10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    How are all these things not tax crimes?
    Well...the "charity" thing is a tax crime. That's why they're being sued. Now, the IRS might conveniently choose to handwave this, but NYS is out for blood.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    You would love that. I would love that. But so far, Trump supporters have proven quite resilient to silly concepts like facts or truth. They will simply nod in agreement when he says Obamacare was destined to fail anyway and go shoot at fish in a barrel while absent-mindedly rolling coal.
    They might be the biggest group in the history of the country to vote against their own interests. And they are so stupid they don't even know, nor do they want to know, that that's what they are doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I would assume the infraction is for repeatedly assuming the account is an alt account of a different poster. I have no idea if it is true (I assume there is a reason multiple people thought so). I cannot fathom why that is actionable though.
    Because it is/was so rampant. I’d leave a note, so that the inevitable rush to check why he is banned, would force people to read the warning to stop similar behavior.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    They might be the biggest group in the history of the country to vote against their own interests.
    And because they haven't seen their "cut" taxes, lost their farm (literally), or lost their healthcare yet, they'll do it again in 2018.

2020 however...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    And because they haven't seen their "cut" taxes, lost their farm (literally), or lost their healthcare yet, they'll do it again in 2018.

2020 however...
    In 2020 it will have been the Democrats fault that the Republicans super duper plan failed to make America great again.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

#BREAKING: Longtime driver sues Trump over thousands of hours of unpaid overtime: report https://t.co/gXwMpY74cy https://t.co/UFs1fKA9Ic
    First off Trumpkins I'm sure you will blame the driver for recklessly suing Trump. Possibly, but you do know this is Trump's M.O. Second, Trump sure bitches about others paying their bills when he sure the hell doesn't.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    First off Trumpkins I'm sure you will blame the driver for recklessly suing Trump. Possibly, but you do know this is Trump's M.O. Second, Trump sure bitches about others paying their bills when he sure the hell doesn't.
    When Trump does it, it's called being smart about business.

10+ Year Old Account
    So... China becoming eventually the next target has been obvious for a few years, but what no one could have predicted:

The first member of the coalition of the willing this time will be North Korea.

At least according to Trumps Twitter

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

2020 however...
    And as had already been mentioned, they'll find a way to blame the Dems - and since the entire group is fact resistant, they'll lap it up like the rabid idiots they are. Rinse/repeat. What's the Canadian national anthem again? "Oh, fuck, thank god we got out before it imploded"?

Trump’s Personal Driver for 25 Years Sues for Unpaid Overtime

I am trying not to laugh, but, for heaven's sakes, is the guy cheap. Doesn't he at least give Christmas' bonuses?
    Last edited by Rasulis; 2018-07-09 at 05:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not paying taxes or employees is just good business.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post

I am trying not to laugh, but, for heaven's sakes, is the guy cheap. Doesn't he at least give Christmas' bonuses?
    He's cheap because he isnt as wealthy as he says he is. Hopefully NY state DA and the feds will drain the rest of his cash until he dies in litigation.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

You'd think getting a raise of eight grand in 2010 was amazing, but health insurance would eat most of not all of that when Trump is so cheap he won't pay for both.

This kind of shit is why I wish we'd have his tax returns.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    He's cheap because he isnt as wealthy as he says he is. Hopefully NY state DA and the feds will drain the rest of his cash until he dies in litigation.
    Gotta wonder how much Trump has spent and will spend thanks to Mueller's investigation.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    You'd think getting a raise of eight grand in 2010 was amazing, but health insurance would eat most of not all of that when Trump is so cheap he won't pay for both.

This kind of shit is why I wish we'd have his tax returns.

- - - Updated - - -

Gotta wonder how much Trump has spent and will spend thanks to Mueller's investigation.
    I have a feeling his tax returns are going to reveal a fuck ton of shit.

10+ Year Old Account

Jelly of the Month memberships, not bonuses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing.

The RNC has paid some. The taxpayers will foot the rest. The last payment we know he gave Cohen was a reimbursement for one of the times he cheated on his pregnant supermodel wife. Cohen's broke: he has less than nothing, you think Trump paid him?

Nothing.

The RNC has paid some. The taxpayers will foot the rest. The last payment we know he gave Cohen was a reimbursement for one of the times he cheated on his pregnant supermodel wife. Cohen's broke: he has less than nothing, you think Trump paid him?
    Do ta payers pay the president's legal fees? I didn't think that was a thing.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Do ta payers pay the president's legal fees? I didn't think that was a thing.
    No, but Trump still isn't paying his bills. Nor will he ever. Which is the point. And elsewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do ta payers pay the president's legal fees?.
    Trump will use the WH legal team to defend him from this.

And because Trump, they will obey his whims. Yes, it will get called out as misuse of taxpayer funds. Yes, he will do it anyhow. Because by the time this comes to Trump's doorstep, why not? Seriously, when he's looking at legal charges against him for colluding with Russia and obstructing justice to stop for being charged with colluding with Russia, you think he'll stop to say "but I draw the line ad using all these WH lawyers! That would be unethical!"

Fucking bookmark this post if you don't believe me.

Trump will use the WH legal team to defend him from this.

And because Trump, they will obey his whims. Yes, it will get called out as misuse of taxpayer funds. Yes, he will do it anyhow. Because by the time this comes to Trump's doorstep, why not? Seriously, when he's looking at legal charges against him for colluding with Russia and obstructing justice to stop for being charged with colluding with Russia, you think he'll stop to say "but I draw the line ad using all these WH lawyers! That would be unethical!"

Fucking bookmark this post if you don't believe me.
    Why would I not believe you? I asked a simple yes/no question.