View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler to Baby Sloths View Post
    He won't be talking to "your Nigel". None of his team will be talking to "your Nigel". And "your Boris" might have to be in court on that day, trying to avoid a life sentence for lying about how much money the UK sends the EU and using it to campaign for Brexit. Such a shame.
    Lol even if he was found guilty of every charge against him, lets be honest, he'll get a fine and maybe suspended sentence or some time in one of the cushy aristo-prisons. There's only one life sentence that we can put to that shit, and it isn't going to come from any position of authority.

Just sayin' it as it is, this isn't a call to arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Lol even if he was found guilty of every charge against him, lets be honest, he'll get a fine and maybe suspended sentence or some time in one of the cushy aristo-prisons. There's only one life sentence that we can put to that shit, and it isn't going to come from any position of authority.

Just sayin' it as it is, this isn't a call to arms.
    Yeah, I know. Although the "life sentence" that would be worst for Boris, would be no longer being allowed to be appointed PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Trump speaks a lot of sense. Just yesterday in a Sun interview...

"look at Paris, what is going on"
    He has no clues what's happening in Paris. Neither do you. But I'm not surprised

. Connecting the Greens, Gilet Jaunes riots and the Paris climate change agreement. No mistake, vote Green watch your capital burn. Very few green votes can be attributed to staying in the EU, they are dressed up tree hugging anarchists.

and again he backs a brexit Britain..."I BACK BORIS"

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/919616...ster-uk-visit/

So much common sense from one man in just a 10 minute interview, I hope he has a fabulous time on his state visit to the UK next week and enjoys tea with our Queen, our Boris and our Nigel. Americans are lucky to have him.

No one talking about the Peterborough election in a couple of days time? Eurofanatics and remainers all have their ducks in a row excuses for losing another mini referendum on Brexit? Bwahahaaaa
    At some point the crap you spout can no longer be dismissed as ignorance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

. Connecting the Greens, Gilet Jaunes riots and the Paris climate change agreement. No mistake, vote Green watch your capital burn. Very few green votes can be attributed to staying in the EU, they are dressed up tree hugging anarchists.

and again he backs a brexit Britain..."I BACK BORIS"

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/919616...ster-uk-visit/

So much common sense from one man in just a 10 minute interview, I hope he has a fabulous time on his state visit to the UK next week and enjoys tea with our Queen, our Boris and our Nigel. Americans are lucky to have him.

No one talking about the Peterborough election in a couple of days time? Eurofanatics and remainers all have their ducks in a row excuses for losing another mini referendum on Brexit? Bwahahaaaa

lol thinking the centre-left greens are anarchists, Trump really knows his stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody is talking about Peterborough because nobody gives the slightest fuck about the 92nd largest district in the UK.

199 thousand people (2017 estimate, 2011 census is 183k) is less than Solihull/Calderdale/Merton and plenty of others, when was the last time you heard anyone give two shits about any of those places? I don't even know their general locations in the UK without deliberately looking them up

Keep on reaching.
    Last edited by Lollis; 2019-06-01 at 04:40 PM.
    Speciation Is Gradual

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Nobody is talking about Peterborough because nobody gives the slightest fuck about the 92nd largest district in the UK.

199 thousand people (2017 estimate, 2011 census is 183k) is less than Solihull/Calderdale/Merton and plenty of others, when was the last time you heard anyone give two shits about any of those places? I don't even know their general locations in the UK without deliberately looking them up

Keep on reaching.
    Not just Peterborough though is it.

https://twitter.com/opiniumresearch/...020954625?s=21

Opinium/Observer - Brexit Party jumps into first place in Westminster voting intention:
    Brexit Party: 26% (+2)
    Labour: 22% (-7)
    Conservatives: 17% (-5)
    LibDems: 16% (+5)
    Greens: 11% (+8)
    SNP: 4% (nc)
    Change UK: 1% (-2)
    Plaid Cymru: 1% (+1)
    UKIP: 1% (-1)
    (28th to 30th May)
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    meanwhile in Washington DC
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...te-with-the-eu

not only does Trump defying all diplomatic rules, but also his statements are bs. have fun with him as visitor, comes monday.
    and eyesrolling will intensify for sure

Not just Peterborough though is it.

https://twitter.com/opiniumresearch/...020954625?s=21

Opinium/Observer - Brexit Party jumps into first place in Westminster voting intention:
    Brexit Party: 26% (+2)
    Labour: 22% (-7)
    Conservatives: 17% (-5)
    LibDems: 16% (+5)
    Greens: 11% (+8)
    SNP: 4% (nc)
    Change UK: 1% (-2)
    Plaid Cymru: 1% (+1)
    UKIP: 1% (-1)
    (28th to 30th May)
    It's not Brexit Party support surging as much as it remaining about exactly where we know it's been for the past 3 years. Around a third of the voting population are Brexiteers and nothing is really changing that.

What the poll shows is that the center can not hold in this realignment of British politics as the Conservatives and Labour continue to shed voters.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    It's not Brexit Party support surging as much as it remaining about exactly where we know it's been for the past 3 years. Around a third of the voting population are Brexiteers and nothing is really changing that.

What the poll shows is that the center can not hold in this realignment of British politics as the Conservatives and Labour continue to shed voters.
    You people never do any fucking research do you?

Type in words to google and you find the OTHER poll, the one that shows the LD's in the lead. That was what you should have responded with.

Jesus. You people keep calling Dribbles stupid but he keeps outdoing you, if only by default.

Type in words to google and you find the OTHER poll, the one that shows the LD's in the lead. That was what you should have responded with.

Jesus. You people keep calling Dribbles stupid but he keeps outdoing you, if only by default.

Quote Originally Posted by stathwape View Post

I saw that YouGov poll, I don't really understand why you think I should of replied with it though. I thought your stance was "fuck polls" anyway?
    Last edited by Kronik85; 2019-06-02 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    Now... if someone from this board could shake him, then I'd be impressed.
    You mean without getting shot right? It's a shame Phill won't be present (or at least officially) anyway. Probably the closest we would get to a shaking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump thinks a man who has failed to get elected to government every time should lead the country...

Andrea "As a Mother" Leadsom making the case for "managed no deal". The summary is a pamphlet for businesses and to legislate for other countries. Yep, you heard that right, she just said we can make legislation for other countries in Parliament.

After a round of nearly righteous indignation from Marr she what she meant was'D herself down to asking, politely of course, for other countries to do right by our expats. Most likely because we sure as shit have no interest in that ourselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Next up Sajid Javid makes his bid for leadership. Ask Ireland to bail us out. Fair play, he's acknowledged that the EU won't budge but I can't help but feel that Brexit Britain sure seems pretty fucking dependent on the good will of others.

I saw that YouGov poll, I don't really understand why you think I should of replied with it though. I thought your stance was "fuck polls" anyway?
    It is. That isn't relevant when you are countering dribbles with your perspective, also it is appropriate to counter another individual's mindset using their own logic - if it still makes no sense then it obviously isn't true.

It is. That isn't relevant when you are countering dribbles with your perspective, also it is appropriate to counter another individual's mindset using their own logic - if it still makes no sense then it obviously isn't true.

- - - Updated - - -

Andrea "As a Mother" Leadsom making the case for "managed no deal". The summary is a pamphlet for businesses and to legislate for other countries. Yep, you heard that right, she just said we can make legislation for other countries in Parliament.

After a round of nearly righteous indignation from Marr she what she meant was'D herself down to asking, politely of course, for other countries to do right by our expats. Most likely because we sure as shit have no interest in that ourselves.
    At this stage I'd rather have Leadsom frankly. We are going to get a tory and she seems to be at least a relatively competent middle-manager unlike virtually everyone else contending for the position.

I'm not sure why you are surprised these people are making "gaffes" - they are going to inherit a position that makes no sense and they are not going to be able to make sense of it.

My perspective is that Brexit support seems to be holding steady and is unremarkable. Talking about Lib Dem polling isn't relevant to that.

At this stage I'd rather have Leadsom frankly. We are going to get a tory and she seems to be at least a relatively competent middle-manager unlike virtually everyone else contending for the position.

I'm not sure why you are surprised these people are making "gaffes" - they are going to inherit a position that makes no sense and they are not going to be able to make sense of it.
    Point me to the part of my post where I said I was surprised. As to Leadsom, what you are saying are her strengths are exactly what we thought about May so, yeah. At this stage I'm not even sure if matters. Short of a spectacular sabotage by the political party we are going to get a PM who won't be asking for an extension come the time and this current configuration of Parliament aint passing shit.

It's only fuck polls when it disagrees with them.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    It's only fuck polls when it disagrees with them.
    Oh do shut up Slant or at least bother to learn English where you can actually understand what people are saying. It is just tiresome listening to you continuously not get the point as it requires too much effort to educate you to the point where you can understand why you are wrong.