The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Yeah but no deal is being offered though right? I haven't heard it suggested...maybe I missed it?
    yet, that is what he was suggesting/talking about.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Sen. Rick Scott has been diagnosed with Fuck Florida.

I mean he tested positive for karma.

I mean, he has COVID-19.

Couldn't have happened to DeSantis, huh? This is as good as we get?
    Couldn’t happen to a nicer lizard person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by passingthrew View Post
    President Donald Trump is threatening to veto legislation to fund the military as one of his final acts in office unless a widely supported, bipartisan provision to rename military bases honoring Confederate military leaders is removed, according to White House, defense and congressional sources.
    Good.

May causing another Trump Shutdown to defend racism...again...be the final chapter of the Shitshow. May he leave the White House with everyone realizing what a colossal snowflake child he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    The arrogance of the Jedi, never seizes to amuse me...
    Just started re-watching this show. I think this is my favorite tv comedy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Just started re-watching this show. I think this is my favorite tv comedy.
    Tracy Morgan and Alec Baldwin are too good in it. I watch the whole thing when I’m depressed.

Let's get a petition going to get Covid 19 changed to Covid 45.

10+ Year Old Account
    GAO posts a new study that Trump had 109 lawsuits (and plans for 100 more) to seize privately owned land for the Wall.

Of the 400 miles that have been built, only 15 of them are new. As in, "most people could walk that in a day" fifteen miles.

"But more was--"

I'm sure it was, past tense. Trump built fifteen miles. He shut down the government, personally costing the US eleven billion dollars, for fifteen miles.

Trump is a failure.

Speaking of failure, Trump and the rabid fanbase have repeatedly pointed to Sweden and Sweden's approach to dealing with COVID.

Dying.

Sweden has changed its mind, applying similar restrictions as the rest of EUrope. When your poster boy admits they made a mistake, you have a problem.

Well the world leaders (G20) had a summit to discuss an international response to the COVID crisis.

https://www.cnn.com/webview/world/li...utm_term=image

Guess where Trump was...

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Let's get a petition going to get Covid 19 changed to Covid 45.
    I already refer to it as the trump virus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I already refer to it as the trump virus.
    Or Potus-45, like in Spitting Image.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    And just as one more example of how the Ignorant Trump Cult is going to continue post-Residency, we see Rush Limbaugh screaming at the Trump Legal Team for not following through on their promises, completely ignoring that it was Trump who told them to do it.

Definition of Cult Leader: Vision provider, never responsible when they bear zero fruit.

The FUCK California?!

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    And just as one more example of how the Ignorant Trump Cult is going to continue post-Residency, we see Rush Limbaugh screaming at the Trump Legal Team for not following through on their promises, completely ignoring that it was Trump who told them to do it.

Definition of Cult Leader: Vision provider, never responsible when they bear zero fruit.
    Maybe Trumps legal team shouldn't have joined the cult, if they have a problem being called out for failing the cult.

I mean..Let's not forget cult leader Donnys own words; that he always wins, never settles. They should have been clear on the glorious leaders spotless record, and be confident in being able to keep it that way.
    Last edited by Azadina; 2020-11-24 at 02:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    The FUCK California?!
    I'm assuming there are no numbers from them today?

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I'm assuming there are no numbers from them today?
    The opposite. Working on the report now.

- - - Updated - - -

First, an update about yesterday:
    The final tally ended up being 151,588 new cases, which was about 5k more than the previous Sunday. Pretty much what I said was gonna happen. So the streak of days with higher numbers than the previous week continues.

And now today:

172,103 new cases; about 9.5k more than last Monday. Still no Nebraska.

Top 20:

California: 17,893 new cases (new record*); 45 deaths
    Ohio: 11,885 new cases (new record); 24 deaths
    Texas: 10,912 new cases; 58 deaths
    Illinois: 8,322 new cases; 61 deaths
    Kansas: 7,002 new cases (new record); 46 deaths
    Pennsylvania: 6,462 new cases; 33 deaths
    Minnesota: 6,343 new cases; 24 deaths
    Fuck Florida.
    New York: 6,321 new cases; 43 deaths
    Michigan: 5,755 new cases; 65 deaths
    Washington: 5,561 new cases (new record); 36 deaths
    Indiana: 5,556 new cases; 27 deaths
    Connecticut: 5,271 new cases (new record); 43 deaths
    New Jersey: 4,790 new cases (new record); 16 deaths
    Tennessee: 4,074 new cases; 35 deaths
    Missouri: 3,790 new cases; 6 deaths
    Colorado: 3,689 new cases; 4 deaths
    Oklahoma: 3,544 new cases; 15 deaths
    Virginia: 3,242 new cases (new record); 4 deaths
    Wisconsin: 3,095 new cases; 6 deaths

Wyoming was the only other state with a new record today that I noticed...1,262 new cases.

So let's talk about the elephant in the room. California set a new national record for most new cases in a single day. I'm not seeing anything about it being a correction, but I have to assume it's a correction/catch-up. California has had a few other high-total, 10k+ days the past week so they're not a stranger to being in trouble, but this is absurd. But on the other hand...

Anyone from the area that wants to correct this, please, be my guest. Otherwise I'll check in tomorrow and see if there's been anything written about it that I can access.

Several of the other new records set were also pretty huge spikes for their respective states, so I still don't think we've reached the peak of this, which really sucks because this is Thanksgiving week, so people are ignoring safety precautions and traveling all over the country and spreading this shit even further. The beginning of December we'll most likely see spikes even higher. This would be bad under any circumstances, but it's doubly bad when we're still climbing the wave rather than sliding down the back end of one. Hope a lot of you are video conferencing with your families. I already told mine that...*Elvis voice* we'll have a ZOOOOOOOM Christmas, without youuuuuuuu...

At any rate, the next few days will tell a better story of how things are going since reports will be more reliable...from everyone except Nebraska, apparently.

972 deaths is over 200 more than last Monday, bringing the total to 263,687. As expected, the 7-day average keeps heading up. Hospitalizations and new cases continue skyrocketing. You don't really need me to expound on this at this point and I don't much feel like doing it either.

Related news:

Millions traveling for Thanksgiving despite COVID-19 warnings--Yes, I posted something similar already. But that was "million" singular. Now it's plural. And it's just the beginning of the week.

South Dakota governor Kristi Noem resists mandate despite coronavirus surge--She owns pretty much the worst record in the States--possibly the world--when it comes to cases, positivity, etc. per capita because she's a Trump sycophant but she'd rather be out huntin' than protectin'.

New Zealand PM offers COVID-19 help to U.S. President-elect Biden--PLEASE SEND HELP.

Stay safe, folks.
    Last edited by Benggaul; 2020-11-24 at 02:59 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    GSA has told Joe Biden the transition can formally begin yet another nail in trumps presidential coffin.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    GSA has told Joe Biden the transition can formally begin yet another nail in trumps presidential coffin.
    But not before calling President Elect Joe Biden "Mr. Biden" with a distinct lack of respect and then lecturing him how she is both this massive patriot doing her civic duty while at the same time such a fucking victim.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/22/polit...ies/index.html

So now the USA is pulling out of open skies...

The retarded ass reason;

The Trump administration has cited Russian restrictions on Open Skies flights as the reason why it sought to exit the treaty, accusing Moscow of imposing limits on flights near its exclave of Kaliningrad, an area between Poland and Lithuania where the Russian military maintains a robust presence.

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    But not before calling President Elect Joe Biden "Mr. Biden" with a distinct lack of respect and then lecturing him how she is both this massive patriot doing her civic duty while at the same time such a fucking victim.
    Hey, lay off her, she's starving!! #fatjoke

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    It's a very Trumpian letter. No wonder she survived for Trumps entire term.
    Last edited by Zaydin; 2020-11-24 at 04:25 AM.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers