Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    https://twitter.com/axios/status/132...186966528?s=19

I stand by that the Fox News brand is strong and almost impossible to take down.

That being said, Trump is stupid enough, petty and narcasistic enough to try. I am here for this no matter how it goes.

My oh btw, is that both are extremely dangerous to American Democracy.
    Oh please, let him do it. If this means the end of the Daemon Prince Murdoch, it will be all good in the end.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    I think one of the worst parts about Trump leaving office with COVID escalating to epic proportions now (as predicted for Winter), is he is now successfully seen as a scapegoat for the problem *and* the deaths rather than the CCP. It's really dividing America.
    You HAVE to be fucking trolling with this.

He's not a scapegoat, he was the one in charge this whole time. It's his responsibility to take care of America.

Sure, blame China for the virus....we're not blaming Trump for the virus, we're blaming him for how he handled it here in America.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Oh please, let him do it. If this means the end of the Daemon Prince Murdoch, it will be all good in the end.
    Murdoch is bad but so is Trump. I'd wager Trump would be even worse in the same position.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warning View Post
    Yikes forever. "Billionaire" pressuring and spamming poor old people for handouts. What a true patriot, what a great man... really hard to understand how this guy is anyone's choice. Yuck.
    I watch this shit so you don’t have to... It’s where I got the link for Trump emails.

It’s good stuff... I like Vaush...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    I stand by that the Fox News brand is strong and almost impossible to take down.

That being said, Trump is stupid enough, petty and narcasistic enough to try.
    We've seen this style of report before. You'd think he'd be mad at CNN...oh wait, he can't get his followers to boycott CNN. They already do.

I would love to see Trump try. In the last 10 years, FOX News made as much profit each year as Donald Trump is worth total. Nobody will loan Trump money regardless, but adding to that, nobody would loan someone the money to take on FOX News. A failed media company is worth zero and therefore makes shitty collateral. And Trump is leveraged beyond the orange ("beyond the pale" but for Trump) on everything else he owns.

I think what we'd end up with is a YouTube or FB series of videos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I think what we'd end up with is a YouTube or FB series of videos.
    OMG... imagine Trump saying to hit the subscribe button, click that bell... and remember to visit Patrion, we have tiers starting at Bigly and going to 9000.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

I think one of the worst parts about Trump leaving office with COVID escalating to epic proportions now (as predicted for Winter), is he is now successfully seen as a scapegoat for the problem *and* the deaths rather than the CCP. It's really dividing America.
    Unfortunately you're right about the bolded part, and just the bolded part. It's trumpkins like yourself who are responsible. Trump is nothing without your enabling of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Scapegoat? He literally denied Coronavirus was a real concern, encouraged anti-maskers and anti-lockdown protests and failed to take any action to stop its spread. The US is the world's most spectacular failure of Coronavirus containment. This can be laid directly at his door.

He's the one responsible for this division. It should never have been a partisan issue, it doesn't make any sense for a virus response to be partisan, but Trumpism depends on constant extremist divisive rhetoric so it was. America's Coronavirus crisis is an absolute indictment of Trump and the Republican cult of anti-science nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I mean, Biden won as it is. There's a lot that could be said for COVID but this apparently isn't the place even if Trump is hugely related to it. So now all that remains to be seen for me as a rational person is what will come next for

1. His refusal to concede power and his circle's undermining of Biden as it is
    2. Trump's life. Will he just resume his businessman life in silence or remain in politics
    3. what kids (or schools in general) will think and say about Trump some years down the line when he is immortalized in text as a leader

It's not over for Trump talk just yet

I mean, you people won as it is. So now all that remains to be seen for me as a rational person is what will come next for

2. Trump's life. Will he just resume his businessman life in silence or remain in politics
    3. what kids (or schools in general) will think and say about Trump some years down the line when he is immortalized in text as a leader
    He will never be immortalized in text as a leader. He will be immortalized as a failed and widely despised *President who exploited partisan divisions to try to gin up support during a global pandemic by politicizing basic medical responses to disease outbreak, resulting in the preventable deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Certainly not. There's a definite non-zero chance that he's going to be behind bars before the next election.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

I mean, Biden won as it is. There's a lot that could be said for COVID but this apparently isn't the place even if Trump is hugely related to it. So now all that remains to be seen for me as a rational person is what will come next for

As rational person? Oh, ok. Have you heard of the Dunning-Kruger effect by chance? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunnin...3Kruger_effect A small memory refresher. No need to thank me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    As rational person? Oh, ok. Have you heard of the Dunning-Kruger effect by chance? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunnin...3Kruger_effect A small memory refresher. No need to thank me.
    Just to point something out:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ig_Nobel_Prize
    The Ig Nobel Prize (/ˌɪɡnoʊˈbɛl/ IG-noh-BEL) is a satiric prize awarded annually since 1991 to celebrate ten unusual or trivial achievements in scientific research, its stated aim being to "honor achievements that first make people laugh, and then make them think." The name of the award is a pun on the Nobel Prize, which it parodies, and the word ignoble.
    Because:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    You're not wrong, but just want to point out that your quote is from HHS Secretary Alex Azar, not Pfizer.
    Yes, he said it, but Pfizer included his statement in their press-release at that time.

You normally don't include statements you disagree with in your press-release - even if they are from someone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump came as an outsider and governed as an outsider. Always one to choose sides in the most mundane topic but if it was divisive Trump chose a side. Trump governed as if ratings for this reality show were paramount.
    Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
    Buddha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo View Post
    Trump came as an outsider and governed as an outsider. Always one to choose sides in the most mundane topic but if it was divisive Trump chose a side. Trump governed as if ratings for this reality show were paramount.
    Isn't that just a nice way of saying unqualified? I mean a plumber doing brain surgery surely is surgery as an outsider. Just not sure if that's a good thing.

(No shade on plumbers!)

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Isn't that just a nice way of saying unqualified? I mean a plumber doing brain surgery surely is surgery as an outsider. Just not sure if that's a good thing.

(No shade on plumbers!)
    Yet not one MAGAt stood up and cried about his lack of qualifications like they did over Obama. Who may not have been the most qualified in that field he at least had governing experience. Just another notch in the hypocrisy board for all conservatives.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Yet not one MAGAt stood up and cried about his lack of qualifications like they did over Obama. Who may not have been the most qualified in that field he at least had governing experience. Just another notch in the hypocrisy board for all conservatives.
    Oh who needs qualifications or governing experience, when we're talking about the Best Dealmaker ever! What could possibly compare?

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Yes, he said it, but Pfizer included his statement in their press-release at that time.

You normally don't include statements you disagree with in your press-release - even if they are from someone else.
    Fair, but what part of that statement shows Pfizer is a PART or OWS? Yes, they have a business agreement, but Pfizer is not a part of OWS.

The Trump vs. Fox news battle is going to be something. His twitter makes him look like an lunatic ex stalker.

Quick count like like at least 14 tweets today about how bad fox is or people should move to newsmax and oann.
    Last edited by passingthrew; 2020-11-12 at 04:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whew, Trump got his phone back and is going on a absolute meltdown.

And Trumpkins said Biden was the senile one