7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    I'm not making one... chill!
    You just made an accusation that democrats were going to impeach mueller. Stop lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    You just made an accusation that democrats were going to impeach mueller. Stop lying.
    No accusation was made... chill!
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

7+ Year Old Account
    You JUST made one. Stop lying.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    He's just asking questions, man! Like, how did we know that Clinton didn't operate a satanic pedophile ring out of a pizza place?

Hey I'm not making accusations, just asking questions!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Fine, weren’t you he one that said it’s ok to rape women as long as they’re wearing miniskirts?

I thought this was the one thread the mods actually give a shit about enough to keep this bargain bin trolling from going on.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I thought this was the one thread the mods actually give a shit about enough to keep this bargain bin trolling from going on.
    Shalcker chain posts bad faith conspiracies and other people openly have been trolling since the investigation concluded, and people like @Fugus and others get infracted for pointing out the unpunished trolling. What made you think the mods cared about the quality of this thread?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Shalcker chain posts bad faith conspiracies and other people openly have been trolling since the investigation concluded, and people like @Fugus and others get infracted for pointing out the unpunished trolling. What made you think the mods cared about the quality of this thread?
    This. I've been banned twice for calling it out and I expect a third isn't far behind. It's just absurd how it's been handled here, but given that this is usually regarded as the ass-end of the forums it's not surprising. It's why I pretty much just flat out tell people to put the trolls on ignore, because that's the only way forward out of their cyclical bullshit trolling. They won't be punished, so the best we can do is stop interacting with them.

Fine, weren’t you he one that said it’s ok to rape women as long as they’re wearing miniskirts?
    When did I ever say that?

7+ Year Old Account
    When did I ever say that?
    Not an accusation, chill!

I’ll answer that question when you answer which Dems called for mueller’s impeachment.

I’ll answer that question when you answer which Dems called for mueller’s impeachment.
    Why don't you google it?

7+ Year Old Account
    Why don't you google it?

“The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons knowingly or intentionally coordinated with the IRA’s interference operation”
    “The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

Principle conclusion of the Mueller report.

From the fall of 2016 to the spring of 2019, Trump was subjected to scurrilous attacks. It was alleged that his victory had been stolen for him by Russians, that he was an illegitimate president guilty of treason, and an agent of the Kremlin, that he was being blackmailed and that he rewrote the Republican platform on Vladimir Putin’s instructions. This was all FAKE NEWS. The amount of fake stories that spawned from this hoax was incredible and dominated the news cycle for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vatrilian View Post
    “The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons knowingly or intentionally coordinated with the IRA’s interference operation”
    “The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”
    “While the investigation identified numerous links between individuals with ties to the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign, the evidence was not sufficient to support criminal charges,” Mueller wrote in his report made public Thursday by the Justice Department.

The special counsel’s office “learned that some of the individuals we interviewed or whose conduct we investigated — including some associated with the Trump Campaign deleted relevant communications or communicated during the relevant period using applications that feature encryption or that do not provide for long term retention of data or communication records,” the report said. “In such cases the Office was not able to corroborate witness statements through comparison to contemporaneous communications or fully question witnesses about statements that appeared inconsistent with the other known facts.”

Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    “While the investigation identified numerous links between individuals with ties to the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign, the evidence was not sufficient to support criminal charges,” Mueller wrote in his report made public Thursday by the Justice Department.

The special counsel’s office “learned that some of the individuals we interviewed or whose conduct we investigated — including some associated with the Trump Campaign deleted relevant communications or communicated during the relevant period using applications that feature encryption or that do not provide for long term retention of data or communication records,” the report said. “In such cases the Office was not able to corroborate witness statements through comparison to contemporaneous communications or fully question witnesses about statements that appeared inconsistent with the other known facts.”
    Are you really going to continue with this? The collusion point is at this point dead. There was none, it is ridiculous, and there was never any evidence of it. No money exchanged and the amount of Russian interference turned out to be juvenile click bait on Facebook. The Muller report was definitive on its conclusion regarding conspiracy or collusion, it did not happen and there was no evidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you really going to continue with this? The collusion point is at this point dead. There was none, it is ridiculous, and there was never any evidence of it. No money exchanged and the amount of Russian interference turned out to be juvenile click bait on Facebook. The Muller report was definitive on its conclusion regarding conspiracy or collusion, it did not happen and there was no evidence.
    It said it could not find evidence, not that it didn't happen and that there were deleted logs between people of interest. You don't find that strange? The report said there were statements made that were inconsistent.

Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    It said it could not find evidence, not that it didn't happen and that there were deleted logs between people of interest. You don't find that strange? The report said there were statements made that were inconsistent.
    Then charge them with obstruction of justice. The point is if you cant find evidence that's it. It is not up to you to prove your innocence. I'm sure there was stuff going on its an American presidential election. Look at the DNC emails and Hillary taking sledge hammers and bleach bit to her servers. But she was not charged with obstruction so I have to give her the benefit of the doubt that 30,000+ emails were about Chelsea's wedding. The fact is there is no evidence for Russian collusion or conspiracy. That is good news for America.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then charge them with obstruction of justice. The point is if you cant find evidence that's it. It is not up to you to prove your innocence.
    As has been brought up, Mueller left it up to Congress to pursue that due to the problems of indicting a sitting president.

The fact is there is no evidence for Russian collusion or conspiracy. That is good news for America.
    Sure, but I think we still need to investigate any criminal activity that Trump or anyone associated with him has been involved in.

Are you really going to continue with this?
    I'm going to ask you the same thing, you consistently ignore things that go against what you try to say is "complete exoneration" even though the report also said there were many crimes committed, but not to the "beyond a reasonable doubt". You seem to ignore that things did happen.

Answer this, why tell Congress it's in their hands if there wasn't any wrong doing? Why say it's up to them if Trump did nothing wrong?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866