10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    All of these statements also come conveniently days after Mueller finishes his report. Trump is very upset that people knew things he was doing in secret, and wants it to be illegal for people to spy on him doing things in secret. What things did he do in secret that he's so upset about?
    With Trump getting away with everything, I think the only thing that’s left is his fear that people will turn on him, if they find out he squandered his daddy’s money, instead of being a billionaire.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Team Trump's latest excuse for not releasing his taxes is that Congress Not 'Smart Enough' To Understand Trump's Taxes

“I don’t think Congress, particularly not this group of congressmen and women, are smart enough to look through the thousands of pages that I would assume President Trump’s taxes will be,” Sanders told “Fox News Sunday.”

She added: “My guess is most of them don’t do their own taxes, and I certainly don’t trust them to look through the decades of success that the president has and determine anything.”
    Even if this is true about the congressmen and women not being able to understand Trump's taxes, which I doubt heavily, then this point is moot due to the fact that those in congress would have very easy access to people and other resources to help them understand.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    Team Trump's latest excuse for not releasing his taxes is that Congress Not 'Smart Enough' To Understand Trump's Taxes

Even if this is true about the congressmen and women not being able to understand Trump's taxes, which I doubt heavily, then this point is moot due to the fact that those in congress would have very easy access to people and other resources to help them understand.
    That seems like the same dumbass excuse you see here when people make wild claims, get called out to site their sources, then just go 'Oh but your brain is simply too small to comprehend the genius of what I'm saying, I can't help you' to try and get out of actually explaining anything.

SHitS yet again saying people are too stupid for Trump, even though the man she is defending doesn't know what a grocery store fucking is. The fact she thinks that people wouldn't go get some tax professionals to look into them, or that no one knows anything about taxes in Congress, is fucking laughable. She is truly a terrible person.

The fact that they are trying to hide his taxes, and the report, shows that something is in them both that will do something to Trump and it's only about protecting him, and therefore the power they get from them.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    https://factba.se/topic/deleted-tweets

Fun link showing every tweet Trump unapologetically deleted. Including the most recent racist attack on a Congressperson.
    Hasn't it been determined to be illegal for him to delete his tweets since they are legally considered presidential communications or w/e?
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Hasn't it been determined to be illegal for him to delete his tweets since they are legally considered presidential communications or w/e?
    It's "illegal". In the sense that it's up to Congress to put on their big-boy pants and pursue it. If they choose not to, it's not a DOJ matter, AFAIK. It's a violation of legally-binding policy and procedure, not an actual law.

Same was true of Clinton and her e-mails, if the Republican wonks had found what they wanted. It was grounds for firing Clinton, arguably, but by the time they looked into it, she'd already resigned.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    It's "illegal". In the sense that it's up to Congress to put on their big-boy pants and pursue it. If they choose not to, it's not a DOJ matter, AFAIK. It's a violation of legally-binding policy and procedure, not an actual law.

Same was true of Clinton and her e-mails, if the Republican wonks had found what they wanted. It was grounds for firing Clinton, arguably, but by the time they looked into it, she'd already resigned.
    I didn’t know classified information are on Trumps deleted tweets.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatrilian View Post
    Took a shot at a strawman and still missed incredibly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Took a shot at a strawman and still missed incredibly.
    He's a one trick pony and its a pretty boring trick.
    /s

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vatrilian View Post
    And the only classified information found in Clinton's email server was stuff that was classified long after she'd sent it.

Also, Trump and his entire family are using their own personal email and unsecured personal non government issue phones for government business. Much of which has held classified information in it. Where's your outrage at the Trump crime family passing classified information around on their own private emails?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account

“I don’t think Congress, particularly not this group of congressmen and women, are smart enough to look through the thousands of pages that I would assume President Trump’s taxes will be,” Sanders told “Fox News Sunday.”
    That's some grade A asskissing right there. She has no idea what his taxes looks like, but she's damn sure they're incredly complex. Because reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.

Quote Originally Posted by Kheirn View Post
    That's some grade A asskissing right there. She has no idea what his taxes looks like, but she's damn sure they're incredly complex. Because reasons.
    That's where the interviewer needs to follow up with a question about his 2018 taxes and the new tax bill since it was supposed to simplify the tax code. If it's still so complex that the people who wrote it can't understand it, wouldn't that be a big problem?

But that's wishful thinking since all these interviewers seem to never ask easy follow-ups that would actually pressure these people into giving real answers.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Trump finally deleted that 9/11 tweet, I see.

Shame he doesn't learn...
    I'm not even angry at that tweet, just so tired of it all I can do is sigh at this attempt of his is that feeble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shame he doesn't learn...
    I like that he blames Pelosi for "losing control of Congress" while House bills keep coming to the Senate while McConnell refuses to vote on them. That's some classic Trump blaming right there.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump has a fix for the Boeing's 737 problem.

Rebranding.

[rul=https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1117736685721223168?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E11177366857212231 68&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthehill.com%2Fhomenews%2Fadministration%2F438873-trump-urges-boeing-to-rebrand-737-max-jets]No, really[/url].

What do I know about branding, maybe nothing (but I did become President!), but if I were Boeing, I would FIX the Boeing 737 MAX, add some additional great features, & REBRAND the plane with a new name.

No product has suffered like this one. But again, what the hell do I know?
    "Wait, so his solution is 'fix the problems and make it better'? Isn't that the 'better health care for more people for less money' again?"

Yes.

"And that looks a lot like an elected official giving a brand a call-out. An elected official who put someone from that company -- "

Yes, yes, Boeing exec we know.

In a related story, I have the solution to world hunger:
    A) feed all the hungry people
    B) give them even more food
    C) call starving 'alternative nutrition'.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I like that he blames Pelosi for "losing control of Congress" while House bills keep coming to the Senate while McConnell refuses to vote on them. That's some classic Trump blaming right there
    I am honestly wondering if we can undo all the fuckery McConnell has done over the past 10 years with our Judiciary.

I know they have that one bill for the Supreme Court which would remove them from actually being lifetime positions and have them rotated in every few weeks from lower courts to completely undo the partisan crap at that level but the lower courts.

Mitch the Bitch has screwed over this nation hardcore putting party and power before nation and people to get them there and seems to be stacking it with basically as activist judge as he can get to try and screw this nation over for ideology.

Unless we find Mitch and Trump both working with Russia/China to undo the very appointments, what all do you think could be done to actually have the judges actually represent the constitution, the law, and the will of the people. Because their appointments don't seem mentally capable of performing those duties judging by the illegitimate justice from a stolen seat Gorsuch ruling that US workers have no right to due process under the law against their employers and the potential serial rapist they basically fucked around to appoint knowing he isn't qualified for the appointment and even let it slide as he committed perjury lied to their faces on camera.

What do I know about branding, maybe nothing (but I did become President!), but if I were Boeing, I would FIX the Boeing 737 MAX, add some additional great features, & REBRAND the plane with a new name.
    No product has suffered like this one. But again, what the hell do I know?
    What a clueless buffoon. Someone who has declared multiple bankruptcies on this idea alone. His oversimplification of renaming a jet liner and adding a gold toilet will solve the problem.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    CAPS MAKES EVERYTHING TRUUUEEEE
    Funny story: when it turns out there was legal reason for the FISA warrant, then Trump will (by this admission) have to choose:
    1) The "spying" was done because there was sufficient cause, i.e. Trump's campaign trying to work with Russia. Incidentally, this is already objective fact.
    OR
    2) The "spying" was done on Russians, and they picked up members of Trump's campaign because they kept calling Russians. Incidentally, this is also already objective fact.

The only out for this is if the "spying" is found out to be illegal, which would is actually fairly likely in the "I declare it to be illegal therefore it was" way, aka "dictatorship".

CAPS MAKES EVERYTHING TRUUUEEEE AAAAAAAHHHH...

Who is "we"?
    Trump & the voices in his head.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Our retarded president re breaking news that Notre Dame is burning down:

Every day he gets dumber and dumber and we get more and more embarrassed. What a total fucking idiot (literally).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Our retarded president re breaking news that Notre Dame is burning down:

Every day he gets dumber and dumber and we get more and more embarrassed. What a total fucking idiot (literally).
    Because dropping tons of water on it from the sky won't totally make it worse . . .
    Putin khuliyo