Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

"Bigly" is not a word, Doc.

Are you seriously trying to defend his poor English now? Why does shit like this matter to you so much?
    You're wrong. Admit it and move on.
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...ctually-933072
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

"Bigly" is not a word, Doc.

Are you seriously trying to defend his poor English now? Why does shit like this matter to you so much?
    The idea Trump knows that word at all is the most hilarious part of this argument. The man can't say origins, but someone wants to make us believe he knows a word from 200 years ago that isn't used today.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    "Bigly" is not a made up word. Such ignorance doesn't lend one much credibility in judging another's intelligence.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/bigly
    LOL.

"humorous, informal"

Doc, do you not know what "informal English" is?

- - - Updated - - -

You're wrong. Admit it and move on.
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...ctually-933072
    You can get a Merriam-Webster lexicographer to say literally anything is a word. They're descriptivists. If people say it, it's a word.

Doesn't mean you won't get laughed at for using poor English in a formal setting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    You can get a Merriam-Webster lexicographer to say literally anything is a word. They're descriptivists. If people say it, it's a word.

Doesn't mean you won't get laughed at for using poor English in a formal setting.
    Why are you so desperate to argue such a trivial issue? If you want to believe that "bigly" is not an actual word...go for it. That said, I'm done...your willful ignorance wins. Yay for you!
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Do you think language like that will convince them to vote for the Democrats?

Because the "shit" they deserve is the shit the entire country will have.
    And because the US is always meddling in other countries it's also the shit the rest of the world will have.
    Nothing Democrats do will prevent the Deplorables from voting for tRump or the current R, so it doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is those people are crushed into political obscurity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again it's time for Guess the Speaker!

Just spoke to Governor @AsaHutchinson of the Great State of Arkansas to inform him that FEMA and the Federal Government will do whatever is necessary to help out with what has turned out to be Record Flooding. Asa and local officials are doing a great job!
    "Well, it's under 140, and it's referring to an elected official by her first name in a patronizing/dismissive way, so I'm saying Trump."

Correct.

Now, I'm all for any President, and Trump too, putting FEMA on the job. That's their entire reason for being, and there's nothing wrong with that. But, bear in mind, the disaster relief bill for the other recent flooding is still being held up by Republicans. This is figuratively and literally water coming over the dam. Based on completely arbitrary numbers I just made up, I expect 57.2777 (repeating of course) days before "FEMA is doing a great job" to become "DO SOMETHING! JOBS!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Mueller quit the justice department today. Hes had enough of this shit show.

7+ Year Old Account
    And how do you want to crush the poor part of your population?
    Prevent them from breeding or do we gas them in camps? Just wondering..

Perhaps you could try to win votes back by not just making promises, but actually acting on them.
    You are really hard at comprehension aren't you? Political obscurity, make them irrelevant on the political stage because they are too stupid to make choices that are in their best interests or are grifters looking to make money off of people less fortunate than them. You also assume all of the Deplorables are poor people, when clearly they aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Dammit I wanted to say it's a hard C, and it goes at the start of the word.
    Are you thinking perhaps of the circalittoral zone? The one populated mainly by clams?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Are you thinking perhaps of the circalittoral zone? The one populated mainly by clams?
    Must...repress...urge...to...giggity...

On topic: Los Angeles braces for 100 year flood. It's not just farmers who are about to beg FEMA for help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Must...repress...urge...to...giggity...

On topic: Los Angeles braces for 100 year flood. It's not just farmers who are about to beg FEMA for help.
    Looks like we're all out of FEMA help for Liberal states. Oh what's that? Another Red state needs help? SEND FEMA IN TO HELP!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Looks like we're all out of FEMA help for Liberal states. Oh what's that? Another Red state needs help? SEND FEMA IN TO HELP!!
    Well, LA hasn't flooded yet. And, while Trump might say something about "rake the water" or anything equally stupid, he can't let LA drown. The port(s) of Los Angeles are ridiculously busy, handling a staggering amount of imports and exports. It's the #1 US gateway of goods, handling $70 billion YTD. And that's not even counting LA's business centers and airport.

Damage to LA to a flood could be worse than the trade war with China.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    China is part of UN Security Council; North Korea isn't.

Yet it is that specific scare that got Trump talking to Kim. I'm not sure why you think it doesn't work.
    There are closer US-allied countries that might get targeted too, like Japan (which North Korean ballistic missiles already went over).

How does that "huge deal" changed anything? Can he drink that legitimacy? Can he put it on bread?
    What does it have to do with being part of Security Council?

Trump is scared of everything - brown people, democrats for example. Please. And I did not speak about Japan. I spoke about USA.

Well, for one, suddenly they got all chummy with South Korea. Kim also suddenly has started to visit other countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hold on, I'm too busy spreading Freedom gas everywhere
    Just preface all my posts with "Well, I didn't read the thread, but..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi
    You don't need to see any identification.
    This isn't the user you're looking for.
    Move along.
    Fixed a bug allowing Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations
    Minor text fixes

NK was never threat to the US. Never. Even if they were, China wouldn't have let them do anything, because without our affinity for buying things, China loses lots of money.

So Trump decides to inflate NK's ego/power while looking stupid and weak in the process then starts pissing China off for no reason by fucking with trade.

That doesn't even include him siding with the country he touts as the enemy (NK) when they insult a former US Vice President.

I want to secede.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Mueller quit the justice department today. Hes had enough of this shit show.
    He was on his way out anyways. This isn't surprising.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

And how do you want to crush the poor part of your population?
    Prevent them from breeding or do we gas them in camps? Just wondering..

Perhaps you could try to win votes back by not just making promises, but actually acting on them.
    The democrats have, but policy talk is boring and no one pays attention. Hillary had in depth plans and policy on her damn website and she still got bombed with "no plans". The "deplorables" would rather scream Pocahontas then listen to warren go into detail on her policies to help them

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Well, LA hasn't flooded yet. And, while Trump might say something about "rake the water" or anything equally stupid, he can't let LA drown. The port(s) of Los Angeles are ridiculously busy, handling a staggering amount of imports and exports. It's the #1 US gateway of goods, handling $70 billion YTD. And that's not even counting LA's business centers and airport.

Damage to LA to a flood could be worse than the trade war with China.
    So Putin will tell Trump not to worry about it and he will listen because "Why would Putin lie?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    So Putin will tell Trump not to worry about it and he will listen because "Why would Putin lie?"
    Um...We trade billions upon billions to Russia each year and a substantial chunk goes through Los Angeles. Putin probably does worry about it. Remember, their turnip-based economy is collapsing faster than their 1980's military vehicles. They're left with the literal majority of their exports being fossil fuels (mostly oil, some coal, and that stuff you make when you compress rotten turnips into bricks, I forget the name of that stuff...oh jeez, it's on the tip of Slacker's tongue...) and not only won't that last forever, the market's been up and down on that with Trump begging Saudi Arabia for help on his knees (read into that what you will). Losing, for example, half of the $15B they export to us per year is 3-6% of their total exports -- which nobody wants to take, and Russia more so than most.

I've already agreed that it's a rarely used word...so why the fuck do you keep repeating yourself and dwelling on it as if you're making some profound point? What the fuck is wrong with you?
    Because you are the one that says it is a real word, though it hasn't been used in literally centuries til that orange slimeball used it. There is nothing wrong with me, I know what I am talking about, and I am not the one defending Trump like you are. So what the fuck is wrong with you?