Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    SHHHHHHHH Thwart might have a hissy fit and decide this thread has "run it's course"

Ofcourse calling for the murder of leftists is fine, but providing evidence to false claims is too far.
    There was once I saw him infract a post that told someone who said all leftists should die to fuck off for flaming....while ignoring and giving a free pass to that someone who said all leftists should die.

It was rather eye-opening to say the least.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It was rather interesting to see that a thread was closed, and all the white nationalists and racists spouting conspiracy theories managed to not get infracted for their comments which clearly broke forum rules... go figure. It must be a coincidence.
    Totally a coincidence. The threads that stay open mocking leftist get to stay open for BALANCE, but mocking a trumpster for lies is clearing breaking the forum rules that only exist sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It was rather interesting to see that a thread was closed, and all the white nationalists and racists spouting conspiracy theories managed to not get infracted for their comments which clearly broke forum rules... go figure. It must be a coincidence.
    You are allowed to "troll" a thread to get it closed but you can't call them out.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    You are allowed to troll a thread to get it closed but you can't call them out.
    If the powers that be want a white-nationalist and neo-Nazi shithole, then that's what they shall have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Smocking
    Oh man...i thought way too hard about what that meant. Then I was like screw it, I'll Google it...ooohhhhh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Maria Butina and the justice department have reached a plea deal. Hearing tomorrow.

Not the Mueller probe but related.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/10/polit...lea/index.html
    Huh, interesting. What is she admitting to exactly, I wonder.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    The only way for people like Flynn and Cohen escape a bunch of federal prison time is if they give a federal prosecutor bigger prey
    And, because it's Trump, he can't give them bigger...pray? Eh? Eh?

No seriously, when Mueller calls Cohen cooperative and says he provided useful information to his probe -- the main focus of which is still Russian interference and obstruction, but the man can multitask like a boss -- he's not fuckin' around. This is no longer conjecture, this is evidence.

And let's not forget Manafort, who was Trump's campaign manager between the time he contacted WikiLeaks and the time of Trump Tower. Oh Manafort tried to lie, but he got caught lying, so, there's some evidence there, too.

Stone, Corsi, and even Trump Jr. are now all publicly/privately saying they're going to be indicted. And, gee, I wonder why that is.

- - - Updated - - -

Not the Mueller probe but related.
    Funneling Russian money into the campaign most certainly is related. Mueller's probe is far-reaching. So, it is Mueller-related. And, because we've heard the term "back channel" in this context before, we can't rule out that it's Trump-related, either. Not yet. We gotta see what she admits to.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Funneling Russian money into the campaign most certainly is related. Mueller's probe is far-reaching. So, it is Mueller-related. And, because we've heard the term "back channel" in this context before, we can't rule out that it's Trump-related, either. Not yet. We gotta see what she admits to.
    Yes, it is quite interesting what FBI can get people to admit to after several months of solitary confinement...

Please for the love of Joe Pesci, don't quote Shalcker anymore. STOP, before you even think it.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Please for the love of Joe Pesci, don't quote Shalcker anymore. STOP, before you even think it.
    Quoted for Truth. Just listen to my signature and I gladly give anyone and everyone permission to use it as well. I intend to add names to it as I go but made sure to include the active ones.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Yes, it is quite interesting what FBI can get people to admit to after several months of solitary confinement...
    The American Beaver can grow up to 135cm in length, at that size they can eat up to 2kg of wood per day. Unlike other mammals Beavers can digest cellulose, an important part of their diet.

Added educational facts to nonesense since 2018.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Mitch McConnell being the political savant he is will stab Trump in the back out of necessity sometime in the next 18 months. No way he lets Trump bring down the entirety of the GOP with him. He's going to stack courts as quickly as he can and when the time comes he's going to feed Trump to the wolves.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2018-12-10 at 04:50 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

One thing to remember, with all these new contacts we are finding out between the Trump campaign and Russia ... Trump was WARNED that the Russians were trying to infiltrate his campaign for nefarious purposes in July 2016! So pleading ignorance is not an option. He KNEW what they wanted, and choose to contact them anyway.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...mpaign-n830596

Don't worry, Fox has it handled... with more news about Hillary. Yes, that is 7/8 days where she or Obama are the main headlines for that site.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2018-12-10 at 05:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I think Mitch McConnell being the political savant he is will stab Trump in the back out of necessity sometime in the next 18 months. No way he lets Trump bring down the entirety of the GOP with him. He's going to stack courts as quickly as he can and when the time comes he's going to feed Trump to the wolves.
    I suspect the gist of what he will say, if the Mueller investigation turns out everything people suspect it will, is that he strongly condemns Trump's criminal activities but that as his actions did not constitute political crimes he finds no ground for initiating charges against him from Congress. Thus publicly telling New York State that they can have at him, while avoiding impeaching a sitting Republican president which can have significant long term implications of its own. He'll leave it up to Trump's legal team to argue against criminal charges against a sitting president.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    There was once I saw him infract a post that told someone who said all leftists should die to fuck off for flaming....while ignoring and giving a free pass to that someone who said all leftists should die.

It was rather eye-opening to say the least.
    "You should PM a blue" haha just kidding, they don't give a fuck.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    he strongly condemns Trump's criminal activities but that as his actions did not constitute political crimes he finds no ground for initiating charges against him from Congress.
    I mean, McConnell is already publicly supporting who cheated on all of his wives, went bankrupt multiple times, is single-handledly creating trade wars with everyone and therefore destroying the stock market, and who can't keep anyone on staff to save his life. It's not much more of a stretch for McConnell to say "I admit Trump is a felon and I don't care."

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post

For anyone curious this guy gives a great, non-partisan, brief explanation of how fucked Manafort is, and how deeply he probably fucked a lot of other people tied to this investigation. How quickly do you imagine the lawyers who were caught blatantly violating the law will hand over their whatever no-longer-protected-by-attorney-client-privilege evidence they have to mitigate the damage to their lives? Seems likely that Manafort has ruined whoever he may have been trying to protect.
    I'm going to guess it's starting wednesday, as instead of the filing the defense was ordered to file, they're now required to attend a "scheduling conference."

Quote Originally Posted by Moralgy View Post
    So what is this new thing that came out? Suddenly seeing news stories about "the president is in a real threat of jail now" pop up has me curious.
    Michael flynn's sentencing report, mueller's filing on manaforts lies, and SDNY's sentencing memo for cohen (and mueller's accompanying memo) all came out this week. They detail the president and his campaign was in contract with a lot of russians, who were inducing the president to collude with them on "synergy on a government level," as well as being an unindicted co-conspirator for multiple felonies. Oh, and manafort's memo also included accusations of witness tampering by "WH officials," though trump is not specifically named there as he is for the other felonies.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    As I cited before, Trump is now the unindicted co-conspirator of breaking this law.
    And, to be clear, filing false statements that the payments were for a retainer is just regular fraud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    filing false statements that the payments were for a retainer is just regular fraud.
    Man, all these kinds of fraud. We're going to see so much fraud. We're going to get tired of fraud. we're going to say, ‘Please Mr. Trump, I have a headache. Please, don't commit so much fraud. This is getting criminal.’ And he's going to say, ‘No, we have to make Trump even richer.’ We're gonna say, ‘Please.’ he'll say, ‘Nope, nope. I'm going to keep committing felonies.’

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/10/roge...0-million.html
    Conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi sues special counsel Robert Mueller for $350 million, claims illegal leaks, rights violation
    Good luck Hamlock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck Hamlock.
    Disgust earlier.

"Discussed?"

Meh. Corsi is trying what others have: either a stalling tactic, or danging something in front of random courts hoping one of them will challenge Mueller's authority. It hasn't worked yet, but hey, you keep trying!