View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    "We'll hold a referendum on Brexit" was pretty much UKIP's only selling point, the idea was he'd take that same position and deny them a differential platform. Basically a UKIP voter would no longer have any reason to vote UKIP over Tory.

Longer term (assuming he thought longer term, probably not) he might've hoped that a defeat in the referendum would neuter the issue, at least for a while.
    I think UKIP 'winning' the referendum has been far more damaging than losing ever could have been for them.

They got the one thing they wanted (ish) and when they needed to come up with some other policy position they floundered, the started bickering like spoilt children, they had literal fights with one another and then actively started courting out right racists like Tommy Robinson. Now they are pretty much irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Correct, even if it was 55/45 it would never have silenced the leave campaigners, in the same way a 52/48 hasn't silence remain.

It was a vanity project, nothing else.
    Hell farage promised neverendum on the night of the vote when he thought he would lose. So did other leave campaigning Tories. Yet we're the baddies for pointing out how fraudulent the vote is and protesting when it's clear that only one side cheated and if the vote was nothing more than a glorified opiniol poll it would have been thrown out because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Let them deplorables double down. Let them become violent. It's not our problem. It's a sovereign third nation being sovereign. Let them burn our ships. Have you met the EU? We don't give a shit, we'll get the money from someone later. It's really just about profits.
    I believe both England and Poland shared a similar view of Germany in the 1940s... and we felt the same of our "deplorables" here in the states in 2016, and now we've got Fuckwit Frump and a White Nationalist uprising on our hands as a result of our non-vigilance. >_<

And what would you have the EU do anyway? They extend, Brexiteers get mad because the EU tricks the UK and holds them hostage. You don't extend and Brexiteers get mad about the EU "kicking the UK out" and letting it crash.
    Answer: You extend with the condition that England holds a 2nd referendum. As you say, the Brexiteers will get mad either way - so go for it as you lot have the power to do so.

If the 2nd refferendum produces the same results (highly unlikely since the public is now more aware of the consequences and reality of the situation that they were previously lied to profusely about)... THEN it's pretty damn clear cut to wash your hands at this point and use England as an example to all the other nations while establishing new drafts to accept Ireland and Scottland into the EU from their most-likely withdrawal from the uk (read as "uck" like "Suck", not as in "You-Kay" ;P).
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2019-09-19 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    BoJo's explanation: "I tried negotiating with the EU, and they refused - thus it's their fault for the crash-out".
    As we have seen a half year extension is simply wasted. BoJo is required to ask for one, let's give him a 20 (twenty) year extension.

No need for a snap election, surely the UK will be able to form a government that agrees on something with normal elections in that time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe both England and Poland shared a similar view of Germany in the 1940s... and we felt the same of our "deplorables" here in the states in 2016, and now we've got Fuckwit Frump and a White Nationalist uprising on our hands as a result of our non-vigilance. >_<
    In the 40s the war was already raging, you probably meant the 30s. Also i think that is a bit of a reach. Stupid decisions is not the same as the rise of facism. But even if, then your argument is even worse - giving more to the UK right now would be appeasement. Sticking to your analogy: how did appeasement towards nazi germany worked for the UK?

Still, i think it is reaching, and the current UK is not really comparable with an early Nazi germany, its geopolitical power, the current global power structure. What should the UK do? They will diminish their remaining power by october 31st and that's it.

Personally i'm sick of the whole thing and UK politics. Even now they play internal politics about who can wear that fancy hat, while running head on into disaster. We have prepared, we have tried to negotiate a deal. I don't want the EU to cave on its read lines, because that would severely weaken it. If the UK gets exemptions from the pillars of the EU, others will come. THAT CAN NOT HAPPEN!

I'm very sorry for Remainers, but my patience with this shit show is at an end. Let's end it. We are prepared.

Answer: You extend with the condition that England holds a 2nd referendum. As you say, the Brexiteers will get mad either way - so go for it as you lot have the power to do so.

If the 2nd refferendum produces the same results (highly unlikely since the public is now more aware of the consequences and reality of the situation that they were previously lied to profusely about)... THEN it's pretty damn clear cut to wash your hands at this point and use England as an example to all the other nations while establishing new drafts to accept Ireland and Scottland into the EU from their most-likely withdrawal from the uk (read as "uck" like "Suck", not as in "You-Kay" ;P).
    Those deplorables in the UK are their problem, not ours. We are dealing with our own deplorables, the dreaded "rise of the far-right" that drama queens like to harp about these days? A nuisance, but under control. As far as we're concerned, the UK can literally install a cat as PM and if they're happy with it, more power to them. They are a sovereign nation and can do whatever the hell pleases them. And as much as the Brexiteers like to hate on the EU, the EU is a rules based entity based on democratic and legal principles. The rumours of a fascist regime in Brussels are greatly unfounded.

The extensions have conditions attached. Those are purely political and can't be enforced, as the EU does not have legal authority to "force" the UK into a referendum. It is still largely a domestic matter. The EU only "sees" the UK Government. Even their Parliament is not the official "contact" for the EU.
    Last edited by Slant; 2019-09-19 at 04:54 PM.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I do love good old Jeremy Corbyn dealing with the most clowning PM in modern British History, a Conservative Party riven by discord, and a mobilized opposition... and yet he sees his party's poll numbers slipping and...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...nference#img-1

drive the centrist labour voters of the next generation out in favor of the ideologues to shrink the party. Drive them to where exactly? The Lib Dems? The Tories?

Jeremy Corbyn's fusillades against Bojo the Bozo have been great. But we shouldn't forget, he's also one of the villains of this story and worked hard to bring this crisis to where it is.

Honestly Europe, just let them Hard Brexit out and send flowers already.
    Bojo is a brexiteer but he is far far from the worst pm we hae ever had, because we really hae had some clowns befor. Luckily a pm isn't a president and there power is very well in check.

People shouldn't get caught up in the Americanism of UK politics our systems are 1000x different and even Boris jhonson is left wing in comparison to US politics.

I hate him for his headline brexit stance but at the same time I like that he's pledged increased funding for the NHS which is much needed and he wants greater skilled immigration to the country, Im also glad he's reversing the insane foreign student policy that gave them only 4 months to find a job or be deported.

His stance on brexit might be harder than Teresa May's but his domestic policy is a refreshing shit towards the center and left wing.

- - - Updated - - -

Those deplorables in the UK are their problem, not ours. We are dealing with our own deplorables, the dreaded "rise of the far-right" that drama queens like to harp about these days? A nuisance, but under control. As far as we're concerned, the UK can literally install a cat as PM and if they're happy with it, more power to them. They are a sovereign nation and can do whatever the hell pleases them. And as much as the Brexiteers like to hate on the EU, the EU is a rules based entity based on democratic and legal principles. The rumours of a fascist regime in Brussels are greatly unfounded.

The extensions have conditions attached. Those are purely political and can't be enforced, as the EU does not have legal authority to "force" the UK into a referendum. It is still largely a domestic matter. The EU only "sees" the UK Government. Even their Parliament is not the official "contact" for the EU.
    We have a cat as a minister in goverment if that helps?

Chief Mouser of her majesty's goverment the right hon Larry the cat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Hell farage promised neverendum on the night of the vote when he thought he would lose. So did other leave campaigning Tories. Yet we're the baddies for pointing out how fraudulent the vote is and protesting when it's clear that only one side cheated and if the vote was nothing more than a glorified opiniol poll it would have been thrown out because of it.
    Unfortunately we can no longer claim leave was the only one to break electoral laws
    https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk...emain-campaign

The whole referendum was a shit show and our politicians both leave and remain that took part need sacking, Utter embarresment. These last few years have been an exercise in showing why the system needs overhauling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo202 View Post
    I think UKIP 'winning' the referendum has been far more damaging than losing ever could have been for them.

They got the one thing they wanted (ish) and when they needed to come up with some other policy position they floundered, the started bickering like spoilt children, they had literal fights with one another and then actively started courting out right racists like Tommy Robinson. Now they are pretty much irrelevant.
    Which in a way then lead to the far right elements of the electorate flocking to ukip like they once did to the BNP and opening the door for the brexit party untainted by a legacy of far right elements which due to the prolonged nature of brexit swept up a ton of leave supporters from the Conservatives and Labour, (and were actualy poling as the winning party in a GE untill bojo took the pm position) this intern also helped open the door to the lib dems in sweeping the local elections by making the political divide entirly around leave and remain.

I honestly look forward with curiosity to the next election, I think if bojo hadn't won pm it would be far more facinating but its still a very unclear election with tory, Labour, Lib Dems and brexit all in positions able to swing electoral support.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don’t for a moment think his talking up money for the NHS is anything more than lip service. He’s been as much austerity as any of his Tory pals. Further, his regards of a ‘skilled’ migrant is no more than having a £30k+ salary; many many skilled professions don’t start at that level; including much of the sorely needed NHS staff, Social Care and Police he’s talking up funding.

Those migration rules are built for very well paid professions, such as finance, and don’t just require a good salary, but there are thousands of pounds in NHS fees and immigration documents required. Even University professors aren’t sticking around because it’s so prohibitively expensive to keep up with.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2019-09-19 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    but at the same time I like that he's pledged increased funding for the NHS which is much needed and he wants greater skilled immigration to the country
    Honestly don't know whether to feel sorry for you or to just laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    Honestly don't know whether to feel sorry for you or to just laugh
    Sorry that I want more money for the NHS and more skilled immigration?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Don’t for a moment think his talking up money for the NHS is anything more than lip service. He’s been as much austerity as any of his Tory pals. Further, his regards of a ‘skilled’ migrant is no more than having a £30k+ salary; many many skilled professions don’t start at that level; including much of the sorely needed NHS staff, Social Care and Police he’s talking up funding.

Those migration rules are built for very well paid professions, such as finance, and don’t just require a good salary, but there are thousands of pounds in NHS fees and immigration documents required. Even University professors aren’t sticking around because it’s so prohibitively expensive to keep up with.
    We won't know that untill he's given the chance to put the government's money where his mouth is, now I'm as skeptical of politicians, toffs and southerners in general as any other northern lad. But I'm also not so frothing at the mouth with with self righteousness that I won't at least let some one have chance to back up the pledges with action.

If he's serious about investment in the north, in the NHS and the police, if he's serious about getting in more doctors and nurses and all of that then I'm happy to give him the chance, worst case we're no better than the state Teresa May left us in best case we get much needed relief even if he only delivers a tenth of that promise I'll take what I can get at this point. A decade of austerity has left us at the point where we can't go turning away the hand that at least says it will feed us.

But one things for sure this Comparison people keep making of him to Trump isn't correct or helpful, it's absolutely imperative at this time that we resist the influance of American politics and political discussion, America is a shit hole failed empire with a broken democracy and toxic racial and cultural issues split deeply by partisanship.

I don't want the UK to ever fall into the same toxic politics the USA practises. Its not good for progress as a whole.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2019-09-19 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    In the 40s the war was already raging, you probably meant the 30s. Also i think that is a bit of a reach. Stupid decisions is not the same as the rise of facism. But even if, then your argument is even worse - giving more to the UK right now would be appeasement. Sticking to your analogy: how did appeasement towards nazi germany worked for the UK?
    Yes, I meant the 30s, my bad.

Nobody appeased Germany... that's why they eventually became Nazi Germany later because they were so downtrodden, poor and aweful. By then it was too late (which is my point). They were angry, horrible and wanted to blame everybody by then. Tsun Tsu accurately observed to always leave a path of escape for an enemy, never corner/push them to extremes - because all bets are off in that scenario.

Also, this isn't appeasement I'm speaking of - it's an opportunity to undo Brexit via this one last extension. That was the point of my post, the first vote was too disgustingly close to warrant such a catastrophic decision not to be questioned 3 years later. The EU can use this one last extention to get England a final chance to undo this shitstorm, or - more importantly - get the Remainers to rally enough of a fuck this time to go out and vote properly and prevent people like Dribbles above to dictate (pun intended) their future.

Someone promising more money for the NHS while also pushing for a no deal Brexit is lying to you about more money for the NHS.

"More skilled immigration" is you falling for Daily Mail / Telegraph headline bait that doesn't actually mean what you think it means.
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2019-09-19 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    Someone promising more money for the NHS while also pushing for a no deal Brexit is lying to you about more money for the NHS.

"More skilled immigration" is you falling for Daily Mail / Telegraph headline bait that doesn't actually mean what you think it means.

the daily mail and telegraph are anti any immigration so doubt there pleased, not that it matters as it don't read newspapers. i get my information from watching parliamentary debate.

EOD all politicians are is promises, nothing makes Corbyn, Jo Swinson, Nicola Sturgeon or Caroline Lucas any more or less trustworthy than Boris Johnson. every single one of them are the slimiest bottom feeders of the upper middle class and shouldn't be trusted in any way shape or form, rule #1 of representative democracy - don't trust the politicians, but these guys want there fat pay checks and want there power and to have it they have to deliver on some of there promises, the gamble you take with these bottom feeders is that its the promises you care about that they will deliver on. thats democracy, if bojo fails to do what hes says he will, he will loose power, if he delivers..well.. then yay! more investment in vital services, thats a great thing. like i said the only thing hes said he supports that i fundamentally disagree with is Brexit, on almost every other issue hes in line with the liberal democrats who follow something similar to the old one nation conservatism that saw homosexuality get legalized and civil rights extended which has been absent from UK politics since thatcher took power, wanted to distance the conservatives from labor more on policy and ruined my home county.

Quote Originally Posted by Fandwarth View Post
    I do trust Corbyn more than Boris Johnson because he has never acted in his own self-interest or betrayed his principles. You don't go on protest marches for decades and defy the party whip and expect to gain political power. Boris Johnson by contrast believes in nothing except himself.

- - - Updated - - -

Homosexuality was legalized in 1967 under Harold Wilson's government. Discrimination against homosexuals essentially ended when Labour brought in Civil Partnerships under Tony Blair.

The conservatives have always opposed gay and civil rights, I have no idea what you are talking about and I don't think you know either.
    the legislation for legalizing homosexuality was drafted by the conservative government prior, the only reason labor got credit was because there was a GE before royal assent. the fight against homosexual discrimination was under thatchers governments, and legalizing gay marriage was david Cameron's baby.

and the very first person to have the balls to stand up in government and ask it to be legalized was In 1965, Conservative peer Lord Arran.

read you history before you start showing your own lack of knowledge.

In 1965, Conservative peer Lord Arran proposed the decriminalisation of male homosexual acts (lesbian acts had never been illegal) in the House of Lords. This was followed by Humphry Berkeley in the House of Commons a year later, though Berkeley ascribed his defeat in the 1966 general election to the unpopularity of this action. However, in the newly elected Parliament, Labour MP Leo Abse took up the issue and the Sexual Offences Bill was put before Parliament in order to implement some of the Wolfenden Committee's recommendations after almost ten years of campaigning.[23]

The Sexual Offences Act 1967 (Welsh: Deddf Troseddau Rhywiol 1967; Scottish Gaelic: Achd Eucoirean Feise 1967) was accordingly passed and received royal assent on 27 July 1967 after an intense late-night debate in the House of Commons.
    other conservative gay rights work
    On 31 January 2017, the Policing and Crime Act 2017 went into effect after being given royal assent. A section of the Act known as the "Alan Turing law" officially gave posthumous pardons to the thousands of homosexual men from England and Wales who had been convicted under those regions' old sodomy laws, and gave those still living the possibility to apply to have their conviction erased. Disregards have been available since 2012, removing the conviction from the person's criminal records.
    In April 2017, the Parliament of the United Kingdom unanimously passed in both houses the Merchant Shipping (Homosexual Conduct) Act 2017 into law.[37] This private members bill was drafted by Conservative MP John Glen. This law repealed sections 146(4) and 147(3) of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, which was labelled as the UK's "last anti-gay law". It went into effect immediately after royal assent.[
    The Marriage (Same Sex Couples) Act 2013, which allows same-sex marriage in England and Wales, was passed by the UK Parliament in July 2013 and came into force on 13 March 2014, with the first same-sex marriages taking place on 29 March 2014.[45][46][47] The Marriage and Civil Partnership (Scotland) Act 2014, allowing same-sex marriage in Scotland, was passed by the Scottish Parliament in February 2014 and came into effect on 16 December 2014
    The Equality Act 2010 (Welsh: Deddf Cydraddoldeb 2010; Scottish Gaelic: Achd na Co-ionannachd 2010; Cornish: Reyth Parder 2010)[86] received royal assent on 8 April 2010.[87] The primary purpose of the Act was to codify the complicated and numerous array of Acts and Regulations, which formed the basis of anti-discrimination law in the UK including the Equal Pay Act 1970, the Sex Discrimination Act 1975, the Race Relations Act 1976, the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and three major statutory instruments protecting discrimination in employment on grounds of religion or belief, sexual orientation and age. This legislation has the same goals as the US Civil Rights Act 1964 and four major EU equal treatment directives, whose provisions it mirrors and implements.[88] It requires equal treatment in access to employment as well as private and public services, regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, belief and age.[89] The Act amended the Approved Premises (Marriage and Civil Partnership) Regulations 2005 to allow civil partnership ceremonies on religious premises in England and Wales.[41] It also extended transgender rights, banning discrimination by schools on the grounds of gender reassignment.[90][91]
    In July 2018, the UK Government announced as part of their LGBT Action Plan that they will "bring forward proposals" to ban conversion therapy at the legislative level
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fandwarth View Post
    some american view point bullshit
    also

In July 2018, Education Minister Damian Hinds announced new government regulations concerning sex education. Topics such as mental wellbeing, consent, keeping safe online, physical health and fitness, and LGBT issues will be covered under the new guidelines, which are the first changes to sex education regulations since 2000, and which will be mandatory in all primary and secondary schools in England from September 2020 onwards. The move was welcomed by LGBT groups in particular, who cited statistics showing that only 13% of LGBT youth had been taught about healthy same-sex relationships in schools
    and they also legalized surrogacy for gay couples.

my MP is conservative and he is gay, the UK and english conservatism isn't american conservatism, it might be anti working class a lot of the time and fucking bi polar on the EU, but the one thing its defiantly is not is anti LGBT.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2019-09-20 at 01:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Nobody appeased Germany... that's why they eventually became Nazi Germany later because they were so downtrodden, poor and aweful. By then it was too late (which is my point). They were angry, horrible and wanted to blame everybody by then. Tsun Tsu accurately observed to always leave a path of escape for an enemy, never corner/push them to extremes - because all bets are off in that scenario.

Also, this isn't appeasement I'm speaking of - it's an opportunity to undo Brexit via this one last extension. That was the point of my post, the first vote was too disgustingly close to warrant such a catastrophic decision not to be questioned 3 years later. The EU can use this one last extention to get England a final chance to undo this shitstorm, or - more importantly - get the Remainers to rally enough of a fuck this time to go out and vote properly and prevent people like Dribbles above to dictate (pun intended) their future.
    German hyperinflation in the 20s and 30s were of their own doing. The first world war had never reached German industrial heartlands, they just didn't want to pay reparations they were able to fulfil, because the overall perception in Germany in the 20s were that they hadn't lost the war in the field. That they didn't lose in the field is a myth, but none the less that was the prevailing mood. That then lead to things such as France occupying the Ruhr region in the mid 20s, further fuelling resentment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    German hyperinflation in the 20s and 30s were of their own doing. The first world war had never reached German industrial heartlands, they just didn't want to pay reparations they were able to fulfil, because the overall perception in Germany in the 20s were that they hadn't lost the war in the field. That they didn't lose in the field is a myth, but none the less that was the prevailing mood. That then lead to things such as France occupying the Ruhr region in the mid 20s, further fuelling resentment.
    German war reparations were severely reduced in the mid 20s. The german and french foreign ministers got a nobel peace prize for that. Due to that, the german economy boomed until the end of the 20s. til black friday hit. So the second hyperinflation doesn't have much to do with reparations.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, but that's just wrong: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeas...937%E2%80%9339

And no, i'm not interested in a continuation of the UKs membership in the EU. They have been blocking european integration for years, always want their own rules, and now occupy everything for years. It would be nice if they'd still be part of the EU, but at this point they're more a nuisance than anything.

Also, EU pressuring a second vote? Yeah, that will go down well /s.

The problem is giving these deplorables their vote in the first place. We live in representative democracies, and some things should never been voted about. UK politicians fucked up to ride the populism train.

It's like the citizens of Athens voting to fight against Alexander of Macedon, while all their generals think that's a bad idea. The population won and Athens lost its independence.

Not every political position has merit.
    Last edited by Pannonian; 2019-09-20 at 05:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

We won't know that untill he's given the chance to put the government's money where his mouth is, now I'm as skeptical of politicians, toffs and southerners in general as any other northern lad. But I'm also not so frothing at the mouth with with self righteousness that I won't at least let some one have chance to back up the pledges with action.

If he's serious about investment in the north, in the NHS and the police, if he's serious about getting in more doctors and nurses and all of that then I'm happy to give him the chance, worst case we're no better than the state Teresa May left us in best case we get much needed relief even if he only delivers a tenth of that promise I'll take what I can get at this point. A decade of austerity has left us at the point where we can't go turning away the hand that at least says it will feed us.

But one things for sure this Comparison people keep making of him to Trump isn't correct or helpful, it's absolutely imperative at this time that we resist the influance of American politics and political discussion, America is a shit hole failed empire with a broken democracy and toxic racial and cultural issues split deeply by partisanship.

I don't want the UK to ever fall into the same toxic politics the USA practises. Its not good for progress as a whole.
    You’re literally talking about a man who’s defence for lying on the side of a bus was “politicians are expected to lie”.

He’s not serious. When confronted by a parent in a hospital, irrespective of that parent’s leanings, his instinct was to lie to his face, on camera. He was sacked from his position as a newspaper columnist for lying.

Boris is a proven, serial, and compulsive liar. He’s had more than enough chances.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    You’re literally talking about a man who’s defence for lying on the side of a bus was “politicians are expected to lie”.

He’s not serious. When confronted by a parent in a hospital, irrespective of that parent’s leanings, his instinct was to lie to his face, on camera. He was sacked from his position as a newspaper columnist for lying.

Boris is a proven, serial, and compulsive liar. He’s had more than enough chances.
    Ofc he is, he's a politician. There all lieing scum, but If you bothered to read my post before jumping to reply you would know that even the biggest lining cheating scum need to deliver on some of there electoral promises if they wish to keep there power and paycheck.

As a cross reference here's a list of things Jeremy corbyn has been caught out lieing about https://medium.com/@takooba/the-moun...n-56b0c5e739e3

- - - Updated - - -

I voted remain so I don't know who above your referring too as dribbles.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2019-09-20 at 08:10 AM.

Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

the daily mail and telegraph are anti any immigration so doubt there pleased
    Wrong again, but I guess if you don't read newspapers its not your fault