Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    You are like Crowes - wtf are you even talking about? Me think you lack reading comprehension, just likes Crowes.
    Bolded for irony.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Are you going to scream rigged election again?
    Nope, that is only for losers - like Hillary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arvei View Post
    Bolded for irony.
    How is that ironic? How does leaving off the "s'" on thinks have anything to do with reading comprehension? Bad typing? Yes. Lack of proof reading? Maybe. Lack of comprehension? LOL - sure thing.

That's okay, you folks can excoriate me all you want over a typo and not proofreading, more than okay with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ransath says "What?" more times than Jack Burton.

5+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

How is that ironic? How does leaving off the "s'" on thinks have anything to do with reading comprehension? Bad typing? Yes. Lack of proof reading? Maybe. Lack of comprehension? LOL - sure thing.

That's okay, you folks can excoriate me all you want over a typo and not proofreading, more than okay with that.
    It means you can't even proofread your own sentences while you're blinded by your anger.

You are like Crowes - wtf are you even talking about? Me thinks you lack reading comprehension, just likes Crowes.
    Sorry, mine is fine. Just because you're in denial of the truth it doesn't change reality Mr deplorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    I must say people like Ransath make these boards worth visiting. It's like reading a nothing burger made in ignoramusville with a side order of crazy.

Ransath "I never said that!"
    Skroe *links quote*
    Ransath "You're serially and flagrantly ignorant!"

Seriously, you couldn't write this shit in a Dali soap opera.

I'm gonna go get lunch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

I'm gonna go get lunch.
    LOL - that was actually pretty funny!

BTW - there is not getting lunch for you. You are PERMANENTLY out to lunch, and constantly have it handed to you as well

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Sorry, mine is fine. Just because you're in denial of the truth it doesn't change reality Mr deplorable.
    Really? Please point out the specific:

Skroe *links quote*

Please point out what I actually "said", and then "denied". I can't help it that people like you and Crowes fail at reading comprehension - or better yet, you read something, then use your unhinged bias to draw an incorrect and delusional conclusion, and then reply as if your incorrect assumption is fact.

BTW - love how you gloss over the fact the Preibus interviewed with Mueller VOLUNTARILY. You act like this was some big deal, like he was subpoenaed. LOL.
    You do realize there is no love loss between Preibus and Trump, right? Do you honestly think that Preibus is going to try to protect Trump? Hell, he was probably excited to interview with Mueller so he could throw Trump under the bus.

So Trump is a loser now? Happy we agree about something.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So Trump is a loser now? Happy we agree about something.
    Trump didn't lose. Hillary lost - and then blamed it on the Russians (and about 25 other reasons as well.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    You do realize there is no love loss between Preibus and Trump, right? Do you honestly think that Preibus is going to try to protect Trump? Hell, he was probably excited to interview with Mueller so he could throw Trump under the bus.
    Throw him under the bus for what?

Please point out what I actually "said", and then "denied". I can't help it that people like you and Crowes fail at reading comprehension - or better yet, you read something, then use your unhinged bias to draw an incorrect and delusional conclusion, and then reply as if your incorrect assumption is fact.
    It's in skroes quote to you. That alternate reality of yours must be comfy. #MAGA #CANTSTOPSPINNING

Trump didn't lose. Hillary lost - and then blamed it on the Russians (and about 25 other reasons as well.)
    You do realize I bolded part of that for a reason right? Trump won and still claims to this day that the election was rigged....

Then again you live in your own reality so.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I'm gonna go get lunch.
    Er.. You do know Hulk then comes back and beats the snot outta Iron Man, right? Right?..

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    Er.. You do know Hulk then comes back and beats the snot outta Iron Man, right? Right?..
    As I recall, the fight ended when Iron Man put the Hulk through a building.

So yeah. I like my gif.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? Please point out the specific:

Skroe *links quote*

I also remember when Obama appointed Powers to the UN, specifically because Bolton was so against her.
    What the actual FUCK are you even talking about? I mentioned Bolton because I respect Bolton and remembered him not endorsing her. I never ONCE asserted - or implied - that Obama nominated her to TROLL Bolton. Where the FUCK did you even draw that irrational conclusion?
    Well, I hope that clears it up.

OT: I wonder how easy that interview actually went because you can be pretty assured talking to Mueller's team that it won't get out in the public so no reason not to sing like a canary. It will only get easier to turn the screws as time goes on.
    Last edited by xChurch; 2017-10-14 at 07:40 PM.

As I recall, the fight ended when Iron Man put the Hulk through a building.

So yeah. I like my gif.
    Except that Hulk and Iron Man in HulkBuster armour was actually a decently matched fight... so not really a good comparison at all when you think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drutt View Post
    Except that Hulk and Iron Man in HulkBuster armour was actually a decently matched fight... so not really a good comparison at all when you think about it.
    Yep, in this battle of wits between Skroe and Ransath, Ransath comes unarmed. To every fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xChurch View Post
    Well, I hope that clears it up.

OT: I wonder how easy that interview actually went because you can be pretty assured talking to Mueller's team that it won't get out in the public so no reason not to sing like a canary. It will only get easier to turn the screws as time goes on.
    Appreciate your interpretation, but....

What I meant was I remember when Obama nominated (to use the correct word) her - and the reason I remember it was specifically for the fact that Bolton was against her. I could have phrased the sentence better, but I can see why it was misinterpreted.

Read back my sentence now, with that clarification.

What I meant was I remember when Obama nominated (to use the correct word) her - and the reason I remember it was specifically for the fact that Bolton was against her. I could have phrased the sentence better, but I can see why it was misinterpreted.

It doesn't work when you use it to defend what Trump said.

It definitely doesn't work when you use it to obfuscate your ignorance.

Then instead of bashing people for not understanding what you meant, you should have just apologized for the confusion and clarified your statement. But then, that's what a reasonable adult would have done.