Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I cut them in half, and grill them in a pan.

Or, if it's Ball Park, I microwave those bad boys.
    Best hot dogs are the ones made in a barbecue, with charcoals
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    I find them to be a bit overrated. It takes a while, and if you are bothering to cook them on a grill outside, that means you likely have company over. I don't want company over. I've found the center doesn't get hot enough to my liking, or the outside is cooked unevenly.

It's still way better than boiled hot dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    be amazing if she hires lin wood and rudy gulliani
    I'm not sure Rudy will be able to represent anyone in the future;

https://abovethelaw.com/2021/01/call...rudy-giuliani/
    (There also seems to be a petition for that.)
    Last edited by Forogil; 2021-01-08 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Good,but better is deep fried till split open,I usually just toss them in a hot cast iron pan with a little butter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Twitter needs to ban him.

Starts an insurrection and immediately calls them yet again Patriots after he makes a fake Apology.
    He needs to go in jail. Plain and simple.

The country is literally fucked up.
    These fucking lunatics will put a bullet on every skull that considered, or dictated, as enemy, with no hesitation.
    https://twitter.com/EoinHiggins_/sta...48893312147459

You have provided access to assault rifles and military equipment to an unending army of idiots and mentally unstable and you have a lunatic as a president guiding them, i'm pretty sure this will end veeeery well.
    You are FUBAR.
    You are about to reap what you sow

Trumpers currently on what happened during the Capitol:
    It was Antifa

He never incited Violence

whataboutism's on BLM

The Police Officers Death is MSM fake News and or suggesting that he actually didn't die because of the events in the Capitol. And if he died, it was Antifa.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2021-01-08 at 05:10 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Hey, and Lady G tried to Say "lets heal the nation BOIS, lets ignore the attempted coup"

Where are the fuckbois when u need them? oust that closeted bastard, as it's the only way that he resigns in disgrace.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    i saw the interview of the chief cop or whatever who was like 'we didnt have any advanced warning'

he needs to be fired, a 460 000 000 budget and they dont have an internet connection?
    Law enforcement in DC seems to be without an internet at all. DC Metro cops are asking for help identifying the Q Shaman guy...who literally has his own wikipedia page and national/international news coverage.

15+ Year Old Account
    They can make all the excuses and justifications they want. They're going down if they try shit.

Reposting from the insurrection thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...3a1_story.html

So, federal and state prosecutors declaring that they will be going hard on the perpetrators. Initial charges are mainly felony trespassing as it's easily provable, but additional charges are likely to follow, with everything on the table from conspiracy to sedition.

They intend to use Trump's June executive order as a blueprint for prosecution, which requires a minimum ten year federal prison sentence for participating in activity resulting in the damaging or vandalising of government property. An executive order originally targetting BLM protesters.

It's also likely that many will be charged with crossing state lines to commit a crime, crossing state lines with a firearm, etc. Additionally, with the homicide death of a DC police officer, murder charges are now on the table.

Normally, cases stemming from protests and riots can be difficult to prosecute due to a lack of evidence, but thankfully most of these dipshits spent the last 48 hours gleefully broadcasting their crimes and doxing themselves on social media.

Nearly 70 arrests have already been made, with more to come in the following days and weeks.

Imagine their faces when they realize Trump sold them out for some good press, they will be charged under his EO, and are being called ANTIFA by their allies. Oh, and they will lose the right to own guns and vote, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Law enforcement in DC seems to be without an internet at all. DC Metro cops are asking for help identifying the Q Shaman guy...who literally has his own wikipedia page and national/international news coverage.
    They and the FBI released a big PDF document that was just soliciting tips on all the persons of interest with accompanying photos. Likely not just about identifying them, but gathering evidence of any crimes commited.

They and the FBI released a big PDF document that was just soliciting tips on all the persons of interest with accompanying photos. Likely not just about identifying them, but gathering evidence of any crimes commited.
    https://twitter.com/CindySpoon/statu...56982437687298

And like, the arrest records dating back to May 2020 which include BLM protesters.

Because like, apparently DC police aren't sure if they want to try to not be absolute scum of the earth of if they're just gonna embrace it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://twitter.com/CindySpoon/statu...56982437687298

And like, the arrest records dating back to May 2020 which include BLM protesters.

Because like, apparently DC police aren't sure if they want to try to not be absolute scum of the earth of if they're just gonna embrace it.
    Cops continue to make it easy to root against them, even when they're fighting racist insurrectionists..

10+ Year Old Account
    They're going down if they try shit.
    So let's talk about timing.

I'm not sure even Trump is deplorable enough to pardon people who violently attempted insurrection, and failed. Trespassing he could get away with, however.

If charges are failed, oh, 1PM Jan 20th there's nothing he can do about it. Worse, they can't refuse to answer trespassing-related questions on the stand if pardoned for trespasing. "That ain't me" won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

I'm not sure even Trump is deplorable enough to pardon people who violently attempted insurrection, and failed. Trespassing he could get away with, however.

If charges are failed, oh, 1PM Jan 20th there's nothing he can do about it. Worse, they can't refuse to answer trespassing-related questions on the stand if pardoned for trespasing. "That ain't me" won't work.
    He has already pardoned multiple people convicted of war crimes. including those turned in by their own unit.
    Don't think for a moment he wouldn't pardon these people if he could see a benefit to it.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

This is why we need to get him the fuck out ASAP, so he can't try and pull something like that. Because honestly dude, we KNOW he really is that deplorable, you're deluding yourself, or in denial, if you think he's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post

Haha, bitch.
    Maybe his bitch spurs, I mean bone spurs are flaring up.

Of course he isn't showing up. It's not all about him. I'd be shocked if he even went to his kids graduations.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    A police officer, doing his sworn duty and defending the nation's lawmakers from an insurrection mob, has died of his injuries.

It's time for the murder charges to be pressed. @cubby said they would be especially severe charges.
    And they are already pursuing charges in that death.

And here's where it gets tricky. Not tricky as in "who can we charge" but tricky as in "do we have enough needles", because a law enforcement officer died. Acting President Pelosi already has the flags flying half-staff (I thought it was mast, but w/e) at the Capital, and you can bet your ass she's on the phone with the DoJ/FBI ensuring the investigation is moving along post haste.

Most people don't know that in state law when a police officer is killed, it's automatically felony murder, aka First Degree Murder, and carries the harshest of penalties of the relevant state. That same rule applies for the District of Columbia. Good news for us. Bad news for the Trump ordered Insurrectionists. I'm sure this will be covered a number of times while justice is being served, but the general rule regarding actions during a death, is if your actions could reasonably be seen to have potentially caused the death, then you're liable for the death, regardless of your intent. So those MAGAts breaking in and grabbing her by the pussy souvenirs are now wholly liable for the death of the Capital Police Officer. No excuses. No "but that's not what I did" bullshit. Just a quick needle inventory check and down they go.

And with Biden in the White House, they'll probably be sitting on death row for decades, just waiting for a day that won't come.

10+ Year Old Account
    /snip

It's half mast if it's on a ship. Since you were wondering.
    Last edited by sirmixalot; 2021-01-08 at 06:48 PM. Reason: formatting

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    It's called felony murder, and we discussed it here a bit yesterday:

Yes, it is possible in this situation.
    And it got worse now that the Capital Police Officer has died. That's automatically Felony Murder, with no underlying felony action to tie. Every person who breached the Capital Building is no potentially facing Felony Murder charges.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    (I thought it was mast, but w/e)
    You're not on a ship.

Good analysis, as always thank you.