15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Sure, once you point me out to Trump's tweet you're talking about. As far as i remember that one had difference of just a few hours.
    So you don't even remember when Trump said Obama tapped his phones, and just randomly came up with the excuse on the spot that he said it because it was on Fox?

Wow, you really are full of shit.

Anyway, back on topic.

It's fun looking back through this thread and seeing people say (About Papadapolous and Manafort) "These will be the first and last charges filed in this nothingburger".

And now people are saying that Flynn will be the last. How amusing. Mueller is on a roll, this snowball is accelerating down the hill.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, your media writers are trying to keep suspense!
    "They got Manafort! This will finally lead to Trump! ...in a few years... and wait, actually not about Trump at all"
    "They got Papandopulous! They would only given him plea if he got them to higher ups! ...still nothing"
    "They got Flynn! This plea will certainly lead to Trump, couldn't be anything else!"
    Next step going to be "They got Kushner! Certainly that is going to lead to Trump!"
    ...it is kind of predictable. But build-up is quite long.
    Literally nobody has said that Trump is "next" after any of those, everyone knows that as the strings unravel, it will eventually lead to Trump.

But as pretty much everyone in Trump's administration seems to be involved in this, would be kind of funny if his entire family and all campaign and cabinet members were in on a scheme with Russia but for Trump not to be. The only defense you have at that point is that Trump is completely oblivious of the scheemes to the point that he's actually mentally retarded, which at that point means he's unfit for office anyway.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Sorry, but there are still nothing.

It is fun to watch though, keep it going!
    Just Flynn pleading guilty to lying to the FBI.

And telling them he was directed by a transition official to make contact with the Russians.

And agreeing to provide support to Mueller against another person (indications are Kushner).

You know, nothing. You're not very good at this : /

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Innocent man don't plead guilty to nothing.

When (not if) it finally happens to Trump, What will your excuse be then?
    "Deep state/Democrats framed him", obviously.

Are you new to this game?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    So you don't even remember when Trump said Obama tapped his phones, and just randomly came up with the excuse on the spot that he said it because it was on Fox?
    That's how human mind works. You condense chunks of information into something you can look up later if needed; there is too much information nowdays to remember everything outright, especially such trivial things as Trump's tweets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, let's take a look at the last few hours:

The NYTimes reports that K T McFarland, yes the same K T McFarland, wrote an email to a friend complaining that Obama's sanctions on Russia, put in place for attacking the election, would make it harder for Trump to get better relations with Russia, “which has just thrown the U.S.A. election to him." Naturally, the White House is in full spin as they try to human centipede "What He Meant Was" to "But Her Emaaaaaaaaaaaails"

White House Counsel McGahn is on his way to be interviewed by Mueller. Earlier, I asked if Cobb was the lawyer people were suggesting was a co-conspirator, and as such, unable to use attorney-client privilege. I think this is the guy I was thinking of. After all, McGahn wrote/helped write the letter used to explain the Trump Tower meeting, shortly before that excuse fell apart when Don Jr. just flat-out admitted everything. McGahn almost resigned over this. Also, fun fact, WH counsel and other government lawyers don't have the same responsibilities that the "bar" does, so privilege might not even be allowed anyhow.

And the former OGE head joins the increasing list of people flat-out amazed that Trump would tweet that he fired Flynn for lying to the FBI, then fire Comey for not dropping the investigation into Flynn. And then laughing and bragging to Russia about it, of course.

The truth cannot be long hidden.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but found it interesting:

WASHINGTON — The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, removed a top F.B.I. agent this summer from his investigation into Russian election meddling after the Justice Department’s inspector general began examining whether the agent had sent text messages that expressed anti-Trump political views, according to three people briefed on the matter.

The agent, Peter Strzok, is considered one of the most experienced and trusted F.B.I. counterintelligence investigators. He helped lead the investigation into whether Hillary Clinton had mishandled classified information on her private email account, and then played a major role in the investigation into links between President Trump’s campaign and Russia.

But Mr. Strzok was reassigned this summer from Mr. Mueller’s investigation to the F.B.I.’s human resources department, where he has been stationed since. The people briefed on the case said the transfer followed the discovery of text messages in which Mr. Strzok and a colleague reacted to news events, like presidential debates, in ways that could appear critical of Mr. Trump.

“Immediately upon learning of the allegations, the special counsel’s office removed Peter Strzok from the investigation,” said a spokesman for the special counsel’s office, Peter Carr.

The inspector general’s office at the Justice Department said that as part of a larger inquiry it was conducting into how the F.B.I. had handled investigations related to the 2016 election, the office was “reviewing allegations involving communications between certain individuals, and will report its findings regarding those allegations promptly upon completion of the review of them.”
    Continue reading the main story

A lawyer for Mr. Strzok did not return several messages seeking comment. A spokeswoman for the Justice Department said that “we are aware of the allegation and are taking any and all appropriate steps.” ABC News reported in August that Mr. Strzok had left the investigation, but the reason for the move was unclear at the time.

Mr. Strzok’s reassignment shows that Mr. Mueller moved swiftly in the face of what could be perceived as bias by one of his agents amid a politically charged inquiry into Mr. Trump’s campaign and administration. But the existence of the text messages is likely to fuel claims by Mr. Trump that he is the target of a witch hunt.

The discovery of the text messages came at a crucial moment in Mr. Mueller’s investigation. At the time, Mr. Mueller was ramping up his inquiry into Mr. Trump’s former advisers, while also coming under criticism for putting many donors to Democratic candidates on his team. Some conservatives encouraged Mr. Trump to fire Mr. Mueller, saying the investigation was tainted. Mr. Trump seriously entertained the idea but ultimately backed down.

It is not clear what Mr. Strzok said in his text messages. F.B.I. regulations allow agents to express opinions “as an individual privately and publicly on political subjects and candidates.”

Current and former law enforcement officials who worked with Mr. Strzok said they had never seen any evidence that he allowed his political views to influence the investigations he led. They said that Mr. Strzok, a former Army officer, was deeply trusted by James B. Comey, the former F.B.I. director, and that he would probably have become one of the bureau’s top officials had the questions not been raised about his text messages.

The inquiry into Mr. Strzok is being conducted by the Justice Department’s inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, who is leading a broad examination of how the F.B.I. handled the Clinton email investigation. It is not clear whether Mr. Horowitz will make the text messages public as part of his report in the inquiry. Mr. Horowitz, who announced the beginning of his investigation in January, declined to characterize his findings but said that he hoped to have a copy of his report released by March or April.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/02/u...smtyp=cur&_r=0
    Last edited by Bdatik; 2017-12-02 at 10:29 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    He is actually pretty good. He gets ten to twenty people engaging him on daily basis.
    Yeah, at this time I think it's time to stop feeding the troll. Everyone should just put him on ignore. He's just feeding off of the attention.

he believes

America, land of believers.
    Russia, the land of deniers. Can't wait for the day your country is back to being backrupt, it's almost there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Russia, the land of deniers. Can't wait for the day your country is back to being backrupt, it's almost there.
    Our GDP grows, as do our international reserves; you're in for long wait.

Even longer then with Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    Not sure if this has been posted yet, but found it interesting:
    Indeed, it was the only move he could make. Mueller needs 100% impartiality on this one, and even a couple of tweets could threaten that.

Compare and contrast to what Trump tweeted for maximum humor. Oh, and I'm not talking about the debunked Muslim videos either.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Well, let's take a look at the last few hours:

The NYTimes reports that K T McFarland, yes the same K T McFarland, wrote an email to a friend complaining that Obama's sanctions on Russia, put in place for attacking the election, would make it harder for Trump to get better relations with Russia, “which has just thrown the U.S.A. election to him." Naturally, the White House is in full spin as they try to human centipede "What He Meant Was" to "But Her Emaaaaaaaaaaaails"

White House Counsel McGahn is on his way to be interviewed by Mueller. Earlier, I asked if Cobb was the lawyer people were suggesting was a co-conspirator, and as such, unable to use attorney-client privilege. I think this is the guy I was thinking of. After all, McGahn wrote/helped write the letter used to explain the Trump Tower meeting, shortly before that excuse fell apart when Don Jr. just flat-out admitted everything. McGahn almost resigned over this. Also, fun fact, WH counsel and other government lawyers don't have the same responsibilities that the "bar" does, so privilege might not even be allowed anyhow.

And the former OGE head joins the increasing list of people flat-out amazed that Trump would tweet that he fired Flynn for lying to the FBI, then fire Comey for not dropping the investigation into Flynn. And then laughing and bragging to Russia about it, of course.

The truth cannot be long hidden.
    I think that little nugget might be a well hidden gem for those Trumpkins that are still salvageable. The complete and absolute lie found within those two 100% attributable and non-spinnable Cheeto tweets are pretty much the epitomy of what Donny Dum Dumb does. You can't look at those without realizing the complete lie that Cheeto embodies. Shed everything else and those two statements stand alone.

I fired Flynn for lying to the FBI. I fired Comey for investigating Flynn. What?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I guess we can all go home now.

Dowd, yes the guy who claims to have written the "I'm Trump and I obstructed justice" tweet, states that the President of the United States cannot obstruct justice.

President Trump's outside lawyer claimed that a president can't obstruct justice.

The "President cannot obstruct justice because he is the chief law enforcement officer under [the Constitution's Article II] and has every right to express his view of any case," attorney John Dowd said in an interview with Axios.
    So, that's it, then. Show's over. Trump's lawyer says so. Go home.

Dowd, yes the guy who claims to have written the "I'm Trump and I obstructed justice" tweet, states that the President of the United States cannot obstruct justice.

Oh boy. So glad it's all over. Don't know why he didn't just say this 9 months ago so we could have saved money on the investigation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account

The best cereal box diploma lawyers.

That's the best lawyer Trump can hire? He might want to ask for his money back.

This is what happens when Trump hires lawyers that have their offices in mini malls and their law degrees printed on the back of Denny's place mats.
    @Ransath and @lockedout was right, this really was a "nothingsandwich" and thanks to this "best people" lawyer we now know and can go home and forget this whole thing never happened.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2017-12-04 at 01:54 PM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

LOL I guess he got his law degree from a cereal box.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Quite frankly, I think this is the lawyer Trump can afford to lose the most.

He's setting himself up to fall on the proverbial sword...unless Trump doesn't fire him. Refusing to fire the lawyer who, by his own admission, caused Trump to blatantly admit obstruction of justice, is acceptance that the tweet is true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    LOL I guess he got his law degree from a cereal box.
    Scroll up 2 posts.

I win again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    It’s the best lawyer that money can buy, who will take the case. His choice is limited to lawyers, who think defending Trump is worth it.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi