Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Pull your head out of your borscht, and notice Mueller delayed sentencing for Flynn.

Now, why would a prosecutor want to delay sentencing on the person he's prosecuting?
    Actually, other then "still cooperating" it also fits the pattern of Mueller delaying actual court reviews of his indictments because some of his victims might get exonerated - that both fits Flynn and Concord.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Actually, other then "still cooperating" it also fits the pattern of Mueller delaying actual court reviews of his indictments because some of his victims might get exonerated - that both fits Flynn and Concord.
    Ahahahahaha, what? What? That is the dumbest possible take in the world, man. Whatever Putin's paying you, it's too much.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Ahahahahaha, what? What? That is the dumbest possible take in the world, man. Whatever Putin's paying you, it's too much.
    What exactly do you think Flynn thread is going to lead to?

What exactly they still need to get from him half a year since his plea deal?

What exactly do you think Flynn thread is going to lead to?

What exactly they still need to get from him half a year since his plea deal?
    If Flynn did turn, I would think he gave them something that might take a while to pan out and they are wanting to know if he is honoring the plea deal before they sentence him to whatever that deal entails or to pull it. Especially if he gave them something being enough they would let him walk if it goes through, last thing they would do it let that cat out of the bag till they are ready to use it.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    If Flynn did turn, I would think he gave them something that might take a while to pan out and they are wanting to know if he is honoring the plea deal before they sentence him to whatever that deal entails or to pull it. Especially if he gave them something being enough they would let him walk if it goes through, last thing they would do it let that cat out of the bag till they are ready to use it.
    So, he isn't going to be sentenced for another two years?

Is there limit to how long Mueller side can delay this?

So, he isn't going to be sentenced for another two years?

Is there limit to how long Mueller side can delay this?
    No clue on the limit, but also no clue on what he is waiting to pan out. It could be something directly related to Trump that he could try to hold onto till he is ready to roll on Trump or could be on someone else that is big and just waiting to roll on them as another Domino. Who knows? Mueller does play this really close to the vest it seems and it seems to be paying off pretty well so far.

Nothing we can really do now but speculate.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Yeah, I don't know who's ass you pull this from, but I guarantee you, that this will NEVER happen. Mueller is 100% a professional and knows how shit works. You really shouldn't believe the fake bullshit you have been told to tell people.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yeah, I don't know who's ass you pull this from, but I guarantee you, that this will NEVER happen. Mueller is 100% a professional and knows how shit works. You really shouldn't believe the fake bullshit you have been told to tell people.
    His track record is far from being perfect; being "professional" doesn't mean being faultlessly right all the time.

His track record is far from being perfect; being "professional" doesn't mean being faultlessly right all the time.
    Yeah, I don't believe propaganda shills. There is a reason that Flynn's stuff is being pushed back, because he is still giving up information. That same reason was why that one guy was charged, plead guilty, and was already sentenced, he didn't have anything else to contribute. Just like Gates is giving up everything on Trump and Manafort.

Yeah, I don't believe propaganda shills. There is a reason that Flynn's stuff is being pushed back, because he is still giving up information. That same reason was why that one guy was charged, plead guilty, and was already sentenced, he didn't have anything else to contribute. Just like Gates is giving up everything on Trump and Manafort.
    What Flynn connections do you see being pursued though?

I mean, with Cohen or Manafort, for example, you see reports of their associates being questioned, offices being searched and so on.

Nothing like that seem to be happening in relation to Flynn.

I mean, with Cohen or Manafort, for example, you see reports of their associates being questioned, offices being searched and so on.

Nothing like that seem to be happening in relation to Flynn.
    That we know of, sure. But that doesn't mean that nothing is happening. That is why Mueller is being a professional investigator instead of a pussy partisan one like Nunes and Gowdy.

15+ Year Old Account
    That we know of, sure. But that doesn't mean that nothing is happening. That is why Mueller is being a professional investigator instead of a pussy partisan one like Nunes and Gowdy.
    Hahah that made my day! Your sig about Endus owning Allybeboba.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Would you like to link to his poor track record?

- - - Updated - - -

What do you think asking this is going to get you? Do you think Orbitus has the inside scoop on every aspect of Flynn?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Hahah that made my day! Your sig about Endus owning Allybeboba.
    Yeah, I had a different message, but apparently someone complained that it was "too mean", even though it wasn't against community guidelines. So one of the blues messaged me to tone it down a little. So now it says what it says now, besides the list of why Trump is everything that is wrong with America.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post

- - - Updated - - -

What do you think asking this is going to get you? Do you think Orbitus has the inside scoop on every aspect of Flynn?
    Obviously I know everything, right? There is a reason that everyone is finding out things that Mueller has known for 6+ months, because Mueller is a professional. Shalcker is trying to spread his bullshit message that he is being paid to do.

Sure, easy enough.

I didn't say "poor" though; i just said "not perfect".

Sure, easy enough.

I didn't say "poor" though; i just said "not perfect".
    .......And? The man isn't perfect, who is? I mean besides Putin of course, can't forget he's perfect.

.......And? The man isn't perfect, who is? I mean besides Putin of course, can't forget he's perfect.
    You asked for a link, i given link. Putin isn't perfect either.

You should trust professionals, but this trust should never be blind.

10+ Year Old Account
    but this trust should never be blind.
    So... When are you getting your eyes checked?

You asked for a link, i given link. Putin isn't perfect either.

You should trust professionals, but this trust should never be blind.
    That's why everyone trusts Mueller. Mistakes are made, but he does things by the books. The only people that don't believe this to be true are the ones that he is hunting and those that worship those that are being hunted.

That's why everyone trusts Mueller. Mistakes are made, but he does things by the books. The only people that don't believe this to be true are the ones that he is hunting and those that worship those that are being hunted.
    Doing everything by the books might still lead to dead ends where no further actions can be taken. Not everyone indicted by Special Counsel is going to lead to something bigger.

And so far Flynn looks to be such dead end.