Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

Can we merge these three BM crybaby threads which are up at the same time?

We get it, WAAAH BM. Keep it to one thread.

Also here's another thread, cus this actually adds more to the fucking forum than another crying BM post.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Actually, it doesn't. And in fact you are doing the opposite by drawing attention to it and making another thread about it. Irony at its finest.

Making another thread just to say to merge them isn't really helping is it

Quote Originally Posted by Clobbernator View Post
    We get it, WAAAH BM. Keep it to one thread.

Also here's another thread, cus this actually adds more to the fucking forum than another crying BM post.
    Ty for highlighting the issue. It needs to be addressed and not forgotten like surv was in WoD. BM needs a buff and more attention it gets the better.

Hunter forum is the new Warlock forum.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

BM is the easiest spec of WoW and therefore it's only natural for it to be the lowest performing.

BM is the easiest spec of WoW and therefore it's only natural for it to be the lowest performing.

wow thats an amazing statement,that should never be the case in any game,if the devs have dumbed down a spec thats not the players fault,if you still enjoy said spec then it up to the devs to make it comparable or at least competative to all other specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    There are a lot of spec that are just 'as easy' to play as BM hunter. Quit trolling.

Yes, because DHs and DKs are so complicated.

Ooooo, look at me, I do top dps with 2 fucking keys and I'm also OP as fucking fuck in pvp to boot. Why would anyone playing anything else is beyond me. - every dk and dh.

PISS OFF!

Quote Originally Posted by nToxik View Post
    There are a lot of spec that are just 'as easy' to play as BM hunter. Quit trolling.
    The facts that BM is ranged with no cast time abilities is enough to make it the easiest spec in the game. BM has no down time. On top of that, the CD's are short and therefore demand no planning. Just pop on use. You don't have to think ahead and plan the use of your CD's for priority targets, because Bestial Wrath is ready every 30 second because of the CD reduction.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bronan View Post
    PISS OFF!
    Big man...

If you don't have to stand on your head and press buttons like a guitarist shreding a solo then it's "too easy" for some.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Yes, because DHs and DKs are so complicated.
    On a target dummy, Frost DK is just as easy as a BM hunter. But the ranged attacks and better mobility makes the BM hunter easier to play in raids etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Hunter forum is the new Warlock forum.
    far from it. At least they banned together and got there buff. There is a reason we are called huntards.

- - - Updated - - -

The facts that BM is ranged with no cast time abilities is enough to make it the easiest spec in the game. BM has no down time. On top of that, the CD's are short and therefore demand no planning. Just pop on use. You don't have to think ahead and plan the use of your CD's for priority targets, because Bestial Wrath is ready every 30 second because of the CD reduction.
    People and epeen these day, are you that bad at the game you need to try to rationale why your spec/class is "hard"? Its moot arguing with people, the fact that you think your "spec" is harder to play and need to have a "premium" on it is beyond retarded.

but i'll take it as fact. I'll take it as law. I WILL AGREE WITH YOU. We play BM so are numbers needs to be lower. Fine! Then we still need a buff to put us back in line of where we were in EN and in TOS. Our AOE NEEDS A HUGE BUFF just to equal other classes at the bottom of the meter on aoe bosses.

None of this will make changes to your argument. We will still have a "easy" play style...we will still do "lower" damage. Just the gap between specs will remain the same as past tiers this expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

PISS OFF!
    agree. /10 char

Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    People and epeen these day, are you that bad at the game you need to try to rationale why your spec/class is "hard"? Its moot arguing with people, the fact that you think your "spec" is harder to play and need to have a "premium" on it is beyond retarded.

but i'll take it as fact. I'll take it as law. I WILL AGREE WITH YOU. We play BM so are numbers needs to be lower. Fine! Then we still need a buff to put us back in line of where we were in EN and in TOS. Our AOE NEEDS A HUGE BUFF just to equal other classes at the bottom of the meter on aoe bosses.

None of this will make changes to your argument. We will still have a "easy" play style...we will still do "lower" damage. Just the gap between specs will remain the same as past tiers this expansion.
    I think it is hard for Blizzard to balance. Cause BM hunters are still really really good for mythic+ dungeons. I feel so powerful every time I play on my BM hunter in a dungeon because my cool downs are ready for almost every pack. The AoE is also very great as most of the packs are stacked. Finally the Burst of BM hunters on dungeon bosses are crazy to burn them down quickly.

Many of the affixes (like volcanic and sanguine) are also insignificant for BM hunters as they can move constantly.
    Last edited by Kaver; 2017-12-28 at 04:35 PM.

I do not play bm nor raid mythic raids so my perspective may be off, but I am betting for your average to even good player ( not top end) the difference between bm and mm is negligible with damage higher damage going to the bm Hunter. Yes with two fantastic players mm outshines bm, no doubt. But how many people are we talking about who fit this description? My guess is for the majority of people you take two equally geared players the bm Hunter will out dps the mm Hunter simply due to uptime.

Quote Originally Posted by velkroe View Post
    I do not play bm nor raid mythic raids so my perspective may be off, but I am betting for your average to even good player ( not top end) the difference between bm and mm is negligible with damage higher damage going to the bm Hunter. Yes with two fantastic players mm outshines bm, no doubt. But how many people are we talking about who fit this description? My guess is for the majority of people you take two equally geared players the bm Hunter will out dps the mm Hunter simply due to uptime.
    Pretty much this. Most people posting in these forums fall into that range, and there's a good chance most people posting here don't even step foot into a mythic raid where you see bigger gaps in damage differences between the specs.
    BM is also one of the easiest, maybe even the better of the 2, progression specs. It has a very huge gap in error to play it wrong (hell, playing it wrong isn't even possible unless you try to), has complete mobility to avoid mechanics while learning, has damage good enough to kill mythic bosses, better healing than MM...it's just as good for mythic raiding and m+ as others.
    If this were a game like Mario Kart, BM would be Mario. The average character that excels at little but can still win races; however, if you learn how to drift and take advantage of the strengths of others, you are going to pull ahead of him.
    These threads are more "muh numbers!" and less about "I want to belong, too!"
    Now, I will say there is an issue with scaling, but that isn't so easy to fix. Sure, Blizz could make them scale better with ilvl and stats and have more xfer to the pet(s), but then your damage abilities will be tuned that much weaker because of it to keep them from being the go to OP Hunter spec.

I think it is hard for Blizzard to balance. Cause BM hunters are still really really good for mythic+ dungeons. I feel so powerful every time I play on my BM hunter in a dungeon because my cool downs are ready for almost every pack. The AoE is also very great as most of the packs are stacked. Finally the Burst of BM hunters on dungeon bosses are crazy to burn them down quickly.

Many of the affixes (like volcanic and sanguine) are also insignificant for BM hunters as they can move constantly.
    Not sure what level m+ keys you do, I'm 7/11m, and 3k m+ score bm hunter, i feel so powerless while pushing high keys, my dmg just couldn't keep up with others.
    In yesterday's lower karazan, I did about 2.8m dps in total dmg done, but the windwalker did over 4m, and ret did 3.7m, i was like wtf......
    our single target dps is fine, but we are seriously in need of aoe damage boost.

Quote Originally Posted by adamgao View Post
    Not sure what level m+ keys you do, I'm 7/11m, and 3k m+ score bm hunter, i feel so powerless while pushing high keys, my dmg just couldn't keep up with others.
    In yesterday's lower karazan, I did about 2.8m dps in total dmg done, but the windwalker did over 4m, and ret did 3.7m, i was like wtf......
    our single target dps is fine, but we are seriously in need of aoe damage boost.
    Lower Karazhan is a bad example for total dps because of the packs consisting of many mobs with very low health. This will benefit the dps of specs with high instant burst like windwalkers and ret paladins (Divine Storm does crazy dmg on ONE use on packs with a lot of mobs). It is like the rats in Arcway or the Guards right before Spellblade in nighthold. It's "fake" dps because it doesn't really make any difference if the low health mobs die in 1 second or 2 seconds. I now the packs below the stage (right after the first boss) in Lower Kharazan should die fast, as they should not be allowed to make the portals. But there are a lot of "insignificant" trash packs in Lower Karazhan which will benefit the total dps of Ret paladins with high instant burst AOE. However, this will be misleading in relation to the actual performance.

Quote Originally Posted by adamgao View Post
    Yup. If you're just doing 10-15s for your weekly chest, then BM is just dandy. Try pushing 18-19-20 and you will soon be incredibly out-classed by just about every other spec.

As for OP - I will echo the other comments and thank you for making another thread about BM issues. The more visibility we get, the more likely something will change. You're helping out the cause, thanks!
    Last edited by jaimelannister; 2017-12-28 at 10:33 PM.

Lower Karazhan is a bad example for total dps because of the packs consisting of many mobs with very low health. This will benefit the dps of specs with high instant burst like windwalkers and ret paladins (Divine Storm does crazy dmg on ONE use on packs with a lot of mobs). It is like the rats in Arcway or the Guards right before Spellblade in nighthold. It's "fake" dps because it doesn't really make any difference if the low health mobs die in 1 second or 2 seconds. I now the packs below the stage (right after the first boss) in Lower Kharazan should die fast, as they should not be allowed to make the portals. But there are a lot of "insignificant" trash packs in Lower Karazhan which will benefit the total dps of Ret paladins with high instant burst AOE. However, this will be misleading in relation to the actual performance.
    Oh, forgot to mention, it was a 22, none of elite mobs die that fast.