View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Seaborne Freight are going to be relying on private ferry owners looking to make a few extra quid with their free time?
    It'll be like Dunkirk!

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    It'll be like Dunkirk!
    What's with you lot and the WW2 references... sheesh :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Gets boring leaving them all to Dribs.

Gets boring leaving them all to Dribs.
    True, I guess. But that's quite the fixation in your culture.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Well not like we have anything else since then except maybe 66 :P

Deleted
    True, I guess. But that's quite the fixation in your culture.
    True, but I wouldn't say most people actually believe it, only certain subsets, like Dribs, to the rest of us it's just jokes.

Ofcourse your going to see it differently, being on the other side and all, but just to be clear my Dunkirk comment was making light of people who will probably in coming days try to make that a real comparison, "The Little Ships of Seaborne Freight daring the French ports to liberate our freight from the hands of the dastardly EU"

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    True, but I wouldn't say most people actually believe it, only certain subsets, like Dribs, to the rest of us it's just jokes.

Ofcourse your going to see it differently, being on the other side and all, but just to be clear my Dunkirk comment was making light of people who will probably in coming days try to make that a real comparison, "The Little Ships of Seaborne Freight daring the French ports to liberate our freight from the hands of the dastardly EU"
    and Ostende is in Belgium, but perhaps so much detail is also to much for such people

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    and Ostende is in Belgium, but perhaps so much detail is also to much for such people
    Nonsense Europe starts at Calais right?

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Nonsense Europe starts at Calais right?
    technically yes, it is the closest spot to the continent so far.
    perhaps they even moan because some centuries ago in the days of dear King Eduard III. even Calais belonged to merry old England. ah, those glorious times....

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Well not like we have anything else since then except maybe 66 :P
    We've stopped caring after stealing that goal from you in South Africa. Oh, that was a glorious game. 4:1 wasn't it?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, no, I get that you're just joking around. Because you seem a reasonable person on this forum. I'm just saying... get another set of jokes! Rofl.

We've stopped caring after stealing that goal from you in South Africa. Oh, that was a glorious game. 4:1 wasn't it?
    Honestly I thought you never cared and were more interested in beating good nations. Like the Dutch :P

At least this one is apt - an overconfident Britain striding in to Europe, getting our arses handed to us and relying on a ramshackle fleet to salvage anything from the debacle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Honestly I thought you never cared and were more interested in beating good nations. Like the Dutch :P
    We always care, it's football after all. It just so happens we care about the Dutch more than the English. :P

Yellow Vest protestors in london as we speak. We all want a no-brexit deal!!.

Go away EU.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by symma View Post

Go away EU.
    'Organiser James Goddard' think we've covered the cunt a few pages back

Quote Originally Posted by symma View Post

Go away EU.
    So you are proud of associating yourself with thugs and vandals?

Deleted
    Brexiteers "Look at the Yellow Vests in France, that must mean the EU is going bad right"

Also Brexiteers "Lets put on these Yellow Vests and protest the government not doing what we want"

Loved seeing the pictures of Yellow Vests in Manchester protesting outside a Greggs while doing Nazi salutes, pure class those lads.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    'Organiser James Goddard' think we've covered the cunt a few pages back
    No, you are still here.

ctd123 wrote: we've covered the cunt a few pages back

No, you are still here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by falthwalth View Post
    ctd123 wrote: we've covered the cunt a few pages back

No, you are still here.

seething

Any Brexit updates apart from the Maybot on Marr?

infact burner, whats the canaries position on brexit?
    Last edited by mmoc6b1f2f8dff; 2019-01-06 at 10:30 PM.