I can't wait to download my set of trump cards for free after some idiot spends 4500.

There's no end to the grift.

Honestly, the trading card/NFT thing is right on brand with Trump. Up to the badly generated art and the fact that someone else made it and he only put his name to it. People accused Ed McMahon of shilling everything and anything along with a few other celebrities. Trump has them all beat by a mile.

EDIT: Honestly, one should check out r/Conservative to see the absolute disappointment. I think they are all starting, well hoping they are, wake up to the fact that this man is a con artist.
    Last edited by gondrin; 2022-12-15 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphelios View Post
    Just bought me the full trading card set!
    It would not surprise me if you are gullible enough to buy something that isn't even worth 1 cent, when you can just go in, download the Jpegs for each one, and get the whole set for free.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moralgy View Post
    I can't wait to download my set of trump cards for free after some idiot spends 4500.
    You can basically do it now, just go right click, save as, boom, free worthless nfts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    It would not surprise me if you are gullible enough to buy something that isn't even worth 1 cent, when you can just go in, download the Jpegs for each one, and get the whole set for free.

- - - Updated - - -

You can basically do it now, just go right click, save as, boom, free worthless nfts.
    Which Q based congresscritter is gonna catch the most Brokémon?
    Last edited by Poopymonster; 2022-12-15 at 10:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Since a sweepstakes is attached to the digital card NFT purchases, you can't have a sweepstakes without free entries! That's against US law.

Oh sweet, somewhere in New York, this must be some Trump tier office building.

Well... It IS Trump tier.

Four seasons part deux

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry to the person who wanted screenshots of tweets because they don't want to give twitter traffic, but this is a 2 minute commercial narrated by Trump about his new digital cards.

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/s...33487926706177

- - - Updated - - -

Probably one of the best picture reactions to Trump trading card NFTs

Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2022-12-15 at 10:50 PM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Isn't that how literally every NFT works unless you're just "selling" it between friends to pump the value?

And color me surprised that Trump and whatever grifters are making these cards couldn't even be bothered to do the crypto pump-n-dump right.

Well, when there is a grift, there is a way. For Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    [IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FkB_BAnWYAEE8M1?format=png&name=900x900[/IG]

I just can't...
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH They....they actually think he's that skinny

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

I like how the head is as big as the torso. Gives it a good bobblehead vibe. Still has tiny hands too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynarii View Post
    Wait... wait... is 3 seriously a thing? That people actually believe??
    There is a clone theory for every celebrity if they change themselves up a little bit. Just remember, poor Miley Cyrus is buried out in the Vegas desert somewhere.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/dc-bars-di...ry?id=95370350

So, fake trading cards today, now the DC disciplinary counsel recommends disbarment for Rudy Guiliani.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Hmm. Won't that be interesting. I don't know if Meadows will say "I have Trump's permission to arrange a murderous insurrection" but Meadows being dragged to court will still be a massive result.

- - - Updated - - -

Special counsel subpoena's Raffensperger. And some other close 2020 states. So far, it sounds like he's only asking for some documents, seemingly communications with Team Trump, not testimony.

"What? The special counsel is asking to break lawyer-client confidentiality? For shame!"

No, that's not what he's doing at all. As the story I cited clearly states, he's asking state governments to provide their records of communications with Team Trump lawyers. Since these state governments did not hire these Trump lawyers, no privilege applies.

"But that Trump lawyer, he said this was an overreach and the communications were privileged!"

I mean, yes, he did physically cause those words to come out of his mouth. I don't believe they have any meaning. Doctor-patient confidentiality ends when you bring your prostitute to FUCK lawyer-client confidentiality ends when you bring a third party into the mix. I can't see any realistic way that a lawyer, working for Trump, talking to a state government, would be considered confidential. And even if they thought it was, the fact that the state governments have those records kind of shits on that argument.

Or, I guess I could be misreading something. Hey @cubby can you explain what Bruce Marks is on about? Is there actually a legal point here?
    Marks' is trying to claim attorney client privilege for his communications within a larger group in relation to the campaign. And he will more than likely fail. A/C privilege kicks in if someone is asking for or receiving advice of a legal nature from an attorney (just setting the basic stage here). Of course that whole arena is complicated. What is clear, however, is that just because an attorney is communicating with other people on subjects, doesn't mean the communication is automatically privileged. So a group of insurrectionists sitting around talking about how to over throw the government, just as a random example, can't expect privilege to invoke unless they are seeking actual legal advice.

As usual, we have the party of law and order, once against desperately trying to cover their asses after they tried to overthrow the government.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some days, finding the things Trump has done is a mix of depressing, sad, and "signals the end of humanity" because he's a horrible human being.

Then there are days when the news makes citing it quite a treat.

As Forbes and many others have reported, Trump Wednesday teased a "major announcement" today that was...

You're sitting down, right? Right? Okay.

NFT digital trading cards of him Photoshopped into action-based jobs he's never had, and even super heroes.

You might think I'm kidding. I am not.

These are but a few of the 4,000+ images you, yes you, can purchase for $99.

"Wait, just the picture?"

Well, pretty much, yes. The announcement also said that one lucky winner will get a 20 minute visit from Trump.

"Oh, Trump will come to see them?"

No, they have to go to Mar-a-Lago.

"Oh, well a free trip to Florida and a stay at a famous hotel isn't bad at all."

Um...you have to pay for the trip, and the stay.

"...a free overcooked burger with ketchup?"

No.

Purchasers of the card will also automatically be entered into a sweepstakes for a "chance to win 1000's of incredible prizes and meet the one and only #45!" though a purchase of a card is not required to enter the contest. According to the fine print, the prizes include 2,533 NFTs, totaling an approximate value of $54,695.

The website also approximated the cash value of the prizes that include meeting Trump as "$0/priceless."

The fine print also says that anyone who wins an in-person event, such as a meeting with the former president, would be responsible for covering any fees related to travel, lodging, meals, and other expenses related to the trip.
    "Doesn't Trump just randomly show up and meet random people at Mar-a-Lago anyhow?"

I mean, he did say the value of the visit was $0. Literally, said it was $0. I don't see how anyone can complain about false advertising on that one.

For those of you wondering if the gullibility of Trump's rabid fanbase has a limit, I think we're about to find out, but...yes, the answer is yes.

I can't do this anymore. He's one of the greatest presidents in history, but I gotta tell you, whoever ... business partner [or] anybody on the comms team and anybody at Mar-a-Lago ... and I love the folks down there, but we're at war—they ought to be fired today!
    -- Steve Bannon said that in public on purpose

i can't believe i'm going to jail for an nft salesman

i wanted to make america great again but all i got was this shitty nft
    -- convicted murderous insurrectionist, noe-Nazi and therefore Trump supporter Anthime Gionet aka Baked Alaska

I had some MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS the last couple of weeks, too…

✔️ Inflation’s easing
    ✔️ I just signed the Respect for Marriage Act
    ✔️ We brought Brittney Griner home
    ✔️ Gas prices are lower than a year ago
    ✔️ 10,000 new high-paying jobs in Arizona
    -- fair and legal President of the United States Joe Biden

The internet is rolling on the floor laughing...there should be an acronym for that, lol...about this. You know who wasn't? DWAC. Stock price dropped 6% today.

So this is absolutely the du--

"Smartest thing he's done in at least a year."

You again!

"Let's review, shall we? True, this item has, shall we say, limited appeal and marketability. But it's not a loan, so he never has to pay it back. It's not crypto, so he won't share a cell with Tom Brady. It's not a political donation, so it won't have much, if any, federal oversight. It is purely people giving cash to Trump for an asset he can mass-produce at will. Even the prizes he announced are 100% free to him. It is simply more money he gets to have, for nothing. It's possible he'll even claim he's selling an asset worth something when he files his taxes."

"Let's say he sells about ten thousand of these. That's not asking too much, considering that's not even two per human being who stormed the Capitol. It might not even be one. Someone willing to risk jail time or even their life for Trump could be expected to pay a hundred dollars to show continued support. That's a million dollars of what is almost pure profit. I can't be sure, but I'd be willing to bet the artwork was given to Trump for free...or he could just refuse to pay the artist, that'd be in character."

"There's a saying 'there's no such thing as bad press'. Trump doesn't believe that, given his well-documented responses. But he clearly does believe that the only thing worse than being talked about, is not being talked about. And if nothing else, this moves DeSantis to page three."

Which is a mistake, DeSantis' push for a grand jury to investigate vaccines is pretty questionable and could easily backfire.

Speaking of which, Trump could be trying to overload the headlines with this Nonsense From Trump to avoid headlines about the special counsel forming a grand jury for Trump. The grand jury is currently scheuled to last through March, but of course, could be extended if more and more evidence is uncovered.

So there you have it. Trump is basically asking people who love losers as much as he loves losing to give him $100 for basically nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh by the way, @cubby did you see the DC's equiv of a grand jury found Giuliani their equiv of guilty?

A bar discipline committee in Washington, D.C., has concluded that Rudy Giuliani violated at least one professional rule in his efforts to help former President Donald Trump challenge the results of the 2020 election — a preliminary finding that could result in the suspension or loss of his law license.

The three-member disciplinary committee agreed that Giuliani’s handling of litigation in Pennsylvania crossed ethical lines. Their finding came after a week of testimony by Giuliani — who said Trump waived attorney-client privilege to permit him to testify — and some of his allies, including Trump advisers Bernie Kerik, Christina Bobb and Corey Lewandowski.

“Mr. Giuliani has testified on several occasions that he believes there was a conspiracy,” said D.C. Bar counsel Phil Fox, who investigated and argued the case for Giuliani’s punishment. “There was a conspiracy, and he was the head of it.”

“I think the harm that was done is unprecedented,” Fox said. “The only sanction that’s appropriate for this kind of misconduct is disbarment.”

Fox and Giuliani will now submit written submissions that the committee will consider before issuing a final finding.

15+ Year Old Account
    Official Trump NFTs, if you ever needed more evidence that the man is a grifter that just wants to part rubes with their hard earned money.

Even the russians are laughing at Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Official Trump NFTs, if you ever needed more evidence that the man is a grifter that just wants to part rubes with their hard earned money.
    MAYBE if this happened a year ago, it could have been at least hypothetically justified.

This soon after FTX shit the bed spectacularly, exposing the massive vulnerabilities and levels of fraud behind blockchain tech in general? Just completely fucking stupid, from a business perspective alone.

So this one is real? It looks so fake as people have stated such a cheap, effin photoshop job.

The best is the skinny body they put him on. If anyone remembers what Trump looks like in a Tuxedo, it's not good.

Very ill fitting.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    The best is the skinny body they put him on.
    No.

One, they all have the skinny body. Trump also appears with Old Spice POWAAAAAAAAAAH-level muscles in some of them.

Two, the best part is some of the images are stolen from clothing brands.

Stolen from this site.