Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Has there been evidence that it was a racially motivated attack or anything other than a guy with a long criminal history fleeing the police and having a tragic accident?
    And yet it is proudly claimed here that Kyle Rittenhouse is a white supremacist without any proof. But his killing of 2 and wounding of 1 is claimed to be a racist motivated attack by the media and everyone on this board. So a black guy intentionally not turning in to cars and swerving to attack more white people is not racially motivated, but a white man killing 2 white people is? Could you imagine how may cities would be on fire right now if this was a white man who ran over black kids at a parade. The nonstop racial hatred on this board would be over the top insane.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    And yet it is proudly claimed here that Kyle Rittenhouse is a white supremacist without any proof. But his killing of 2 and wounding of 1 is claimed to be a racist motivated attack by the media and everyone on this board. So a black guy intentionally not turning in to cars and swerving to attack more white people is not racially motivated, but a white man killing 2 white people is? Could you imagine how may cities would be on fire right now if this was a white man who ran over black kids at a parade. The nonstop racial hatred on this board would be over the top insane.
    I mean, I don't see a link in here so I'll just assume you're, again, repeating racist talking points without anything to back it up because you're not interested in discussion, just soap-boxing.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    You sure do offer a lot of misinformation and lies to unpack. Good to have you back though. You Trumpkins never get dull.

It's like the non stop banter about white supremecy in the Rittenhouse trial that you guys bloviate about, but none of you talk about the black man who drove and swerved to hit as many white people as he could. You can call it whataboutism, it's straight hypocrisy, something you guys know all too well. The media is doing their part, you know nothing about him. How can you claim something is whataboutism if you know nothing about it? Nice standard retort to something the media is covering up.
    Ruling: LIE

You changed the subject there cowboy. First we were talking about vandalism by someone similar to what I mentioned (the U.S. Reps offices in MI), but now you changed it to a horror show of a person who ran down and killed several people. More of your mistruths and lies.

Why didn't you put up a thread about it if the issues at hand were so important? The "media" is covering it up? Wow - more of your lies. IIRC that was on front page for over a week - and that was just the event, not a trial. Your whataboutism is still strong, you just apparently don't understand what the term means.

It's like CNN finally admitting that coumo was helping one of the worst governors avoid sexual harassment allegations. But I am sure you know nothing about that either.

CNN "finally finding out" is the phrase you were looking for there. And did you notice the fired him immediately? Guess reality is tough for you to comprehend while you're swallowing all the lies that are shoved down your throat. Let us know if you're confused about any other words that are difficult.

Because this is the Trump discussion where all you guys talk about is covid(there is a thread for it) and white supremacy...because everything is about race, unless you steamroll an SUV through a crowd at a parade. Then the media says a car did it, or an suv did it. Not a black man swerving to hit more white people. And somehow you guys lead it all back to a man who hasn't been in politics for almost a year. The man living rent free in your heads.

Really? 3,980 pages of "all [we] talk about is covid? Even before COVID came out? More of your LIES - I miss your old name.

IMost of the people are like cubby, int he dark because the media is hiding this news. Thanks for the slave analogy of me having a master. If i was someone like endus , I would report you 10 times to make sure you got banned. The people on this forum like to silence because they hate to use credible arguments...like the one you are making. No proof just antagonizing attacks on me. bravo.
    I knew you had a crush on me. Media doesn't hide the news. You're just swallowing the lies you're told to believe by the right wing news-idiots you choose to follow. If you had any kind of balanced intake you'd know what you're saying is wrong.

[meaningless twaddle]
    No one's talking about the black man who killed a bunch of people and is pretty much guaranteed to never see the sun as a free man for the rest of his life? Shocking. It's almost like holding people accountable for their crimes fails to exacerbate systemic issues with our law enforcement and justice systems. Well, until you consider all those black men serving sentences that are entirely too long...often for shit that shouldn't even be illegal in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    And did you notice the fired him immediately?
    Minor correction - he's on "indefinite leave", he hasn't been fired yet. Though I imagine that should be coming as they make sure that his lies to them earlier violate his contract.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    The denizens here attack Rittenhouse over and over with unproven allegations and yet are silent on a blm activist who ran an suv through a parade and killed children. He swerved to hit more people, to hurt as many as possible while avoiding hitting cars. You guys are saying nothing about the collective silence. Not tribalism, just not going to negatively speak against someone because they aren't your enemy party.
    So Rittenhouse didn't run and hide with White Supremacists? You're going to die on that hill?

Nope, this is a lie.

The evidence was presented in this thread multiple times.

Do you have the evidence that the dude was a BLM activist, as you claimed?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Minor correction - he's on "indefinite leave", he hasn't been fired yet. Though I imagine that should be coming as they make sure that his lies to them earlier violate his contract.
    Good point - I guess I jumped ahead of couple of chapters. I'll be first in line to condemn CNN if they don't fire him, assuming the allegations are true.

Good point - I guess I jumped ahead of couple of chapters. I'll be first in line to condemn CNN if they don't fire him, assuming the allegations are true.
    They're not allegations, it's the straight up emails and text messages that the AG had. Though if they don't fire him, they deserve all the shit they'll receive. I hope they do, but given that the re-hired "sorry I forgot to wear pants, or underwear, during a video call" Toobin I'm not completely competent they'll follow through. But for now they've made the right move.

The denizens here attack Rittenhouse over and over with unproven allegations and yet are silent on a blm activist who ran an suv through a parade and killed children. He swerved to hit more people, to hurt as many as possible while avoiding hitting cars. You guys are saying nothing about the collective silence. Not tribalism, just not going to negatively speak against someone because they aren't your enemy party.
    Considering he hung out with white supremacists more than once, Rittenhouse being a white supremacist, is proven. Especially since the night he went there with a white supremacist group, and then hung out with another one, illegally drinking in a bar, after he got out of prison. And was that guy that killed those people with his SUV a BLM activist? Did he do it in the name of BLM? No? Didn't fucking think so. But what Kyle was doing, was in the name of white supremacy.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, there is plenty of proof with who he was hanging with before the murders and after he got out on bail that he is a white supremacist. He is only trying to say he isn't, so he doesn't get sued into fucking oblivion.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    You're confused, and again, lying. The accusations on here against Rittenhouse were mostly accurate, backed up by trial evidence. Him being found not guilty of murder is an indictment on the justice system in general and Wisconsin's "self-defense" law in particular.

If you care to cite anything in this forum re Rittenhouse that was "unproven" let us know - we're all ears. What you constantly misunderstand is that just because you disagree with things on this forum doesn't mean you're right. Because you rarely, if ever, are. Most of your posts are lies and misinformation that you get from the biased sources you choose to use to fill your echo chamber. We see it all the time once you open the throttle on your posting. We're seeing it right now. Several relatively intelligent people on this forum have pointed out your lies, and you just keep spewing more and more of them as if drinking from the fire hose was a higher calling.

You're a Trumpkin, and part of the new Post-Fact Era, so sadly there is nothing to be done. You'll never read a news article that's contrary to your opinion, and you'll never ask yourself if you might be wrong. Facts, reality, and most importantly daily events are irrelevant to you. As the world you need to live involves finding "sides" to everything (example - the Rittenhouse verdict wasn't partisan - only the Right is calling it that), you'll be forever trapped seeing only the side you want and need to see.

If you ever decide to have a frank conversation with yourself, and pull up those bootstraps to consider a different point of view, I will be the first person to take your call. You might be surprised on how many things we actually agree on.
    Last edited by cubby; 2021-12-01 at 10:50 PM.

I see DocSavageFan's alt is back. Guess I get to go back to ignoring 10-20+ pages of the threads again because it will be nothing worth reading.... Could trust pitch in and derail the thread too since there is never any consequences for it worth mentioning.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's like the non stop banter about white supremecy in the Rittenhouse trial
    This thread is not about Kyle Rittenhouse. Please post responsibly.

The denizens here attack Rittenhouse

And yet it is proudly claimed here that Kyle Rittenhouse

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    I see DocSavageFan's alt is back. Guess I get to go back to ignoring 10-20+ pages of the threads again because it will be nothing worth reading.... Could trust pitch in and derail the thread too since there is never any consequences for it worth mentioning.
    Yeah the trumpster needs some attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jan 6th committee passes along a recommendation to the DoJ to have Clark bitchslapped for contempt.

Clark was one of Trump's yes-men at the DoJ. I'm just guessing here, but there miiiiiiiiiiiiiight be one or two career officials there ready to slap the cuffs on.

Just so we're clear: while Bannon was not a WH employee and could therefore not be covered by Executive Time at all, Clark could. Except...Trump never invoked it for Clark. And he can't now. Clark's refusal to testify is going to cost him.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    You're finally starting to get it.

Meanwhile, back in Trump land, seems Epstein kept some records on who went on which flight, and Maxwell has those records. Whoops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epstein kept some records on who went on which flight
    Did anyone doubt this? It's top tier blackmail material.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Did anyone doubt this? It's top tier blackmail material.
    Lol, indeed. It also feeds into a pet "theory" I have on his death, which will not be shared on this forum, and is admittedly a bit ridiculous even by my standards.

But yeah, keeping records was a no brainer. I'm pretty surprised Maxwell lasted to her trial. And that they are even doing it. I have to wonder what deals were made in the background prior to actual recorded testimony being made available. Seems like some major beans are already getting spilled, so bring on the popcorn.

- - - Updated - - -

Poll out showing that only 24% of americans want Roe v. Wade overturned, even though it's likely to be so once Trump's SCOTUS gets ahold of the right case. This is how democratic tyranny works - the minority forcing social policies on the majority.

(and yes, I'm aware of the counter argument re slavery/ect - it doesn't apply here)

10+ Year Old Account
    Deleted previous post.

Posting from CNN because the information is objective.

A federal judge suggested Wednesday that Donald Trump and others who spoke at the "Stop the Steal" rally on January 6 should be held accountable for the US Capitol riot that followed, saying the then-President "stoked" the crowd and "might've inspired what happened."

Though she did not refer to Trump by name, District Judge Amy Berman Jackson said during a sentencing for riot defendant Russell Peterson that the former President and other speakers at the Ellipse riled the crowd and "explicitly encouraged them to go to the Capitol and fight for one reason and one reason only -- to make sure the certification of the election didn't happen."

"There may be others who bear greater responsibility and should be held accountable," Jackson said to Peterson. "But this is not their day in court. It's yours."

Jackson joins the ranks of several federal judges in Washington who have sharply criticized Trump for his inflammatory speech at the January 6 rally, with one judge saying last month that rioters were "pawns" provoked into action.
    It's going to be a while before Trump puts his fat ass on the stand, but by the time that happens, there will be witnesses and evidence around the block.
    Last edited by Breccia; 2021-12-02 at 03:03 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Deleted previous post.

Posting from CNN because the information is objective.

It's going to be a while before Trump puts his fat ass on the stand, but by the time that happens, there will be witnesses and evidence around the block.
    Wonder how many of those convicted would be willing to testify that Trump is what encouraged them to attack.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.