like Trump. If you don't work, you should not be entitled to anything. Effort and determination should be the defining factors in granting life
    Except for retirees, the disabled, the underage, etc. etc. etc.

If only effort and determination were the defining factors in life. However they aren't due to a whole host of issues -- none of which are people not wanting to work.

I mean, if I didn't think you were out of touch after your "let's go to war with China" you sure proved it now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Totalitarian Fascist.
    How much do you want to bet this is a whole lot of projection and Yuppie is really some out of work guy leeching off welfare? Kind of smacks of Orlong (I think it was him) who rants about the evil of unions and government workers....while belonging to a government union.
    Forum badass alert: