10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Really makes you think. That people still think Trump is gonna be removed from office in the current year.
    Technically, that’s a thought you are expressing. Why do you think he will be removed?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that rather than investigating a crime, they went looking for one. I think that they'll ultimately walk away with their tail between their legs and try to claim moral victory via a few process/tax crimes that were unrelated to Russian collusion. And as I've already said, there won't be any exoneration.
    Oh, so... you do think Trump committed crimes, such as tax related crimes? That does explain why he wouldn’t release his taxes. Would you mind spelling out the tax crime? I want you to be explicit what you think he will be caught for.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

See? Trolling...guy refuses to believe MF, Stone, Cohen et al are going to prison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which ones?
    Its kinda depressing that people are actually feeding this low-effort nonsense.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude, I can't handle the dysfunction in your conversation style. It would be more entertaining if I thought you were trolling, but I know it's because you don't speaka.
    I am just interested in what crimes you think Trump committed. You said that to save face, Trump will be busted on some tax crimes. All I am asking is for you to tell me what those crimes are. Let me know if I could be of any further assistance. We are build to interface.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump committed the crime of caring too much about the well-being and safety of Americans. He committed the crime of beating Killary Clinton in an election fair and square. He committed the crime of telling it like it is.
    That’s not a tax crime. You said that he will be found of some tax crimes. I simply want to know what they are. You seem to have an agreeable point with everyone here. I am just asking you to express it clearer, so folks see where you stand. I don’t think many understand that you think they will find tax stuff. If you made that clear, a lot of people would at least partially agree. /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said Trump was would be found guilty of tax crimes. I'm not going to play Rosetta Stone for you and carry on a conversation where you either incidentally or purposefully misread a post and won't shut the fuck up about it.
    I am so sorry, my friend. Let me be clearer:

I think that they'll ultimately walk away with their tail between their legs and try to claim moral victory via a few process/tax crimes that were unrelated to Russian collusion. And as I've already said, there won't be any exoneration.
    The bold part in your quote. What will those tax crimes be?

BLUMAN v. FEDERAL ELECTION COM

In short; law bans foreign nationals "from making expenditures to expressly advocate the election or defeat of a political candidate."
    Foreign governments fixing the election in the US...

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly I meant the convictions that have occurred thus far, which don't include the President.
    That’s strange, then despite replying to it, you didn’t really answer:

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    If it’s a witch hunt, do you think it will exonerate Trump? It’s a very confusing stance to take... Do you think that this is both a witch hunt and that it will exonerate Trump?
    Hmm... let me refraise it. You think that a witch hunt, will result in Trump being 100% clean of any crimes?

Sea lioning...sweet jeezus.

10+ Year Old Account
    What does that have to do with Manafort allegedly giving polling data to some Russian? I'm assuming that's what you were responding to?
    You are right... Trump’s campaign manager giving polling data to Russians, doesn’t have anything to do with Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You are right... Trump’s campaign manager giving polling data to Russians, doesn’t have anything to do with Trump.
    or Russia

obviously
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that the witch hunt will fail in it's main purpose (which was to unseat Trump), but that doesn't mean that it will actively go out of it's way to exonerate him.
    But, wouldn’t it be smarter to claim a genuine investigation found you innocent? Why would you claim that an investigation you did nothing wrong, be any sort of conspiracy or witch hunt? I can tell you right now... every court that finds me innocent, is 100% honest. Why are you saying otherwise?

- - - Updated - - -

ALLEGEDLY... and even if it were true, is it a crime?
    Dude... I agreed with you. I don’t understand what you want me to say. You are literally arguing with me agreeing with you. Bizarre... it’s rabbit season...

"Flawed"...you'll say that no matter what happens...or for that matter what already happened.
    Say hello to my ignore list.

10+ Year Old Account
    When the basis for an investigation is an "insurance policy" set up by the stooges of the previous administration and their allies that just lost an election, Hell yeah, I'm gonna point out all of the many reasons it is flawed.
    Again, you are arguing that an insurance policy will find that nothing was wrong with Trump’s actions. That doesn’t make any sense. Why are you arguing that it’s a conspiracy theory, that will find Trump completely clear of any charges? Wouldn’t it be a genuine investigation that finds Trump didn’t do anything wrong?

Edit: You cannot hold both views, that it’s a conspiracy to get Trump, while also claim it will prove his innocence. It’s illogical...
    Last edited by Felya; 2019-02-20 at 10:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Witch hunts can fail, especially when there was no crime to begin with. This is the case with the Mueller investigation. Stop trying to play semantics when you don't even have a decent grasp of English.
    But, for a witch hunt to fail, it has to be genuine. A witch hunt would make shit up, like you are asserting about the start of the investigation. Since they don’t issue guilty verdicts and can only recommend a trial, why wouldn’t they use the same fake charges? It would put him in court and prolong this even longer. If you believe it will find Trump innocent, then there was no conspiracy. There was smoke, but a proper investigation found that there was no fire.

Edit: again... why would you argue that an investigation that you believe clears Trump, is a conspiracy theory? Don’t you win by saying it’s genuine and Trump will be found innocent... because it’s genuine?
    Last edited by Felya; 2019-02-20 at 10:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This witch hunt did make shit up, they've just failed to make it stick to the only person that matters.
    But, you just said that the investigation cannot exonerate him. They can issue a recommendation for charges or a trial, completely subjectively. Just as you claim they did to start the investigation in the first place. You are literally arguing that it’s a conspiracy that will find Trump didn’t collude with Russia. Why would you denigrate the judiciary, that agrees with you about Trump’s guilt?

In any case, I have raid to get ready for. We'll pick this up again later.
    I hope there is a conspiracy to hand you all the loot. lol

If Obama and Hillary could duck Congress for the actual crimes they committed, I’m sure Trump will do just fine against the conspiracy theories of leftist would-be usurpers.
    "But Obama" and/or "But Hillary" is not an argument. So glad I was I asleep to miss you floundering about, as usual.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

You guys have derailed this thread. People don’t want to skip 10 pages of 50% dumbass trolling, 50% people saying no you’re wrong. We are here for updates on the investigation, not to read this troll bait. add to ignore list and move on.

Are you sure you want to hang your hat on a proven lying weasel?

- - - Updated - - -

I never said Trump was would be found guilty of tax crimes. I'm not going to play Rosetta Stone for you and carry on a conversation where you either incidentally or purposefully misread a post and won't shut the fuck up about it.
    I mean you hung your hat on a pedophile. Not exactly in a place to judge others.

And you seem to forget Trump hung his hat on that lying weasel for years. Many hats. Says something about your god king eh? And an idiot of a prosecutor, who’d be much smarter than you, always backs up questionable witnesses with hard evidence.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.